[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do to take your mind off things?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 520x800px
Well, right now I'm not feeling too great, I've been in bed all day and I feel pretty... I feel not much at all. Yesterday, in the space of one afternoon, I:

>lost out on a job I have been preparing weeks for
>broke up with my girlfriend of a year
>found out a doctor has located a lump on my mother's throat

I feel rather shitty in myself, I'm also somewhat worried for my mother, but if anybody has any advice on what I could possibly do to get out of this mood that would be wonderful.
>>
I usually like to clean the hell out of my car, go for a bike ride, or just get outside. Staying in the house for three days might seem attractive right now but just getting outside will help.
>>
>>16907198

Do something that will level up your skill
Do something that will elevate your intellect and soul

Do something that is mindless fun just for the fuck of it

Boost yourself, then get ready for the next day refreshed and ready for whatever
>>
>>16907229
>>16907237

Thank you guys. I've taken apart my bicycle and gave it a new paintjob, new stickers, and I'm going to rebuild it. The sanding and painting has been pretty therapeutic.
>>
>>16907198
Play DOTA2
Watch anime
Read manga
Browse imageboards and other sites
>>
>>16907198
Music music music. That is the most effective for me along with video games. Take it easy
>>
>>16907198
I find it's usually best to do something mundane, that you can switch your brain off while doing, or something consuming that you HAVE to focus on fully, like studying. If you can start one of those things, and pick up some momentum instead of immediately procrastinating back to how you were feeling, then you should start to see the time fly.
>>
>>16907198

You'll be ok, OP.

Yesterday I broke up with a chick I'd only been with for 1.5 months and it's fucking me up pretty bad. I've been in year+ relationships so I know it's not that bad but fuck breakups always sting harder than you expect
>>
Thank you, everybody. Slowly feeling better, I'm sure it'll all be okay soon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.