[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need someone to talk to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (12KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 125x118px
Does anyone want to talk right now? I feel very stressed
>>
>>16912430
Sure, what's on your mind?
>>
What stresses you?
>>
Im mostly here to insult
>>
>>16912446
Honesty is the best policy.
>>
>>16912443
>>16912445

there is a girl I've been friends with for a while. She lives far away from me. We talk every single day. And we know a lot about each other. We care a lot too. It's clear that there is sexual tension between us, and some feelings although she isn't ready for a relationship yet. We are still just close friends.

Anyways, she seems very sexually frustrated. And I'm worried she won't wait until we meet again in June.

Now, I know she can do whatever she wants because we are not committed, although, I won't be having sex with any other girls. It just stresses me that the girl I like might take dick from another dude...
>>
File: 14654218741.jpg (77KB, 450x330px) Image search: [Google]
14654218741.jpg
77KB, 450x330px
>>16912467
You better start respecting yourself real soon you motherfucker or else you're life is just going to be one long train wreck of bad relationships.
>>
>>16912482

a relationship isn't something I've even been searching for the past 5 years. I haven't cared or wanted one. Just, after I met this girl we clicked on every level. I ended up liking her after a while.
>>
>>16912467
You said she is a friend. If there is nothing exclusive, she very well may have relations with someone else. The only thing you can do is let her know how you feel. Is there a possibility she would want to be exclusive?
>>
>>16912467
That's unfortunate anon. To me, the problem seems that you haven't clearly communicated your desire to be monogamous with her.

If what you say about the romantic tension is how she feels as well you just have to ask her next time you speak with her: "Hey, I really like you and I think you like me too, d'you maybe want to be more than just friends?" Or something along those lines.

It would've been better if you acted on these feelings before you had to move away, but you can still fix it.

However it's not unreasonable she says no because demanding her not to date anyone while you're away for 3 months without you expressing interest beforehand is unreasonable.

It all boils down to if she thinks you're worth waiting 3 months for without any dating history.
>>
>>16912491

She knows how I feel. We had a long talk about this before. I'm not sure, I mean. I know she really likes me. But she said she doesn't want a relationship with anyone right now because she has too much on her mind. maybe things will change when we meet again. Because when we met before. It was platonic. But now things have changed.

It just kills me to think she might have sex with someone else
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x611px
>>16912506
Enjoy her company for what it is. Don't set expectations for how it should be when you see her again. Would you feel differently if you found out she was talking with someone else every day?
>>
>>16912538

I do enjoy her company! She has been very good to me. She's really done a lot for me and helped me when ive been down. She's gone way out of her way for me in the past because she wanted me to make me feel happy. I do the same for her too. I've very excited to see her this summer. And I don't want to set expectations. It's just hard when I've never experienced feelings like this before.

If she was talking to someone else the way we talk, then yes.
>>
>>16912570
What I'm trying to say is that it shouldn't just be about sex. You either need to trust her or not. If she knows how you feel then she will either respect that or not. You can't control what she will do, so no sense in stressing over her actions. Especially if you are not exclusive.
>>
>>16912630

Oh no, our friendship is not about sex. i care for her because of who she is. She's a great person. And she really means a lot to me. I wouldn't stop talking to her if she ended up getting a boyfriend. Although how we talk would change, I would still be her friend for sure. I'll hurt inside. But I'd keep the friendship going
>>
>>16912679
Listen, you seem like a really nice guy. You need to have a realistic picture of where YOU want this to go though. What do YOU want? You cannot just dance your way around this relationship depending on where she takes it. If she got another boyfriend, she will likely drop you if she is of any quality (that's what I would want if she were to become mine). Is there a chance you will see each other more regularly in the future, or will there always be distance between you?
>>
>>16912430
Cleverbot is your friend.
>>
>>16912707

She lives across the ocean. And, I'm not really sure if we our distance will close or not. I don't know what the future brings. But I'm going to visit her again this summer. And this fall we were talking about taking a trip to another country togather as a adventure.

I don't really know what I want. I just want to be close to her and hug her right now Tbh....
>>
>>16912733
Tbh? I'm bad with acronyms.
>>
>>16912467
Who....cares if she waits? Just make your move when you meet with her again and don't worry about what happens in between.
>>
>>16912754

To be honest

>>16912762

I know. I need that mindset. It's just hard to actually do it. Because I care about her..
>>
>>16912768
>talks about how he just wants to bone her
>I care about her...

top kek, that rationalizing tho
>>
>>16912771

What?

I said our friendships isn't about sex. I care about her so much. If she told me right now that she would never have sex with me. I would still go see her this summer. We didn't have sex last time we were together, and we both had a great time!

I'm just saying that, it's hard when you think a girl you care about might get fucked by another dude
>>
>>16912785
It isn't about sex yet you are concerned about her having sex with someone else. So it is clear you want it to be about sex. Kiss her the next time you see her, hold hands, feel her up if she does not rebuff those things and move forward. Never get anywhere if you don't take the initiative.
>>
>>16912771
Kek? I'm bad with acronyms.
>>
>>16912817

I know I know, it's obvious there is sexual tension between us. Sex will happen when we meet, I'm pretty confident.

I just mean it hurts if a girl you like is with another guy, sex is more than just a physical action to me, I see it as a emotion
>>
>>16912906
That's all your fault. You have too strong of feelings for a girl you are not in a relationship with. You've created a problem all on your own. There's no coming back from this. You have to suck it up and deal with the possibility that she fucks around before you meet up.

In the future, don't do this dumb shit again. Tie a relationship down so your expectations are clear.
>>
>>16912930

I don't know how to do that.. I may be 25 years old. But I've also never had feelings for anyone before
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.