[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to hide chat/profile pic of recent FB Messenger chat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: facebook messenger.png (416KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
facebook messenger.png
416KB, 1080x1920px
I kept in contact with a high school teacher I had a crush on. I don't have feelings for him anymore and we only message each other once every 10 weeks or so. He likes to change his FB profile picture to photos of him and his wife. It's something that I do not want to see even though I don't like him anymore. Is there a way to hide his profile pic or the entire chat with him in this FB Messenger screen WITHOUT unfriending him? I use FB Messenger for friends who do not live in the same country as me. There are not that many of them and I don't want to see a profile pic of him and his wife every time I open the app.
Thanks (sorry for poor English).
>inb4 just unfriend him and move on, you will be a homewrecker, I bet you still like him, etc
>>
>>16909690
What the fuck is the big deal? Does a picture really trigger you that hard? If you don't like him anymore then ignore it and move on.
>>
>>16909840
I just don't want to see it. Please tell me how to hide it.
>>
>>16909850
Hide notifications from him so you don't see his messages and then as you message people he'll eventually fall down to the bottom of your messenger.
>>
>>16909850
delete the convo dummy
>>
>>16909690
lol this is the exact same thread made like 2 days ago except from the students perspective.
You could have at least swapped genders.
>>
>>16909690
Mind if I ask what he taught?
>>
>>16909854
The problem is I only use FB Messenger for friends who do not live in the same country as me and there are not that many of them
>>16909859
Geography
>>
>>16909850
Archive the conversation in Facebook messenger. The conversation will only reappear the next time you guys chat again
Here: http://www.technorms.com/36590/archive-your-facebook-messages-dnot-delete
>>
>>16909854
>Hide notifications from him
This only works for the Facebook newsfeed not FB messenger, you dumbass
Archive the conversation as this guy said >>16909912
>>
Archive or just keep messaging other people till the chat goes lower.
>>
>>16909912
>>16909972
>>16910103
This ^
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.