[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 21

File: image.jpg (23KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 640x425px
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical act/moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely. Preferences differ.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking
>>
Guys,

Have you ever been really embarrassed by a girl openly flirting with you? Assume she is decently attractive and not a total stranger.

Would you find that kind of personality intimidating, or would you prefer that a woman be the one to initiate contact like that?
>>
>>16900560
I might be a little nervous, but I wish more women initiated contact like that.
>>
Everyone ignores me over text, and it's painful as fuck. In person they're all buddy-buddy, but the moment I go digital I get no response. They log in continuously to hold other conversations, but they ignore anything I say.
I just don't get it. One girl even hits me up every once in a while, but completely drops conversation as soon as I reply.

What do I do? What is the magic trick to become more likeable over text? Guy here, by the way.
>>
>>16900579
What are you saying?
>>
>>16900560
>embarrassed
>by someone being interested enough in you to approach you and engage in flirtatious dialog
uwotm8
>>
Asking again because no reply

>coworker and I go on two really boring dates
>both shy, kind of reserved on those dates
>decide that I will do something more interesting on the third date and ask her to a concert and hiking trail
>also more comfortable with her and will open up on the third date
>waiting at the place we agreed to meet for nearly an hour
>she calls and says we shouldn't see eachother anymore because different lifestyles
Do I ask her to go the concert when I next see her, or just stay coworkers
>>
>>16900586
I don't know! I'm asking because he's not initiating anything and I'm willing to be the one to jump in, but I don't know how guys view this sort of thing. Good to know. I'll be prepared next time.
>>
>>16900600
Stay coworkers. She has ended it before it could get awkward. If you ask her out again even though she told you she's no longer interested, you're going to make it bad and awkward for the both of you when she rejects you a second time. Sorry anon but you shouldn't pursue her further.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (38KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
>>16900560

Never had that happen to me. I'd probably drop my spaghetti all over the place. If i even understood that she was coming on to me. Pic related.
>>
How do I show that I'm really into a girl I just started dating without it seeming sudden and kinda rash. She's super nice, quirky, goofy in a really cute way, she likes all the things I like, she makes me feel all fluffy whenever I see her, I'm hopeless. It's just that her last relationship was kinda weird, the guy was professing his love for her after their second date, I really like her but I want to avoid a similar situation. What do?
>>
>>16900621
Show interest without being overbearing. Play it cool if you see her starting to get wary around you, and don't get too worked up over things when you're interacting with her, because if she's like me, she'll be a bit sensitive to overly zealous guys after a situation like she previously experienced. If you haven't already, let her know you plan on taking it slow and have no intentions to rush or go at a pace she isn't comfortable with. Instead of planning things on your own, ask her to plan the dates with you. Ask her if she'd like to do this. Does that sound like fun? Would you rather do x or y? Let her give some input so she feels like she has some control over the situation as well so she doesn't freak out and think you're the one coming on to her as some psycho one-sided thing like the other dude.

I think you'll be alright if you don't get too nervous and frequently get input from how she feels, anon.

>>16900609
But even if you spaghetti everywhere, would you be turned off by it/her? Or just nervous? The former is what I'm trying to avoid.
>>
>>16900621
You compliment her sometimes, tell her that you're happy that you two are going out together and try to stay calm and take things slowly. Enjoy your time with her.
Do not fuck things up. The way you talked her made me smile.
>>
File: internet (80).jpg (9KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
internet (80).jpg
9KB, 249x202px
This is going to sound weird but. So I'm trying to turn my life around and escape loser-world. I'm one of the millions of creepy guys in their mid 20s whos never touched a girl but I'm actively trying to improve everything and have come a long way. Girls are starting to actually pay attention for the first time in my life.

Is it a good idea for an older virgin guy to pursue a single mom about his age?
Everyone's always saying "lower your standards". And they can't afford to ask for much either because... they're a single mom lol.

Are there any single moms on here? Do you have the patience to teach someone and put up with trying weird things and spaghetti.
>>
Extending that other question for the girls. Say a guy is openly flirty towards you, jokingly perverted and very obvious in showing interest. They're just moments; he can be decent and 'behave himself' otherwise, and you are close friends. Would those moments be offputting to you? Make you uncomfortable?

I get the idea that this girl in particular's not actually interested in a romantic sense, but acting so flirty became a habit around her. The other day she asked to see me and even said she missed me, so I don't think she in particular hates it very much. What do other girls think, though?
>>
why are so many guys turned on by panties?
>>
>>16900658
pussy smells good
panties are sexy by nature
>>
>>16900669
>panties are sexy by nature

how?
>>
>>16900652
Well in the general sense, to answer your first question, there are a lot of girls who would not be comfortable telling you to fuck off and behave yourself, even if you are close friends, so you need to be the one to look at her body language to see if you're making her uncomfortable. Many of my friends are chickenshit and have even let guys grope them because they were too frightened to say no and they froze. One of my friends was almost raped because she just can't speak up. When she's uncomfortable, she just shuts down and goes silent, so the guy took that to mean nothing was wrong. Basically just use your eyes and your brain to see if your comments are being well-received or not, is what I'm saying.

But anyway about the girl who is acting flirty with you, yes, definitely she is interested. No girl will say she misses you unless she's actually interested. Or she's just a total bitch who's playing you, but there is such a small chance of that, you can pretty much eliminate it as an option lol
Seriously, I have never used that "I miss you" thing on a guy unless I had a true romantic interest in him.
>>
>>16900674
They're not. The reason because that is quite simple.
Man like vagina. Man associate panties with vagina. Panties good.
>>
Girls
What would you expect for a 1 month anniversary?

Considering a surprise invite at a restaurant, not something overly romantic or expensive so it's not too awkward.
Context is she's at my place for several days when it happens.

Is it too much?
>>
>>16900658
They're all small and delicate, they're the perfect mix of cute and sexy
>>
>>16900688
Nothing, because I'm not 14 years old. A 1 month anniversary isn't a thing and it cheapens actual milestones and makes me think you're not capable of holding down a long term relationship if you think 1 month is something worth celebrating
>>
For women... how much does age difference matter? I realise the answer will differ according to the person. I met this girl recently that's a good bit younger than me (I'm still in my twenties and she's over eighteen), and would like to ask her out, but I feel like a bit of weirdo in spite of the fact that we have a good bit in common...
>>
>>16900710
If we get along and can make the relationship work, it's fine. If you're in your 20s and she's just turned 18, chances are you're at too different places in your life for it to last. Not impossible, but difficult.
>>
>>16900675
>definitely she is interested
Probably not. I asked her out twice and hinted at wanting to go out with her sometime, which kind of makes it two and a half moves I made on her. She gave excuses both times, ignored the hint and never got back to anything I said.

