[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male preference; why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (216KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
216KB, 331x331px
I'm a girl. I like men and have a soft spot for them. It's hard to explain. I will always care about young boys compared to young girls. Men are way better than girls. All my friends are boys. I just have a fondness for masculinity

Can someone explain?
>>
sounds like you love dick
>>
Congratulations, you're a straight girl. Keep it up!

P.S. I'm a guy
>>
,Narcissism
>>
Lesbian?
>>
Sounds alright to me. You have any brothers?
>>
>I'm a girl
>I like guys

Hm interesting I'm a guy and I like girls
Very strange
>>
the same happens to me but with womens
>>
>>16912941
It's as if nature meant for people like you and people like OP to get together.
>>
Well it's almost the same. Like when people like females. Everyone has a mother. A lot of people like their mothers.

This was a dumb thread :(

Yes I have 1 brother but we're not that close. Maybe because I have a naturally caring and providing personality, and just want to take care of people?
>>
>>16912954
>Maybe because I have a naturally caring and providing personality, and just want to take care of people?
Guy here, can relate entirely. I am exactly like this. I do the same, and I've had to learn to stop that almost by force (it's not well seen for guys to do this at all, y'know). I worry a lot for others and feel awful when I can't.
>>
Maybe because guys are chill and if there's only friendship there then they'll treat you as a bro. Girls bitch, backstab and talk about each other behind their backs. Maybe that's why
>>
>>16912919
>I'm straight
Answered easily enough
>>
>>16912981
>>16912997
>>16912964

I believe you're all right.
Thanks for the thread guys I was genuinely curious.

Why is it not well looked upon for men to be caring and providing for women? Is that what you meant? Elaborate plz
>>
>>16913021
>Why is it not well looked upon for men to be caring and providing for women?
25 Husbands, love your wives, as Christ also loved the church, and delivered himself up for it:
26 That he might sanctify it, cleansing it by the laver of water in the word of life:
It seems fine to me :^)
>>
>>16913008
Not the poster, but I don't think it's well looked upon for men to be like that towards women by men only. I know a few guys like that because they believe it makes them "whipped, a bitch, a fag" shit like that. A lot of guys perceive it as unmanly
>>
>>16913008
Because there's this stereotype that guys must be aggressive and competitive and whatnot. I disregard that, but... But I have already had issues with some girls exactly because I might seem overbearing at times.

But, I don't care. If no one accepts me like this then I don't care. Eventually someone will.

>>16913024
>Christ
Go preach somewhere else

>>16913025
This, it's perceived as unmanly.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16KB, 320x371px
>>16913029
No need to get so triggered
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446036323662.jpg (25KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446036323662.jpg
25KB, 480x678px
>>16912919
I'm the same way OP

For me it's because I didn't have a great relationship with my mother, and then throughout my life, most relationships with other girls took bad turns for one reason or another. Men throughout my childhood and adulthood thus far were always more dependable. Be it father, brother, friends, peers, coworkers, or romantic interest- I always felt like they were better than the female equivalent relationships I had.
Of course it could be very different for you, just throwing in my personal experience so you can see if it's similar to yours.
>>
>>16913054
Thanks for replying. I think you hold truth in what you're saying
>>
This is pretty normal. I am the same way.
>>
File: Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg (50KB, 411x600px) Image search: [Google]
Senjougahara.Hitagi.600.253404.jpg
50KB, 411x600px
>>16912919
>being attracted to men
>someone explain

Please give us more details, because I'm confused as fuck about what you need explained to you exactly because I can't really interpret this in a way that doesn't make me laugh a bit.
>>
>>16912919
internalised sexism
>>
>>16912919
That's completly normal OP. I am the same with women. Usually see little girls as cute but boys like rascals.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.