[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men of /adv/, how would you feel if your girlfriend denied you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1111111.png (104KB, 215x174px) Image search: [Google]
1111111.png
104KB, 215x174px
Men of /adv/, how would you feel if your girlfriend denied you two had sex because you didn't orgasm during penetration during the 20+ times you've penetrated her? Let's say for some reason you couldn't (ex: couldn't cum into condom). She believes that 'it's only sex if both partners orgasm during penetration'.
>>
Pretty shitty? Is this even a question?
>>
What is this retarded question?
>>
File: 1457328578924.png (925KB, 563x597px) Image search: [Google]
1457328578924.png
925KB, 563x597px
I'd feel suicidal and kill myself for being with such a stupid fucking cunt. God I hate people. I hate men, I hate women, I hate everyone equally. The only thing I love is my dog because it isn't a stupid fucking faggot or cunt. I hope a huge asteroid destroys Earth and wipes out this cancerous species. You're all fucking idiots.
>>
>>16914265
OP thinks that for some reason this situation may have any reaction other than the guy being hurt and the girl either having no idea what sex is outside of orgasm or hiding up a promiscous past
>>
Are you the guy with that retarded girl who doesnt think sending nudes is cheating?

Drop her ding dong
>>
>>16914276
No, that's not me.
>>
File: aw yeah.gif (273KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
aw yeah.gif
273KB, 320x240px
>>16914252
>it's only sex if both partners orgasm during penetration
that's good to know, I can cross like 8 partners off my list. hell I'm practically a virgin now.

seriously though, your gf is ignorant, and if my partner told me that, I would question their upbringing and possibly their sanity.

did she happen to mention where she got this arbitrary definition of sex, or did she just pull it out of her ass? the only thing I've ever heard even close to this was a belief that people supposedly had during the middle ages, that a couple couldn't conceive unless both partners had an orgasm.
>>
She isn't denying you two had sexual contact. Sounds more like she is saying "ugh you call that mediocre experience sex?" Girls generally don't orgasm from sex, so if you as the guy didn't orgasm either what is the benefit of insisting to her you guys had sex.
>>
I would be pretty hurt by it. I'd also be worried she didn't enjoy the experience. I mean sex did happen there's no doubt about that, but I don't see a single good reason to say it wasn't sex. I'd be thinking maybe she is denying it to herself or maybe she didn't enjoy it or somrthing. This sounds really weird anyway who would deny they fucked you right to your face for no rewson?
>>
>>16914252
Ain't no bitch in this mothafucka so tight that she cums on penetration.

Only grills that browse 4chan are that tight for obvious reasons.
>>
>>16914338
>did she happen to mention where she got this arbitrary definition of sex, or did she just pull it out of her ass?

She made it up

>>16914341

It definitely wasn't mediocre and she did orgasm during it. I just couldn't because condoms make me unable to cum during it.
>>
>>16914374
I was going to write a really long reply about how women are often conditioned to fake orgasms to end unwanted sex, and how sex is a lot more psychological for women and their ability to enjoy sex is attuned to whether their partner is able to reach orgasm and so on, but I'm just going to cut all that and say this:

The general gist of the situation sounds like anywhere on the scale of your girlfriend does not want to have sex with you unless she is given peace of mind you will cum, or at the worst, your girlfriend wishes to end the relationship over the issue.

You aren't asking what could be the possible motivators for her saying this or what you want out of the end result of this argument, you're coming here for us to put in words how you should be feeling about this situation you experienced so you could take it back to her wholesale and slap her face with it.

This is not the way to resolve conflicts or have relationships, especially if the issue is as sensitive as sex. Both of you need to be clearer and more honest about whatever the central issue is rather than bickering about your definitions of sex.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.