Just enjoying the ride and not taking it all too seriously, to be honest. She's doing the same, by the looks of it.
>>
>>16900714

Hmm, she's definitely over 18 and we are both currently studying the same very specific combination of subjects at college... Even so, I feel like I might be seen as a weirdo for asking her out... I remember a (female) classmate being disgusted at an older one asker her out, and he was only 4 years older.
>>
>>16900722
Wow that sucks, anon. That's pretty low if she told you she misses you and is just messing around. Sorry about that. But I'm glad you're enjoying it for what it is. Flirting can be fun in the moment...I just hate the feeling when they're gone and I start thinking about the other person. I'm trying to enjoy the ride and all that with a guy who keeps flirting with me and seems interested but then never actually wants to go out with me. It's hard because I caught feelings. But I'm trying to tell myself to enjoy what we have, even if it's not enough for me.
>>
>>16900727
How much older are you?
>>
>>16900710
Being less than ten years older than us is generally okay.
>>
>>16900732

6 years... I don't look (according to many different people, including this girl) my age, and I don't feel it. Getting older really is shit.
>>
>>16900709
That sounds harsh but I get your point

I'm not talking about a romantic restaurant, just using it as an excuse to go eat out.
>>
>>16900739
6 years older could be an issue, more so because you might find her immature. No harm in trying though

>>16900742
You don't go out to eat anyway? That's a pretty normal thing for a couple to do
>>
>>16900747
We do but not that often.
She's in between jobs and can't really afford it. She gets very upset if I invite her so I can't do it too often.
>>
>>16900747

I suppose you're right. In a way I think I'm just looking for excuses not to ask this girl out cause I know I'll feel sick with nerves just sending a message and even worse if I have to meet in person...
>>
>>16900640
>But even if you spaghetti everywhere, would you be turned off by it/her?

No way. If anything i would be turned on. I would feel empowered to know that someone found me attractive.
>>
>>16900752
Well if you know it's going to upset her, don't do it.

>>16900755
Then don't ask her out. Makes no difference to me, the only one affected is you.
>>
File: 1400400486304.png (53KB, 224x187px) Image search: [Google]
1400400486304.png
53KB, 224x187px
Today was a good day. I asked if the girl I got a crush on would like to come out with me to the city to go eat and just hang around in general. We talked about a lot of stuff, including our past lives, interests, etc. We share a lot of similarities, and for the first time in my life I actually think that I am falling in love with someone.

We spent the evening together watching and laughing at various strange and hilarious youtube videos, and when I wrapped my arm around her she didn't react with disgust or apprehension like I feared!

I think that she might like me, but I am unsure how I should proceed. Just keep hanging out with her & ask her out for coffee, movies etc and see how things develop?
>>
>>16900787
Yeah, just that. If she seems already pretty into you, there shouldn't be problems.
>>
File: 1457578002083.jpg (84KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
1457578002083.jpg
84KB, 500x751px
Hey grills / gaïs

Long story short : shy girl finaly accept me to try to eat her out.
Issue : only experience with guyz that never wanted to try temselves.
Halp ?
>>
>>16900796
Alright then. Hopefully I am not misinterpreting her behavior.
>>
>>16900560
>Have you ever been really embarrassed by a girl openly flirting with you? Assume she is decently attractive and not a total stranger

I'm going to assume you meant something else besides embarrassed.

No. Flirting is fun, I just flirt back (or else ignore/play dumb if I'm really not in to them).

Though I guess there's been one exception that's always kind of awkward as fuck.

There's this girl who's been pretty interested in me for the past 3 or 4 years... but I've got about a decade on her and knew her from literally BEFORE she was born (our dads are childhood best friends, and I was friends with her brother growing up).

>>16900658
Why are so many guys turned on by panties?

>>16900685
>The reason because that is quite simple.
>Man like vagina. Man associate panties with vagina. Panties good.

That, and it's kind of the idea of true sex appeal being in the imagination. That the mystery of what you can't see is more tantalizing than what you can. It's also kind of the idea behind why people say that the sexiest thing a man can wear is a well fitted suit.
>>
Hey girls

If a guy talks to you wanting to be friends how do you determine if you'd be friends with them?

I am talking to a girl in my class I want to be friends with and I am worried I'm coming off as hitting on her
>>
>>16900808
Unless a guy is actually hitting on me, I assume they're not hitting on me.
>>
>>16900812
>Unless a guy is actually hitting on me, I assume they're not hitting on me.

It's sad that, either by ego or social ineptitude, that isn't the truth behind a sizable chunk of guys.

Some of my friends in particular.... My face palming to be had while trying to wing man.
>>
>>16900650
>Are there any single moms on here? Do you have the patience to teach someone and put up with trying weird things and spaghetti.

Not a single mom. Or even a chick, but having dated a single mom or two, unless they're total shit as a mom, they've LESS time to deal with and put up with your shit, because they're busy raising a human being and have to be more mature.
>>
I make this girl laugh alot and tell her some funny stories.

What else do I need to win her over? She doesn't seem interested
>>
File: IMG_20160310_213312.jpg (24KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_213312.jpg
24KB, 275x275px
I'd be okay with any gender giving an opinion

I am a realitively shy guy, turned 18 a while ago and just realised I've never actually flirted with a girl. I have tried once and she asked if I was hitting on her, and I got nervous and kinda laughed it off with a no. I was about 15/16 at the time and haven't actually done anything since

And just any general flirting advice? I don't really have any experience, the confidence will come with time and effort so I'm not too worried about that

>>
>>16900799
what on gods green earth are you even saying. Want to re-write that in english?
>>
>>16900852
How to flirt:
Step one: be funny
step two: Solidify intentions

Congratulations, you just flirted you rascal you.
>>
>>16900560
Depends if the man is in a committed relationship already. If I'm at the bar with my brother in law and some random woman comes up to me and starts flirting I'm gonna act awkward. Not because I'm not flattered or don't think your attractive. It's just an odd situation to be in.
>>
I talk to people alot, funny ect

But people overlook me, I don't get attention unless I give it.

Know this girl for 4 weeks we sit together alot and have fun, but we haven't even made facebook friends?
>>
>>16900871
A lot*
Jeasus christ
>>
File: 8877835.jpg (60KB, 680x534px) Image search: [Google]
8877835.jpg
60KB, 680x534px
>>16900799
>>16900857

i think it wants to know how to eat the pussy
>>
>>16900861
Well then how would I manage to solidify my intentions with someone?
>>
>>16900874
alot me some advice fag
>>
>>16900868
Nah I meant if you know the person, not just a random, and you both know you're single.

>>16900857
I think it's a girl asking how to eat out another girl, who is confused because she's only had experience with sucking dick. Or at least that's what I'm gathering from the picture of the columns resembling two ...yeah.
>>
>>16900888
What?
>>
>>16900879
>>16900891
>>16900799
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ToGjYYJCoM

okay just watch this
>>
Guys:
I try to do my part during sex. If it's doggy then I'll match his tempo and thrust back, I'll kiss him and grab his hair during missionary etc. However, I do have a fantasy where I just dead weight. I want to just lie there and let him have his wicked way with me and possibly restrain me. I feel bad about essentially saying "Can I do nothing during sex?", but I generally do try not to be lazy in the bedroom. How would you react to this?
>>
>>16900895
The verb "allot" pun, I believe.
>>
>>16900658
Im a girl and I'm turned on by panties. I agree with the other answers. Innocent but provocative, scant but leaves just enough to the imagination, tight, soft, cute, feminine, youthful. Panties are love.
>>
>>16900901
if thats what youre into, i see no problem accommodating it semi-regularly. especially if youre putting in effort the rest of the time. ask your dude what hes into and do it for him if you can, that should grease the wheels a bit. and really, i dont think anyone would mind tying you down and getting to work on you while you enjoy being lazy/feeling used/whatever. thats not very weird or out there at all
>>
>>16900560
no
>>16900901
boring af
>>
File: 1457068668453.jpg (226KB, 1151x606px) Image search: [Google]
1457068668453.jpg
226KB, 1151x606px
>>16900900
heh
>>
When an ex girlfriend starts talking to your close male friends, is she trying to get laid?
>>
>>16900945
No, she's trying to dig up dirt on you, or possibly make you jealous by coming on to your friends so that you notice her again, senpai.
>>
My birthday is coming up and I was thinking about casually dropping the fact on the day, to see how my crush responds, but then I realized, wtf would someone do any differently than say "Happy Birthday?" Isn't it kind of pointless and doesn't tell me anything new? I can't think of anything.

