[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Girl and I almost dated a few years back but I never caught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1387846354430.jpg (103KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1387846354430.jpg
103KB, 500x616px
> Girl and I almost dated a few years back but I never caught on she was into me
>Remain friends with benefits for about a year and a half
>About a month ago she brought up about dating me
>I told her that I was down and we should go on dates and see where it goes
>A few days later she calls it off, "You're like a brother to me I can't do it" (I guess she likes incest as she basically was hooking up with her "brother" over the last few years)
>Also brings up about want to hook up still
>Out last weekend with her and some friends
>Her one female friend is all over me the whole night and we're flirting
>I found that apparently she was mad at her friend for flirting with me because she was "jealous"

I don't get it guys, she claims she never wants to be with me, yet she gets jealous when other girls flirt with me? She would always rip on other girls I went on dates with ("Wow she's so ugly). Do you think there is a chance of anything ever happening or should I just move on?
>>
You're going to have to move on and tell her it's dating/fucking or nothing. Then she'll decide if she likes you enough to be in a relationship.

If you're giving her sex without the relationship stuff, why would she want that to change?
>>
>>16903903
>>
>>16903912
>>16903914
Thank you guys.

Bump
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.