[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to deflower my sister, how do I trick her into this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Persona9.jpg (183KB, 1280x714px) Image search: [Google]
Persona9.jpg
183KB, 1280x714px
I want to deflower my sister, how do I trick her into this?
>>
>>16909681
1. Remove all the face cards and aces from the deck—they’re the only cards you need.

2. Place the kings in a row and say, “All the kings decided to check into a hotel. And since they’re nice kings, they decided to bring their wives, the queens.” Now place the queens on top of the kings, matching the suits.

3. Then say, “The queens were such devoted mothers, they didn’t want to leave their sons at home.” Place the jacks on top of the queens, matching the suits.

4. Now say, “Before they all went to bed, they decided to lock their doors.” Place the aces on top of the jacks, matching the suits.

5. Here’s where the story gets interesting. Say, “But in the middle of the night, they all got mixed up.” Put all the stacks of cards together, one on top of the other. Turn the deck facedown and ask your child to cut it three times, being sure to put the deck back together after each cut.

6. When she’s done, say, “But somehow, come morning, everyone was back where he or she belonged.” Starting from the top of the pile, lay the cards out in four stacks facedown, putting one card in each stack until you’re out of cards. Turn the piles over: All the kings will be together, and your sister will want to have sex with you!
>>
File: HOWOLD.jpg (846KB, 796x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HOWOLD.jpg
846KB, 796x1200px
How old is she anon?
>>
>>16909681
>I need to hide my penis from the CIA, they'll never suspect it to be in my sister's untouched virgin fuckhole!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.