If your crush let slip that today is their birthday, what would you say to him/her, /adv/?
>>
This girl is an endless flood of chatter towards me. I like her and I get the feeling she likes me too, but when she gets chatty (which is most of the time) I feel boring and uninteresting in comparison. Every once in a while she quiets down and it feels like my turn to talk, but I can hardly ever think of anything. I don't have that much to tell and like I said, my life is boring in comparison.

How do I learn to keep up with her better? If she leads the conversation I can do fine, but how do I keep things going when she doesn't?
>>
>>16900979
By the way, it's not that my life is empty. I have plenty to do; there just is nothing to say about it. Nothing remotely noteworthy happens with the very, very rare exception.
>>
>>16900973
Exactly what you're thinking they'd say. "Happy birthday Anon!". I'd probably thinking you're attentionwhoring a little too, to be honest.
>>
>>16901005
Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm not going to say anything because now that I think about it, I don't see the point. It would just be weird. Thanks.
>>
How do I make things less awkward with an ex who I see everyday? We broke up on nice terms, but we haven't seen eachother since Tuesday and will see eachother again on Saturday. I just don't know to act around her now. Is it still OK to sit at the same table if we are both alone during our breaks? Act like nothing happened when I walk in the door?
>>
>>16900901
It comes down to personal preference & context. If you guys are getting all hot and heavy and you're just like, "hey do u mind if i dead fish right quick" then it'd likely be a nut-bust deterrent.

However, some dudes (like myself) are into the whole sleep/dead weight/passed out whatever the fuck thing, and will respond well to it if proposed beforehand.

It's really up to the guy, though, ladymate.
>>
>>16900990
It may not seem noteworthy to you, but she might be interested in it regardless.

She's clearly interested in YOU if she's giving you so much attention, not the value of the information you possess lol.
>>
how do i get my wifes work mate (a girl) to fuck with us?

my wife has been haveing afair with said girl...acting liek a rejectd 16 year old boy...I got 300 pages of txs from the other girls phone and my wife say 80% bullshit,

I dont care about my wife haveing "sex" with women actually turn me on...she knows it

but I dontl like not spending time.

The wife knows I have all the texts recovered as does the girl at work

my wife denys it turns her on but it does...
>>
I recently broke up with my girlfriend due to a massive lack of trust. There were way to many red flags that she was seeing her ex-boyfriend behind my back. No concrete evidence of any kind but you can only overlook so much.

This was my first girlfriend and I'm madly in love with her. I'm tempted to reach out to her and talk things out but I'm afraid of devaluing myself as a result.

Should I just let it go? Should I giver her another chance?
>>
File: 1455846681823.png (423KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1455846681823.png
423KB, 520x678px
grills plz help

i went out with this girl to get coffee and it went pretty well. a mutual friend told me that she said she had fun but i didnt really flirt. which is true, im terrible at flirting.

tommorow we're going out to get dinner. how do i flirt enough that it is noticeable but not enough that it gets creepy? also, any other date-related advice would be appreciated greatly.
>>
hello, I have a question: I asked a girl out and she told me that she would go out with me but she said she doesn't have any spare time this month. Is she saying this just so I would leave her alone or is she actually busy? I mean if she wanted to see me she probably could get a few hours to hang out right?
>>
>>16900471
I never smile, and slavic bone structure and years of lifting have give me a troll like demeanor.
Back when I had Facebook, I posted a picture of myself at the beach, and within a few weeks a bunch of girls I never talked to asked me out for drinks, and 2 for straight up relations.
I deny them of course, any girls who picks a man from the internet is a whore.
Girls never talk to me in real life. They look down and move away.
What should I do?
>>
Guys, halp.

There's this guy in my program who I see about once a week when we are both doing work in the lab. I managed to ask him if he wanted to grab lunch together and it was pretty great. It was really fun but now how do I keep it up and like progress? I don't wanna ask him out for lunch again cos campus food is expensive.
>>
>>16901306
You could tell her she looks lovely, or compliment her in more specific ways (ex. Hair, smell, smile, etcetera). I don't know if you want to offer to pay? You could also touch her shoulder or hand if you mention something exciting to you ("oh! I didn't mention, my grandma is coming to visit next month. I'm so excited!" *touches hand*). Or lie and tell her she has an eyelash on her cheek, and ask if it's alright to brush it away)
>>
Guy here.
I have a female friend with whom I can joke about more or less anything. That's great since not everyone likes my fucked up humor . however, anytime I say something related to me and her being together, she more or less ignores it and switches to a different topic, even if it's clear that it was a joke. I've noticed this happening 3-4 times, and it's the only situation in which she reacts like this.
What does this mean?
>>
>>16900471
Sorry if this is too common a question but:

Girls,

What is it that's so unattractive about me? Every girl that I'm remotely attracted to doesn't have any interest in me, or has outright rejected me when I've shown any interest. The very few women have flirted with me or seem at all receptive are obese and unattractive.

Physically I think I'm ok. People keep telling me I look like pic related, so I don't think I'm ugly.. The only think I can think of physically is that, while I'm fairly fit, I've got a little bit of extra fat around the middle that keeps me from having a six pack. Socially, I seem to be as outgoing, if not more, than my group of friends, and generally people like me.

I realize that I may not be providing enough information, but can any of you wager a guess as to what's wrong with me? Is the reason I only get attention from fat girls that I actually am fat and have I've deluded myself into thinking I'm in shape?
>>
>>16901421
Define extra fat in numbers.
>>
>>16901434
I'm 5'10, 180 pounds. think I'm at about 13% body fat, but the last time I checked was a while back. I've got abs, but the belly fat prevents the bottom two of what would be a six pack from being very well defined. When in the right light facing forward, viewed from profile, or if I really hard I appear to have the whole six.
>>
>>16901421
>>16901421
that due is fugly much
ur answer ur welcome
>>
>>16901454
Dude when you have abs but you have fat you will look extra fat and bulky. I'll admit I'm a shitlord but lose the fat if you wanna date anything smaller than a whale.
>>
>>16900901
Possibly rephrase it as you want to experiment with bondage, rather than just laying there while he does whatever.

>>16901388
Invite him out to stuff you think he might like too. So stuff like concerts, hang out at your place to do whatever, or whatever else comes to mind. I'm sure there are local events going on that you're interested in.

>>16901299
I wouldnt, assuming you've made it clear you're uncomfortable about how she was with her ex and she chose to ignore that.
>>
what do when in love with a girl way out of your league?

should i ask her out right now or try to better myself first?
>>
>>16900911
haha what
>>
I just talked to one of my friends yesterday for a long time about sex. Im really attracted to her and want to date her and she knows this. Problem is she has a BF. She said stuff like "idk if we should be having this convo" but i convinced her that just talking about this stuff isnt that big of a deal because it isn't. She ended up implying she wanted to see my dick so i obliged. She used reallly flirty language too. lots of laughing and typing things in a way like she wanted to keep talking but thought it was naughty or something

I get that im firmly not in the friendzone, and that shes partly doing this just for attention. Is there anything i can do besides just wait for them to break up and move in? As far as i know they dont really have any major issues right now so i could be waiting a while.
>>
Girl broke up with me over the phone

We are still on good terms, but when I see her next should I:
- just act like nothing happened when talking with her

- make a quick comment about us not seeing eachother before talking with her (eg: 'Told you I was boring' with a smile)
>>
>>16901569
Try asking her out right now.

