[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i stop feeling inferior to people with more likes on social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: dislike.png (163KB, 2000x1713px) Image search: [Google]
dislike.png
163KB, 2000x1713px
I know most people would not care about this at all, and I have heard so many saying likes don't matter and they are not a clear indicator of anything YET I still feel like those who have more likes on their pictures and statuses on facebook (i don't use other social media with my real identity) then i, are having a better social life and reputation. Active and caring friends, fun social activities, popularity, endearing, fun, interesting personalities...
All of the things I had few to none of and am insecure about.
>>
File: image.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>tfw I have a brain tumor and I see posts like OPs
>>
>>16904437
Lol.
Fuck this kid.
>>
You're about 12? The likes aren't directly linked to reputation or quality of life. I have lived with girls who are all about the likes, concerned whether they get 60 or 90 on a picture. They were quite insecure, all about the popularity but really lacking in real experiences, naive and annoying. Of course that doesn't mean you're better than them for having less likes.
>>
>>16904437
some people are being tortured right now, getting raped, starving to death...

there, better now?
>>
>>16904451
I don't care if its random people. But not so long ago I checked my boyfriend's ex's profile because I found old posts expressing this grandious love towards her, and I compared myself...
>>
Oh /adv/ you never fail to make me laugh. Keep em coming. A post truly befitting a friday night
>>
>>16904429
desu i feld similiar to you.
My solution: i removed my profile and never looked back.
i feel better than ever
>>
>>16904429
female problems

My friends and I held a competition to see how few facebook friends we could get down to. I deleted down to 32 and won the game. Social media is pathetic.
>>
>>16904452
Yea. I'll give some some quality advice in return. If you killed yourself you wouldn't have to worry about people's shitty fb posts.
>>
File: basicpep.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
basicpep.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>16904500
Tell me something I don't already know.
>>
>>16904568
The likelihood that the yellowstone volcanic explosion killing nearly everyone in the USA is very high
>>
>>16904500
If you killed yourself you wouldn't have to cry about your brain tumor.
>>
>>16904622
Id rather not kill myself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.