[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas to keep relationship interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 0.jpg (10KB, 223x258px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
10KB, 223x258px
Not living together yet, but would like some ideas to spice things up a bit some that don't involve spending (too much money) and some that do
>>
If you need that, you're definitely in the wrong relationship
>>
>>16906475
You're in the wrong relationship if you want to spice things up in the bedroom? Explain yourself.

Also, OP, what are you guys into?
>>
What are both of your interests? Anything you guys always wanted to try but never have? A lot of out door activities are free. If you're into music, there's always new bands playing in bars somewhere in town.
>>
>>16907133
Not only bedroom stuff. Anything that can be done in two, the edgier the better. I would even be okay with going out beating up hobos if that's thrilling and makes our bond stronger but unfortunately, he's more of the talkative type instead of doer. Like he'll probably joke about us doing stupid but fun and maybe romantic stuff, but nothing else
>>
>>16907560
Have agreed on skydiving but it's not the best weather for it yet.
>>
>>16907596
>>16907589
There's plenty of things like skydiving that are cheaper that can get your adrenaline going. If all he does is talk about it, take the initiative to plan it out and just tell him you guys will be doing it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.