I'm a fat Asian dude, and I managed to successfully ask a 9/10 white girl out. This should've been impossible, but hey, shit works sometimes.

By the time you've bettered yourself, she might not be available. Then again, if you've bettered yourself, you could probably do even better than her.
>>
File: 1454036943537.jpg (64KB, 608x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454036943537.jpg
64KB, 608x960px
Girls: I work retail and often interact with cute female customers. Would it be ridiculous to quickly say something like, 'Hey I think you're really cute, would you you like to go out sometime?' after helping them?

I've never done this partly because I don't want to have some bitch get me fired, but also because it's hard to tell if a girl really likes you or is just being extra polite to a worker.
>>
>>16901811
Honestly, I wouldn't even try.

I don't know many women who would date a retail worker. They make very little money, and the older they are, the less ambitious they appear.

So if you were say 23 years old and working in retail, you'd need an awful lot of balls to ask a female customer out. For all we know, she could be a secretary, a small business owner, a skilled laborer, tradesperson, etc.
>>
>>16901811
ignore >>16901811

Not sure what retail is in this context, but I used to work at two different grocery stores and one of the best parts of those jobs was hitting on the absolute milfs that came in. be smooth but dont hold back on the flirty parts. if they seem bothered or closed off, drop it like its hot. it's simple
>>
So there's this coworker I like, we sit next to each other and have become pretty good friends. She has been out this week due to her mom being in the hospital (she has been taking care of her for a while and they were really close because the dad was out of the picture.) We texted for a couple of hours on tuesday, I offered my condolences and she thanked me for making her smile and laugh. Anyway, I know yesterday she took her off of life support. I haven't said anything to her yet because I figure she might need some space and everyone at work is already bothering her over facebook about it. I guess my question is, should I say anything to her yet or wait until she comes back next week? I really don't know how to handle death situations like these.
>>
Women,

What's the best way to start talking to a stranger who's a woman?

There's a woman who has almost the exact same ~30 minute commute as me, and she seemed to be breaking into a smile as we both realized we kept on taking the same turns/riding the same train/getting off at the same station. I don't /need/ her to like me, but I feel weird walking a mile with someone -- who's typically only a dozen paces in front or behind me -- and without breaking silence.

Thoughts?
>>
>>16901699
I'm a social retard, but what would the point of the latter option be?

My question:

Girls/Guys/Anybody

Do you recommend just asking out girls you're interested in? I keep meeting girls, but I feel as though I should wait for some kind of flirting or indication of interest before I ask them out, and it never comes. Should I just ask them out if I like them, or keep meeting more girls until one finally flirts with me?
>>
>>16900471
girls: do you prefer a manly guy or a pretty boy?
I know that when you are young you much prefer a pretty guy but what about when you are in your 20s and up?

A girl at the gym had a crush on me but now a kinda built but also kinda fat guy with a manly beard is making his moves at this same girl. She talks to him and I don't know about details but I think they are becoming romantic. She also kind of ignores me now. She had this crush for a long time, and I never did anything. I wasn't ready for anything due to a past relationship but I realise now that I kindalike her and would like to try going out with her. I feel lonely.
I know it depends from people to people but generally speaking and based on your experience would I still have a chance?

I usually only get stares and interest from very young girls 15-19 mostly. It's weird, but I know that I am their type even though I'm 25. I'm very boyish looking but usually people find me very attractive. I'm also fit but not very big.
>>
I have a girlfriend, who loves the outdoors, shooting, video games and nice clothes. What should I get her as a gift?
>>
>>16901922
>shooting, video games, and nice clothes
Get her a new gun.

Clothes get worn and tattered. Fashion trends can also change vastly across seasons.

Video games are a medium of various different qualities and genres. Though I'm sure you know her well, there's always that slight chance you could get her something she doesn't like.

A gun, however, you can never go wrong with.

A gun never goes obsolete. While they can wear out, that typically takes forever, and even then, they can always be reworked.

There is almost no such thing as a bad gun. As long as you don't get her anything Chinese (if you live in the US, that's next to impossible anyway), you can't go wrong. Oh, what's that, Remington and Marlin have a few quality control issues? Nothing that a little gunsmithing can't fix.

You can always improve a gun. You can also personalize them to your tastes. There are an infinite number of things you can do to a gun to make it truly "yours."

Guns are forever. Guns are love.
>>
>>16901936
Fuck off /k/
>>
Do you shave your important bits?
>>
>>16901855
Funny, it's actually a grocery store that I work at. Full time but pay is still pretty shit. Did you ever ask any girls out your own age? I smile and flirt with the attractive milfs too and they seem to enjoy the thrill/validation.

I'm 26 and see a lot of college aged girls come through, which is why I asked.
>>
>>16901984
No, because my gf doesn't.
>>
>>16900560
I've had girls openly hit on/flirt with me a few times. I'm always very impressed when it happens. Honestly I think women these days get a real easy ride in our post-feminist society. Women are constantly coddled and told they're special little creatures who deserve to whine like babies all day and yet still get treated like little princesses. So if a woman forgets her privilige and actually does the man's job - initiate conversation/ask for number - I'm incredibly impressed with her. Even if I don't think she's all that attractive I'm still really tempted to go on at least one date and give her a shot because she's earned massive points in my book.
>>
Girls, I recently broke up with my GF of 1.5 years. I would like to start talking to girls again. BUT, I have an issue. I'm 6'6", 230 pounds very muscular, /fa/, hitler youth hair cut, everyone says I have a great jawline etc. I do put effort in looking good and dressing nice, I workout 6 days a week, physically I'm a Chad, but my personality is far from that. I'm a very shy nerdy guy. I'm very reserved, I don't drink or have lots of friends. I like to read and make music. My ex-girlfriend always told me how nice and sweet I am and how lucky she was to have me. She always complemented my looks. So my looks tend to scare away the girls I like. I like quiet nice girls. And I always scare them. I actually approached a girl today, which was literally a first for me, and she got very red, smiled and looked away and wouldn't give me her number. What do girls??? I know it sounds like I'm made in the shade with my looks, but I'm not a macho jerk, I like quiet nice girls. But they are afraid of me.

Help me ladies
>>
>>16901984
i keep a close trim. mainly to cut down on itching, sweating, etc, but also for the sake of whoever is going down on me
>>
Okay I got one, a big one

Evidence in clinical trials shows that testosterone is associated with interest in systems, whereas lack of test is associated with interest in people. This comes from trials done in the UK and in the US. There was also a woman who transitioned into a man and wrote a book about it, and he says that after HRT he suddenly became interested in physics and sci fi and video games.

How do I meet women who aren't typical women? I'm a Chad, actually, I've dated more than a hundred, banged almost 50 women in my life, but for the life of me I cannot find a woman who is actually interesting to me. Every single woman I meet is interested in food and travel and gossip. That's it. Food. Travel. Gossip. When they do say they "game" they mean Candy crash.

I'm even in a master's program in university and I still don't meet women who are actually interested in anything other than food/travel/gossip. I'm at the point where I'm considering abandoning all hope of getting married and just going straight up robot style. I simply cannot find a single fucking woman who will have interesting conversation with me, like a good 10-20% of the male population is capable of. If university isn't a good place to find interesting women, where??
>>
>>16902024
>I have an issue. I'm 6'6", 230 pounds very muscular, /fa/, hitler youth hair cut, everyone says I have a great jawline etc. I do put effort in looking good and dressing nice, I workout 6 days a week, physically I'm a Chad, but my personality is far from that. I'm a very shy nerdy guy. I'm very reserved, I don't drink or have lots of friends

I know I'm not a girl, and my advice is probably useless since I'm a social retard, but in my experience, there isn't a woman out there who wouldn't want to be with a guy like you. The quiet ones probably aren't so much afraid of you as they are intimidated by the idea of a guy as attractive as you being into them. Just go for it, and I'm sure you'll be fine.

