[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLS HELP ME /ADV/!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (105KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 800x764px
I am freaking out, what do /adv/

>sex w gf(not on birth control)
>condom intact
>cum
>pullout
>condom broken, semen in vag
>inb4 "youre supposed to pullout even w a condom" i was dumb, it feels good man

so then i went to walgreens, got plan b, gave it to her, then started looking it up on the internet (never had to use it before). from what i read it seemed like it mainly prevents pregnancy by stopping ovulation. bad news is she said she was supposed to ovulate like a day or two ago. how fucked am i and what can i do? pls help and sorry for the shitty typing
>>
Get a pregnancy test
>>
>be me, 19
>gf on birth control gets pregnant
>it happens i tell myself
>gf on birth control gets pregnant again
>"wtf!.gif"
>"now we have to get married"
>married getting divorce 10 yrs later

dont get married is she's preggers.
>>
RIP dude, get a test. Keep testing watch her periods. If her periods stop it you get a positive test, prep for:
Option A: abortion
Option B: baby-daddy time
>>
No need to panic. A change to a woman's cycle is expected when you take emergency contraception.
All you can do now is wait two weeks from the day you had sex to take a pregnancy test. If you've got healthcare in your country, take your girlfriend to the doctors and they may be able to test sooner.

Worst case scenario and she is pregnant, early term abortions are painless and very easy. Abortions performed in the first few weeks are just prescribed pills that disallow the fertilised egg to continue to plant itself to the womb.

Stay calm and be supportive to your gf, you're not fucked, people get accidentally knocked up all the time and most women will have an abortion in their lifetimes-they're not as scary or unusual as you might think.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 640x450px
>>16905915
probably gonna do that in the morning
>>16905920
yeah man, shes a great girl and everything but i dont think either of us would be ready for something like that. we are both graduating hs this year. having a kid (or an even abortion) would be pretty shitty given the circumstances.
>>
>>16905895
>pulling out with a condom

What underage faggot told you to do that?
>>
>>16905930
thanks homie
>>16905932
thanks for the advice. i wouldnt be as worried if her family wasnt so religious. i have my doubts on wether or not she'd go for an abortion. her family certainly wouldnt support that. whole reason she isnt on bc in the first place is because her mom refuses to allow her to take it or even take her to an obgyn because she says theyre for sluts. shits fucked up
>>
>>16905954
it says so on the box. seems like it couldnt hurt, especially in cases like rn lol
>>
>>16905955
Just remind her that abortions before 2 months work the same way as contraception.
I feel so bad for American dudes with religious gf's, for real.
>>
Only abortions cost $$$
>>
>>16905958
I don't know if you are serious
>>
>>16905960
how so, i dont know a whole lot outside of the very general facts of how contraceptives and abortions work. and yeah man its pretty shitty, she herself is not super religious but i wouldnt be surprised if she did not want to get an abortion (crazy religious family, goes to catholic school, etc)
>>
>>16905967
yeah fr, i would definitely be willing to pay for that shit though. way better than paying for a kid though

>>16905972
i am completely serious man, it says on the condom box to pull out before ejaculation if you want it to be as effective as possible. i had never heard it before but i saw that and assumed that was standard safe way of doing it.
>>
The longer you wait the $$ the abortion will gft as well as shell be at risk and 2 month is when the abortion can be taken due to its a fetus and not as attatch I can't explain without detail detail go pretty much look up abortion qualifications. Not worth putting her through guilt.
By the way same instance happened I use plan b missed by period by 2 weeks I know it always doesn't work but the stress of my partner and his scares stressed me out and me being scared delayed my period. Think of that but buy a preggo test make sure Its pee of the morning cause more accurate results and do it x2.
Again don know till you get a test to comirm
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.