[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Nurse anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Ask a Nurse anything.
>>
>>16901457
Tell me more about what men shove up their ass?
>>
>>16901457
You aren't interesting or unique. Why did you think that this thread was necessary?
>>
>>16901471
All sorts. Toilet brush handles seem to be a popular choice, despite the infection control risks.
Perforation isn't hugely uncommon.
>>
>>16901489
Medical health professionals have interesting stories.
I can also answer health related questions and advice.
>>
>>16901497

Do you just shrug when people die?
>>
>>16901457
why did you become a nurse instead of a doctor?
>>
>>16901506
It depends on the patient. With most patients it is sad, but only with a few have I been very affected. Thats why I can't work with kids.
>>
>>16901515
I prefer the direct care aspect of looking after patients, less so the medical and prescriptive side. My partner is a Doctor and he finds his job very stressful,
>>
>>16901526

Do people really think like this?

Also, you actually think being a nurse is enjoyable? That's fucking amazing to me. And that's not to shit on nurses - just any kind of relatively low level work. Same applies to what I do, so again, I am not shitting on you.

What are you guys the equivalent of in the EMT world?

Billy Bob has a puncture wound to the chest and his leg is amputated above the knee with the femoral bleeding out. Civilization is 4 hrs away. Wut do?
>>
tell me the weirdest stuff that u have seen
>>
>>16901533
As a nurse who in his last year of medical school, I agree with OP. Being a nurse is way more rewarding than being a physician. What about all those perks of being a doctor? That is imaginary bullshit you see on television
>>
>>16901457

I don't Fucking TRUST YOU!
>>
>>16901606

1. Nurses don't actually do shit.
2. Nurses make 2-5x less.
3. Doctors don't spend their day wiping shit.
>>
>>16901606

I don't know being a Radiologist seems pretty based. They mostly work 9-5 hours, take call like once a week every two months, and they bank Fucking STACKS!
>>
>>16901610
Well I was a nurse and I'm two months away from having MD at the end of my name. So maybe I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>16901614
This is because you are Mr. Autismo and can't imagine how people would enjoy human contact
>>
there is a massive lump on my right testicle, should I check it out
>>
>>16901656

Maybe that could be ascertained if you made any sort of statement about what you do that's not menial work.
>>
>>16901662
Does projecting make you feel better about yourself?
>>
>>16901492
>>16901492
>>16901492
Are you allowed to ask why?
>>
Do you ever actively hit on any patients?
>>
File: nboo0mubsw.jpg (23KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
nboo0mubsw.jpg
23KB, 500x300px
>>16901457
>people responding to a bait thread seriously
>>
>>16901701
im going into psychiatry, so I actually know quite a bit about autism spectrum disorders
>>
>>16901457
can you respond to >>16901805

Is it possible for mono to start showing signs 2 weeks in and would it progress in this way.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.