>>16901984
I shave my balls and trim everywhere else. I hate the unkempt, mad scientist look.
>>
File: 1436187047108.png (37KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1436187047108.png
37KB, 625x626px
>>16902051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFmGNqji4u0

>doesn't like the mad scientist look

faggot
>>
Guys: Why would you fuck someone you weren't attracted to? I mean, how could you stand it? How do you justify it to yourself?
>>
>>16902053
Correction: I like the unkept mad scientist look. Everywhere but my scrotum.
>>
>>16902057
what are you talking about, women do this all the time and far, far, far, far more often than men. You should be asking this question to women. Women do this a LOT. Men do this very rarely.
>>
File: 1455914538390.jpg (112KB, 960x884px) Image search: [Google]
1455914538390.jpg
112KB, 960x884px
>>16902057
General rule is

If it has a pulse, fuck it

and even then after it doesn't

fuck it then too
>>
>>16902042

Girl here: I'm interested in robotics, video games and computer science. I don't know if I'm interesting, but I know I can hold my own looks wise.

I think you sound like a worthless bastard. I'm sorry to be blunt, but if you keep banging vapid bitches then you have no right to ask why you can't find interesting women. YOU don't sound interesting. You sound like you want a woman because it's something that you think will complete your inflated ego.

We're people, bro, we're human and we're flawed. But the truly good ones, the ones that are fun and loyal and smart as WELL as beautiful need someone who will speak to them on their level, and think of them as human beings rather than accessories.
>>
>>16902057
Desperation is a hell of a thing, Anon. If you go long enough without sex you'd be amazed at the kind of shit you'd consider fucking. Even worse if you don't masturbate.

I remember when I was in boot camp there was this girl who was such a stereotypical dyke it was remarkable. You couldn't have paid me enough money to fuck her when we first met. After 4 about weeks without blowing my load though, she started to look nicer. After 7 I totally would have.
>>
>>16902062
I know the women of which you speak. Perhaps that's fair. It's usually because they have daddy issues. But then below...

>>16902061
Why? Why fuck anything with a pulse if you don't even want to?

I ask because I had a guy pursue me for months before I finally decided to give him a chance, and then he told me he wasn't even attracted to me. But still wanted to have me give him head and what-not. This is bewildering to me. I can't imagine doing this to another person.
>>
>>16902071
I don't bang "vapid bitches" anymore. I've finished my undergrad and my frat boy days are behind me. I don't even go clubbing anymore. I hang out in the library, at the gym with my friends, and have hobbies like rock climbing. I can't find a woman like you. Where would I meet such a person?
>>
>>16902071
I don't bang "vapid bitches" nor do view woman as an accessory. My issue is that the girls i like are the ones you described, like yourself. But the issue is that they never take me seriously when I try talking to them as a human, which is what I always do. I love reading, writing music, videos games, collecting stuff, I'm not some egotistical prick. I don't have an ego at all. I'm sorry if I came off like I do.
>>
>>16902079
like I said, chicks fuck guys they aren't attracted to more often than the other way around. Personally I've never fucked a girl I'm not attracted to, but some people do. Avoid them.
>>
>>16902042
This is such bullshit. Maybe you just go to a shit tier university. I'm not even in one of the best ones (it's in the top 5 for this particular engineering field in graduate studies, but not 1 or 2) and none of the women I talk to are into this travel/food/gossip shit. Food yeah, because everyone eats, but the only traveling they do is back home. But whatever, I'm a woman, so I'm probably subconsciously planning my own Eat, Pray, Love journey as I type this.
>>
>>16902081
Fuck off

>>16902071
Don't listen to this guy
>>
>>16902084
fuck off faggot. Stop pretending to have made the original post. I wish all sub boards had IDs to prevent faggots being faggots like you.
>>
File: 1297667812902.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1297667812902.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>16902084
>I'm not some egotistical prick. I don't have an ego at all. I'm sorry if I came off like I do.
>>
Girls:
My period id going to start today. I haven't seen my bf in half a month and today he will be back. This sucks so much... Is there a way i can slightly delay it? Tomorrow would be enough. It hasn't started yet, so i still have my hopes up that it might be late for a day or so... I know i could still have sex, but at the beginning my flow is quiet heavy. That would be a mess. I'm thankfull for any ideas...
>>
>>16902090
I literally go to the best school in my entire country, and it's considered something like #40-50 in the world, so it's no Harvard or Oxford, but it's pretty fucking good, and yes, even the women there are all food/travel/gossip girls.

So where are you going first on your eatpraylove adventure?
>>
>>16902081

What, women who are interested in robotics, video games and computer science?

Play ANY video game, go to PAX, DEF CON, or take some graphics design classes. Boost your resume, meet women. My feminine brethren tend to congregate around graphics design. God only knows why.
>>
>>16902100
Because math and logic hurts their primitive brains
>>
>>16902091
What I"m fucking serious. I grew up raised by a feminist mother and believed that men and women were the same and differences were constructed by culture.

But my life experience tells me the exact opposite. I'm now convinced that men and women are actually extremely different and have massively different interests. I'd love to meet a woman who proved me wrong... because every woman I meet meets the XX stereotype of being interested in food/travel/gossip. Every. Fucking. One.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that women are inferior. Men have their own stereotypes - cars/scifi/sports w/e. I'm not saying one is better than the other. I'm just saying if I'm going to buy into society's notion of marriage - that your spouse should be your best friend - I need to meet a woman who actually shares my interests, and so far I'm convinced this is impossible.
>>
>>16902097
Girl here: Eww. Also no, you know perfectly well there isn't. I realize you're probably trolling, but I've met women who actually asked this. What the fuck do they teach in sex ed that people think this is physically possible to delay?
>>
>>16902098
>my country
>not getting scholarships to USA
Well that's a problem right there, son.

I'll probably go to India and enjoy food poisoning from street vendors. Isn't that the true nirvana?
>>
File: giphy.gif (662KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
662KB, 245x245px
>>16902108
>I need to meet a woman
>need
>woman
>>
>>16902100
>play any video game

what? I play Civ and Dota, or I used to anyway. Dota is full of 99% autistic sperglords who are of course men and I can't stand it anymore so I stopped playing it. In the entire time I played it I think I heard a woman's voice about twice.

As for Civ...well... look at the mods at Civfanatics. There are a couple of women out of a hundred of them.
>>
>>16902101
Calculus will hurt any brain. Only the truly depraved enjoy it.
>>
>>16902108
Your spouse shouldn't be your best friend. Your spouse should be someone who makes you feel awesome, and your best friend is the person you hang out with and complain to when your spouse has a momentary lapse in their awesomeness. Just find a hot chick who cooks well and makes you laugh, and say "I do".
>>
>>16902119
Can you read?
I said if.

if

if

if

if I'm going to get married,

then

then

then

if - then

make sense?
>>
>>16902113
I'm sorry to see that I've met yet another woman who falls into the food/travel/gossip pattern. There must be women out there who can actually interest me, but even online I've been discovering that it's hard to find them.
>>
>>16902113
yeah I considered going Ivy, but there are reasons I need to stay in my home city close to my family
>>
>>16902124
I don't need to "just find a hot chick": that was my life during my frat boy days, but I've moved beyond that now. We're talking experience with around four dozen hot chicks in my past, so I know what I'm saying when I say I'm ready to find someone who I'd make my wife, assuming I ever get married.

