[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls that want you to stick around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5325.jpg (71KB, 395x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5325.jpg
71KB, 395x495px
I met one girl few weeks ago, went out, talking almost everyday via text messages and stuff. Everything went well, I thought I could really be with her.

The thing is that my last few tries of taking her out failed because of different reasons. This made me think it was rejection, but everytime I would get over it she would text me again. The thing is that I am confused and I want to be done with this. How can I stop this fucking around and in short, if we can form a couple or finish this. Of course, I dont know any subtle way of putting this without making me look needy/desperate/cringy etc.
>>
File: Jughead-in-Love.jpg (152KB, 700x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Jughead-in-Love.jpg
152KB, 700x1077px
Just get her drunk.
>>
File: NativeCouple.jpg (188KB, 550x775px) Image search: [Google]
NativeCouple.jpg
188KB, 550x775px
Relationships are pushme-pullyou. When you push her, she pulls away. When you pull away, she pushes you.
>>
>>16905962

further explanation? I dont quite understand
>>
>>16905840
This happens all the time.

She is trying to get with Chad while she seeing you as a provider, she is afraid of losing you. She is using you as an emotional-tampon--talking to your about her little problems...

Next time, respond with something like: sorry I couldn't reply earlier, i was about with this girl who asked my number at the mall
>>
>>16905840
She's setting you up as an emotional tampon and a safety net.

Cut contact and find another girl.
Either that or play games right back like >>16906123 said.
>>
>>16906123
>>16906131

What if she is into me, or my brain is making this shit up?
>>
>>16906135
She's not actually into you, retard. Did you not read what the fuck I and that other anon posted.
>>
>>16906194

Fuck, thanks for knocking some sense in me, anon. I needed that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.