[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: indian-paint-brush.jpg (127KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
indian-paint-brush.jpg
127KB, 900x597px
Can you get sick from heartache? I know that throwing up and other stomach issues are kind of related, but I've been getting chills and muscle aches a lot after someone very close to me broke my heart. I loved this person with every fiber I had in me, and if they shot me in the head it would be a lesser wound than what happened.

I've also been very tired, like sleep for 12 hours a night and still be tired, tired. Appetite hasn't really changed, but I guess I've been eating a little less just because I don't have too much food in my house right now.

Is this sort of thing normal? I've been taking over-the-counter medicine in case I've got a cold, but nothing's really been helping. Doctors don't really think there's anything to be worried about.

Picture very much related, and if you do relate to it, you know who you are. Thank you for doing this to me, you fuck.
>>
>>16913617
Very true its literally possible to die from a broken heart. I had similar situation to you and I felt ill whenever I thought of the issue instantly had tight chest, felt sick and didnt eat for days. Heart ache is hardest thing to overcome OP and only the strong can survive it. Times will get better and someone that will heal that wound will come into your life sooner or later, just be patient <3 x
>>
I'm reminded of a study where they removed prairie voles from their mates. Those poor voles. Stress and pain levels were through the roof. They didn't even try to swim when put into water.
>>
>>16913748

Thanks for the reassurance, but I don't really plan on letting anything get to this level again. I actually had a death scare a while ago, doctors thought that some bumps on my head were malignant, turned out to be benign. I convinced myself that I was going to be alone, that I was going to never find someone who loved me... And I was fine. And then someone did love me. And it just got worse from there.

Still, it's nice to know I'm not going crazy, thinking that this is because of bullshit emotions.
>>
>>16913617

kinda depends.

i once told a girl i love her and had an actual anxiety attack after the fact. different extreme emotions can effect the body. a huge rush of something can crash your immune system supposedly. perhaps you also just had a lot of fucking booze after the fact and it weakened your immune system at just the wrong time.
>>
>>16913838

>IM SO HARDCORE I WONT EVER DATE AGAIN

everyone says this after a break up, you get over it. such is life.
>>
>>16913844
Nah, I don't drink very much. Maybe a drink a month. I had a drink yesterday, but I sincerely doubt it was enough to lower my immune system.
>>
calm your shit, we all go through break ups. itll all be ok. i got dumped less than a week ago, loved this girl more than the world, just gotta have hope and know that everything is gonna be ok.

stop thinking about the other person, focus on yourself, improve yourself, do what you need to do.
>>
>>16913846

I never said I was hardcore. I'll probably date again, sometime, but I don't plan on anything getting this serious ever again in my life.
>>
>>16913847

a single drink can weaken your immune system anon, its alcohol. if you had any sort of germ in your system taht your body was in the process of preventing, one drink can weaken you enough that it takes over.

its why you dont drink when you are sick.

it happens to me all the time. if i drink at all during cold season i pretty much wake up sick the next day.
>>
>>16913854

>i never said i was hardcore

no, you just implied it

>anything getting this serious ever again in my life

again, people say that after a break up, but they go right on back. im actually very pro-hermit, but its simply a fact of life.
>>
>>16913617
I had that
It happens when your life flips on its head that way.
Not only is the person you loved gone, but your entire life routine is all fucked up and a huge purpose in your life is gone completely
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.