Seriously, if I can find guy friends to do this, it shouldn't be too hard to find a woman who breaks the mold, acts like she has a tiny bit more testosterone, and actually talks about my interests.
>>
>>16902124
uhh.... what? I'm currently dating and living with a hot chick who is an amazing cook. But every time I try to talk to her about something I find interesting (geopolitical events, new research, for example) she will turn the conversation to the food we are eating. When I say she's a good cook, I mean she's a really amazing cook, but we spend the entire meal discussing the food we are eating. Every. Fucking. Time.

How can you live in such an existence? This isn't ancient Greece. I can't just say my woman is for my home, then walk out the front door and spend my entire day with men every day. I'll get divorced and lose my kids. I would rather die alone than be married to someone with whom I cannot communicate.
>>
>>16902108
Well, i AM interested in food/cooking and traveling. Not sure what you mean with gossip, but i would also like my bf to be interested in cooking and traveling. There's nothing extremely feminine in those interests from my viewpoint.
I have some understanding about cars since i'm fascinated to SOME extend by the sheer awesomeness of what is possible and how far mechanics have come.
I'm also not so sure about what you mean by "scifi". But if you talk about stuff like starwars or whatever popular mainstreem stuff then there's enough girls into this. I have read the asoiaf-books if that's what you mean.
Sports. I can't be bothered with soccer or tennis or whatever. I honestly think it's even a bit pathetic if you spend a lot of time and money on a sport you don't do yourself. What's the point? I do sport myself and i love that. But sitting in front of a tv and yell at the screen, nope.
I think you just look at girls from a superficial distance and decide that they are't "interesting". But if you would put in the effort to REALLY get to know them you'd see that they are just as diverse and interesting as any guy.
>>
File: 1456779165320.gif (864KB, 160x270px) Image search: [Google]
1456779165320.gif
864KB, 160x270px
>>16902142
>he fell for the marriage meme
>>
>>16902120
There were still women you heard and noted. They do exist; they aren't fucking unicorns. Stop treating them this way. And fuck all of you on this board who bemoan the lack of women in your lives while discounting the females you interact with daily who don't make it on your radar because you're so self-absorbed and believe you deserve super-model scientists who are bi-sexual pot growers that are magically only into you.

Seriously. A woman won't fix you. At worst, she'll make you worse. At best, you'll have someone you can rely on while you do what you need to do to make yourself.
>>
>>16902131
Unpopular opinion here: there might be something culturally different that you're looking for and won't easily find in a partner from your own country. It's why my mom said fuck it, wrote off all fellow Asians, and married my submissive as fuck white dad who does whatever she tells him to.
>>
>>16902111
Ok. The fact that periods make you go eww despite you being a girl has convinced me that you must be under 10 years old.

However. I'm now more concerned about your sex-ed. Menstruating is the process of shedding the uteral lining. It's triggered by contractions. I am PRETTY sure there are ways to delay those contractions. You ever heard of labours that got delayed or initiated? Similar process.
>>
>>16902142
>living with a hot chick who is an amazing cook
>whines to 4chan about how she isn't smart enough and you want a BETTER WOMAN

You can't seriously want a woman who wants to talk about Star Wars instead of THAT.
>>
>>16902153
Remember men, never trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die
>>
>>16902138

If you've been with as many chicks as you've say you've been with, I hate to burst your bubble, but you're never going to find anyone.

No one will be perfect enough that they measure up to everyone and go beyond you've had in the past. There will always be something wrong with the next one and the next one and the next one. You're never going to find someone because it will never be new. It will only be some combination of what you've had before. I pity you.
>>
>>16902159
I thought more of you. Really? That lame joke...?
>>
>>16902145
I get that. I do talk about food and travelling. Fuck, I cook a lot these days and I've traveled all over Europe. But I don't want to talk about food at every meal. Star Wars? First, it's not even sci-fi, and second, I actually just re-watched episode 4 in an attempt to watch the whole thing with my current gf and realized it's a fucking bad movie. Fuck Star Wars.

I do try to get to know them. It never works out. If I try really hard I can always find men who share my interests... almost never women. Fuck. I met one nerdy/awesome girl about 4 years ago and let her slip by... been kicking myself ever since.
>>
>>16902163
I actually haven't heard it before so thought it was pretty good.
>>
>>16902149
They might as well be unicorns because to this date I still haven't found any reliable way of actually meeting them.
>>
>>16902149
>And fuck all of you on this board who bemoan the lack of women in your lives while discounting the females you interact with daily who don't make it on your radar

I have a girlfriend, but I'm still more than aware that, for at least some on /adv/ and my past self included, it's really difficult to get interest from women we interact with on a daily basis, not to even mention the times when we might not have women we interact with.

My guess is that most who bemoan a lack of women in their lives are honestly in a position where few women interact with them, and even fewer give them the time of day; the solution, of course, is for the men to make lifestyle changes to increase the quantity and quality of interactions, but it's not a simple road for many.

Just my $0.02.
>>
File: Say_desu.gif.png (139KB, 320x244px) Image search: [Google]
Say_desu.gif.png
139KB, 320x244px
>>16902163
>thought more of me

Clearly you haven't been here long enough

SORRY IM A FAN OF MR GARRISION F*CK
>>
>>16902171
But what the fuck else do you want us to tell you? We gave all our advice. Now go figure it out yourself or learn to settle.
>>
>>16902164
That's what i was getting at. They are awefull... Either i don't get it or people have very low standarts.

So, what ARE your interests? You say you have a gf now. Does she fall into that eat/love/pray-category too? What made that nerdy girl different from her?
>>
>>16902153
With heavy chemicals and under direct doctor supervision. Are you retarded? Why do you think inducing labor is something people go to medical school for? You should aim NOT to fuck with your body in ways that will make you hemorrhage.
>>
>>16902150
nah. Every culture on earth is here in my city, I live in the most diverse city in the world.

>>16902156
star wars is complete shit, so no
try it then, faggot. Try living with a hot chick who's a good cook, but who will never have an interesting conversation with you EVER. Just fucking try it and see how long you last.
>>
>>16902179
Yeah, you didn't answer any of my questions. Seems as if YOU might be the problem here that sabotages conversations. Maybe you aren't capable of holding a good discussion with a GIRL and think it's because she's boring. Maybe you don't ask the right questions. Maybe she doesn't feel like opening up to you. Who knows
>>
I'm in love with a man I was engaged to years ago. Four months ago we had a fling that was cut short due to circumstances out of our control. He told me that he'd like to try again one day when things were less hectic in our lives. I feel that moment could come for me in the next few months, and I would love to have one more shot at it. I'm still in love with him, but a big part of me is afraid of being let down again. Thoughts?
>>
>>16902179
London....?

And I actually do live by my own advice to you. I am currently living with an objectively attractive girl who cooks well (not as well as I do) but is pretty boring and doesn't understand practically any of the nerdy shit I talk about, related to my graduate program. But that's okay, because she's a great roommate who pays rent on time and leave the apartment when I invite my boyfriend over who has a PhD in comp sci and thinks my jokes are hilarious.
>>
>>16902177
my current gf is mature, sweet, caring, and a great person, she's just not interesting in anything I'm interested in and how we came to live together is a weird and long story.

