[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you get to fuck your gf? Never been in a relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20160228_170025_005.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160228_170025_005.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
When do you get to fuck your gf? Never been in a relationship. I have a gf (19) now at 20. I have a feeling she's shy about getting to that point or something else. The biggest reason I got a girlfriend was for sex, I need to know how to approach it. Been together 3 weeks
>>
take her clothes off senpai
>>
>>16911840
I honestly think this is my problem, I might waste too much time on foreplay, next time I have her here I'll take action
>>
Usually, 3-5 weeks is the normal span. Also depending on things like:
>how long do you know each other
>how often do you see each other
>are you undisturbed
>is she feeling comfortable around you?
>and so on

progress slowly. What have you already done? Have you only kissed or really made out? Touched her boobs and stuff?
>>
>>16911887
Yeah I've fingered her and she gave me an unfinished bj. I've touched her boobs, played with them. We make out and kiss mostly often. I'm glad to know I am in range. I thought I was being played.
>>
>>16911864
That line of thinking is good. It is your job as a man to iniate sex 99% of the time with most girls so just go for it unless you're getting clear signals she's not into it.
>>
>>16912084
If you did this already just go ahead for straight Vanilla Sex. Just foreplay into making yourselves horny into putting condom on into missionary.
>>
>>16912138
>>16912163
>>16911887
Thanks for the advice everyone very helpful
>>
>>16911836
do you know if she's had sex before? if she's a virgin don't pressure her into it, a lot of girls find it hard to say no and then regret it after. let her set the pace
>>
>>16912461
I don't know if she's a virgin i hope so. How do i find out? I'll probably ask her when I think it's appropriate
>>
File: 61-wisdom.jpg (149KB, 650x929px) Image search: [Google]
61-wisdom.jpg
149KB, 650x929px
Fucked my missus before we were technically a couple. Were banging 3 times or more a week.

5 years on maybe once a fortnight.

Probably better not to rush into it. just go with the flow, mention it to her without being awkward or pressuring.
>>
you sound too immature to be having sex
>>
>>16911836
...you just got a girlfriend for sex?

That fucking sucks man. Are you some kind of sociopath, or do you really just not feel the need to connect with someone you're involved with?

Why not just hook up with randoms instead?

There's much more to a relationship, not only with women but with people in general in life, than just sex or satisfying physical pleasures in some way.
>>
>>16912555
It's the big reason for me. I am of course interested in her as an individual, also im noy intohooking up since it's not personal and has no warmth or love. I probably came off wrong, I'm sorry.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.