[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fiance Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
My fiance and I (male) had a kind of rough start to our relationship. Mostly her sleeping around in the beginning of our relationship before things were fully defined between us. However, we made it past that point and it has been fine for many years.

Lately she's been really stressed out about what she want to do for the rest of here life and has been taking it out on me. Usually it just turns into screaming so loud that her voice cracks, but sometimes she gets physical (I refuse to fight back). A few weeks ago, she got really upset about something not even related to me and ended up cracking one of my ribs with a kick. She has been really apologetic since then trying to make up for it, but yesterday got peeved and slapped me. It's been bringing up a lot of the bad memories from the beginning of our relationship.

Do I wait for her to find direction in her life and the old her to return or do I call of the engagement and throw away five years?
>>
>>16901298
Do you honestly think she'll change? If the genders were reversed everyone would tell you to leave. How can you be with someone who physically assaults you?

Better yet, how can you be with someone who sleeps around?
>>
your significant other should support you not physically hurt you
>>
It is not ok for her to hit you. Have self respect.

Don't marry her. She is psychotic. You will regret it I promise.
>>
File: 1457632945269.png (305KB, 480x294px) Image search: [Google]
1457632945269.png
305KB, 480x294px
>>16901298
>getting married
>can't spell fiancée

Hilarious
>>
>>16901298
lol, did she just walk outside, grab a stick and hit you with it?
>>
File: 1450099539398.gif (561KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
1450099539398.gif
561KB, 500x295px
If you're doubting your engagement to the point you're asking 4chan for advice, you already have your answer.
>>
Better leave that before she starts bringing up that shes sucking and fucking BBCs anon.

You dont want that. Dont be a cuck.
>>
Holy fucking shit, don't MARRY HER. HOLY FUCKING SHIT are you insane? She broke your rib, and she was super sorry, but not even sorry enough to quit physically abusing you?

Call off the wedding and tell her her only chance is to do therapy or anger management. If she doesn't admit she has an issue that needs to be worked through in therapy, dumped her flat.

You can't fix something you don't acknowledge.
>>
>>16901298

Seriously bro, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Is this the woman you want to be saddled with for the rest of your life?
You shouldn't even have to be thinking about this.
Get the hell out of that relationship.
She's hitting you--what do you think she's going to do to your kids?
She's already cheated on you and you went back to her--and you think she's going to stop?
>>
holy shit no, you end the engagement and the relationship. you cut her out and you never look back. she fucking cracked your rib? dude that's insane. think of what she'll do when she's even angrier. and actually angry with you?!

this is typical abusive behavior. apologetic behavior after she beats you, but it's only a matter of time before she beats you again. and she will, believe me. she got peeved a few days later and slapped you? yeah, she's never gonna stop, and this has always been a part of her, she just figures she can get away with it now.
>>
No man, just no. How could you even entertain the thought of marrying her, you know deep down it will only be worse.

Also the fact that she slept around before things were "defined" is a major red flag, she's probably cucking right now and I don't say this as a meme.

Bitch doesn't respect you man, just drop it.
>>
>>16901355
This!

FFS, get out! You are being given an opportunity to dodge a bullet!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.