My interests? Well I studied political science/economics and am doing public policy now, so anything related to any of that, and I'm also a gamer and I teach salsa classes and do rock climbing and beach vball.

When I lived alone and ate dinner, I would read or watch TV while eating. When I lived with my best (male) friend we would usually watch something while eating. But with this current gf and the ones before her, we're supposed to sit at the table and eat and talk about her day, but all that amounts to is her complaining about her job. And every gf before her did the same shit. With my guy friends, we'll talk about anything and everything. We'll talk about mortality, about time travel, or Putin, or why Star Wars sucks. But women, at the dinner table with their boyfriends, will complain about their job, their boss, their co-workers. Every. Fucking. Time.

As for the nerdy girl, well, she was an engineering student and I was teaching her how to dance. She was also a gamer. She liked me. I was very close to asking her out but she had some serious social skill challenges and while I was mulling asking her out, this supermodel joined my class and flirted with me like there was no tomorrow, and I went along with that...
>>
Girls: I tinder matched with this girl, and I sent her a message a while after we matched. She responded super quick, like within 10 minutes. She seems super cool, but it seems like if I don't ask a question, the conversation dies until I message her back later. I've already got plans with her for Saturday, so I don't think its because she's trying to be curt, but idk.

Is this something that girls tend to do a lot? How do I keep the conversation going without being clingy?
>>
>>16902192
>talks about Putin

Found your problem

I love it when normalfags are miserable desu
>>
>>16902190
Why'd you break off the engagement in the first place? If he's one of those jokers who just wants you to hang around when he's feeling lonely but has no intention of going to great lengths to be in love with you.... then drop him. He's shit and you know it.

Otherwise, elaborate.
>>
>>16902192
this sounds like a "you" problem and not an "us wimenz" problem
>>
>>16902193
Questions. Personal experience stories. Ghost stories. Get creative. Human connect can die if you're not willing to be a little edgy.
>>
>>16902201
Right? I like how in every post this guy is perfect, and every girl he's been with just can't match up.

>>Oh she's a good cook? But I'm better.

>>I'm good looking, I've banged lots of good-looking chicks.

>>I can't make anyone stay, but it's really because they're boring, not because I'm a raving narcissist

Fuck it all.
>>
>>16902209
I think he just wants to fuck his guy friend(s).
>>
>>16902191
what? are you seriously comparing living with a roommate to living with a girlfriend? If my gf was just my roommate I would fine living with her (and going out and dating other women). How can you not understand the difference?
>>
>>16902203

Yeah I get that. I generally think that I'm pretty good at this kind of thing, probably better at it face to face, so maybe Saturday will go better.

We were talking about music for example, and I would answer a question of hers, and there are like 3 or 4 different ways she could respond but she just doesn't. We went back and forth for a few texts but then it just stops out of the blue.
>>
>>16902195
>>16902209

I know it's confusing because some idiot keeps posting pretending to be me, and I have no idea why every board on 4chan doesn't have IDs.

I never said I was better than anyone. I never said sitting around talking about gravity or spacetime or what's going on in Ukraine is 'better' than sitting around talking about the food you're eating. I'm not 'better' than anyone. I just want to find a woman like me, that's all. I can find men who are like me, but it's nearly impossible to find that in women. Obviously I don't know where to look.
>>
>>16902214
>>16902213

Hey, there's a solution! Dude, just date your guy friends. Problem solved.
>>
>>16902215
She's working or she's asleep. Let her be, bro. Don't force it.
>>
>>16902226
oh yeah why didn't I think of that? Oh good, I'll get right on that. Shit. I just got an error message.

Error 198

Hmm let me see...error 198,

Error 198: Heterosexual. Incapable of having sexual relations with people of the same gender.

Aww, shit.
>>
>>16902241
It's too bad, you've been sucking off your roommate and friends this entire thread.
>>
>>16902235
That's my point though. She stops texting me, but then wont respond to that text the next day like most people do as if she was busy earlier. Its like she just decided there was nothing to say back, lol. I'm definitely not trying to force it, and I'm sure that I'll have better luck Saturday, I was just curious if this was something that girls do often.
>>
>>16902214
Sarcasm is lost on you.
>>
>>16902241
That tickled me, anon. Deeply.
>>
>>16902244
I just talked about how I live with my girlfriend and find her boring. But keep making random homoerotic jokes, you're making a good case for men being even more insufferable than women
>>
>>16902200
We broke off the engagement due to a horrible miscommunication with his family. A friend of his was jealous of our relationship and he started a rumor to my exs family that I was cheating on him. They started treating me badly, and my ex didn't know how to stand up for me. I felt like he should have tried harder to defend me, and when he didnt, it made me feel like he didn't love me. We broke up. Five years later and an ex and a kid between us both, he messages me admitting he was still in love with me. We decided to give it a shot but my ex sabotaged our chances by harassing me and causing drama. He felt like it was too much for him to handle and he backed out, but told me he would still like to see me again when things weren't so complicated. It's been over three months and things are finally starting to calm down, but it's not quite "right" for me to start dating just yet. However, I feel like that time will come sooner rather than later and I'm anxious to see where we could go.
>>
>>16902262
She's trying not to be creepy. Don't over think this man, just have fun. WE CAN SENSE FEAR!!
>>
What is the definition of a guy who always flirts dates kisses and pulls in every women but never has any sex with the women?

I just am asking for one noun that fulfills this description.
>>
>>16902267
don't you know Poe's law?
>>
>>16902273
Be in line with the Dao: let it happen naturally and don't try to force it.
>>
>>16902276
>WE CAN SENSE FEAR
That is true.
>>
>>16902277
Tease
>>
>>16902270
dude there's nothing wrong with sucking off your male friends, it's what bros do. You live with your gf and get regular pussy, stop being such a selfish prick! If you aren't gonna share your gf's pussy with ur bros at least give them a little sucking once in a while to spread the wealth man. It's not gay, trust me.
>>
>>16902276
Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks for the reality check.
>>
>>16902277
Closetcase
>>
>>16902284
I'm thinking of showing up at his place in lingerie with a pony tail. See, he used to be a bronie, says he's not anymore but I know he still is at heart. I want to be his AppleJack.
>>
>>16902270
I'm just fucking with you, m8.

>men being even more insufferable than women
>women are insufferable
Kek, you do have to admit that you really do make it seem that you like men a whole lot more.
>>
>>16902277
Beard-collector.
>>
>>16902309

I do freely admit it. In fact that is exactly what I have been saying this entire time. If it were socially acceptable to fuck my wife in the morning and then leave my house and interact in a world of men all day and completely ignore my wife at home (as it was throughout all of history) I would be happy as a pig in shit.

However, Hollywood has told me that I have to spend most of my time with my wife and she should be my best friend. So my choices are to
a) keep fucking women casually and not have a real relationship and die alone with no family, or
b) live with a woman and listen to her drone on about how she hates her job every fucking day, and then spend a half an hour describing our meal every time we eat one.
>>
>>16902324
Do option a, then. The women I know who are able to keep an interesting conversation won't want to marry and raise the spawn of someone who just wants to leave them in the morning, making the second option inaccessible in the manner you want it to be; also, option a is many times more pleasurable than option b, given your constraints.
>>
>>16902324
>live with a woman and listen to her drone on about how she hates her job every fucking day,
>not make enough money yourself to provide for your family so she can stay at home
You sorry fucking disappointment.
>>
>>16902339
Not him, but
>letting an adult coast through life on your work just because she feels better than masturbation
Housewives are shit, and have nothing interesting going on in their lives.
>>
>>16902339
lol, my friend has a stay at home wife and she is really cool. Is that what it takes, then? But, see, that's funny, because in Japan, where most women are stay at home wives, they are bitching and moaning about how the country is super sexist and needs to be more like the west. Here in the west, most mothers work and claim to prefer to do so, because, feminism.

Don't fucking blame this situation on me, feminism made our society the way it is before I was born. Good luck finding stay at home wives.
>>
>>16902338
yes, this is probably what I will do. When our lease is up I will most likely break up with my gf and move out. It's gonna suck, though, it really is :(
>>
File: 1440102228123.jpg (155KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1440102228123.jpg
155KB, 1600x1200px
>>16902121
>Calculus will hurt any brain. Only the truly depraved enjoy it.
It's really not that hard or difficult. Especially if you're not going for a mathematics degree or something.

>>16902276
>WE CAN SENSE FEAR!!
And people call men dogs.

>>16902351
Japan is kind of fucky. No one is getting laid, regardless of their sex. They're now getting male prostitutes, who basically pretend to be their SO and listen to their problems for the night.
>>
>>16902351
women belong in the home they are incapable of higher reasoning required in all important carreers, but they are better at empathy, required in raising children. Stop expecting women to do more than their biology designed them to do.
>>
>>16902384
Spoken like a true faggot
>>
To anyone,

Is Clerks worth watching? I've never seen anything by Kevin Smith before but people have been recommending Clerks for years and I'm thinking about finally getting around to it.
>>
>>16902403
No not really.
>>
>>16902408
Is anything by Kevin Smith worth watching? Serious question.
>>
>>16902424
Wow rude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWdVwt2deY4
I liked this scene desu
>>
>>16901348
that would imply that she's busy the moment she wakes up to the moment she goes to bed. if a girl wants to go on a date, she'll make time.
>>
>>16902403
I liked it. I think it depends on your sense of humor.
>>
>>16901421
could be you're bigger than you think, or some other shallow reason
>>
>>16901811
don't bother, you're already near rock bottom as a retailfag (saying this as a retailfag). some cunt crying harassment is enough to lose your job, and that kind of stain on your record is enough to get you blacklisted from any decent job
>>
>>16902057
slump-busters: sometimes an easy win is enough to break a dry-spell
>>
Girls,

Would you be creeped out if a classmate you don't know very well suddenly asks you out on a date? Worded something like "hey, do you want to go <activity you think she'd enjoy>?".

It's not a common thing to do in my country unless you've established mutual romantic interest or close enough friendship, so I might as well be saying "I'm interested in you". I was hoping to ask this girl out on a date this weekend, but am afraid I might be rushing things with her.
>>
>>16902403
it's alright
>>
>>16902514
You don't need a girl to tell you to take it slowly.
>>
>>16902523
Sorry, should've just asked that to anyone. But the thing is I only see this girl twice a week. Is asking for more meetups after two weeks or so of exchanging opinions rushing it or...?
>>
>>16902538
Well does she know you? Have you been introduced over that time?
You gotta ease into these things before barreling into engagements.
>>
>>16902551
She knows a bit about me. There wasn't a proper "hey, I'm anon, I'm XX years old, like YY[…]" introduction, but from bits of conversation here and there(between us two) we know a bit about each other.

I've been trying to get to know her more by texting her with "how was your day?" and "how did you choose your major?", but she hasn't gone into detail or asked the questions back.

From that I get the impression she's not interested in me at all and I should give up, but it's my first attempt at getting out of my shell and also talking to a girl I'm interested in. Instinct tells me I need to keep trying for a little longer.

Do you disagree?
>>
>>16902585
Instinct is right; keep trying for a while longer, but be sure to not overdo it. Silly idea to take the plunge with an abrupt date.
>>
>>16902514
Creeped out isn't the right term, but I probably wouldn't be too comfortable. It would depend on whether I'd spoken to him before, if I even knew he existed etc.

>>16902277
Casanova?

>>16902097
Not that I'm aware of. Just suck it up and wait until it's over or the flow is lighter. Btw, mine's always pretty light on the first day before it's super heavy, if that's the case for you then you could probably get away with sex
>>
>>16902620
>whether I'd spoken to him before
We spoke a few times, personally before, during and once after class(when I got her number), and thrice on whatsapp.

>>16902613
Thanks. I take it if she still shows no interest after a while I am supposed to take the hint and give up talking to her.

It bothers me that I'm not being flirtatious and yet she seems this closed.
>>
How do you gauge if a girl is into you or not?
>>
Question for anyone: should I go time sick call and miss the battalion run, and possibly some school? I mean, I definitely am still working on a fever, upper respiratory infection, pissing like a race horse from the water I drink constantly, I couldn't even stay asleep all night from coughing, and getting up to pee.

The only problem is, the run is at 0445, sick call is at 0600, so idek of that'll help me. I don't expect serious answers I'm just fucking delirious from my fever and the fact that nobody cares how sick you get
>>
Is it wierd/turn off when a girl drinks *a lot* more alcohol than most boys as long as she can keep it under control and not embarrass herself?
>>
>>16902663
You can't. Everyone is different and show it differently. Ask her out
>>
>>16902663
Ask her if she's interested in one of your friends.

>>16902700
It really depends. Are you petite and responsible looking? Personally I find it hilarious when the seemingly innocent types casually swear and drink.
>>
>>16902700
As long as she doesn't embarrass herself and isn't an alcoholic I don't really care.
>>
>>16902708
We have been out together a bunch of times already.
>>
>>16902668
Go for the run, what's the worst that could happen?

>>16902700

Would be a huge turnoff for me, yes.
>>
>>16902717
Still difficult to say, but your chances are good. Did she try something or did it have a friendship feel to it?
>>
>>16902732
I don't really know. We have had pretty good time yesterday, but I don't know if she just sees me as a friend.
>>
>>16902743
I would say just ask her. If you wait too long she'll eventually meet someone who'll do it before you.
>>
>>16902762
Ask her what? If she wants to start dating me or something?
>>
Whats womens typical reaction to seeing a fairly massive penis. 8x6. Should I inform her before hand or just let it surprise her.
>>
>>16902772
Women are usually averse to lies on the Internet; yes.
>>
>>16900658
Because vagina
>>
>>16902700
>Is it wierd/turn off when a girl drinks *a lot* more alcohol than most boys as long as she can keep it under control and not embarrass herself?

I'd be kind of, sort of impressed if you could keep up with me because it's rare I meet anyone who can in general.

I'd be WAY more impressed if you have anywhere near as the knowledge base about craft beers as I do though (I'm not a beer ticker or anything, but rough guesstimate tells me I've drunk maybe half a thousand or so different beers in the last half decade since I've been able to drink.

>>16902277
>What is the definition of a guy who always flirts dates kisses and pulls in every women but never has any sex with the women?

Tease or Pussy tease.

To be honest, that was kind of me when I was younger.
>>
>>16902730
Ended up going to sick call. Turns out I have pneumonia so I'm kinda happy I went. I guess the worst that would've happened is I would have just dogged it out on the run and chief my lungs out, but I'm glad I got the medicines.
>>
>>16902097
Go for some hot and steamy shower sex.
>>
>>16901412
You know the answer to this. She's obviously not interested and doesn't want to give you the impression that she might be.
>>
>>16901699
Second comment is way too self-depreciating. Pretend like nothing has happened, maybe joke about it further down the line, but nothing as lame as "told you I was boring".
>>
So, what about this girls?
>>27078694
Should guys start wearing makeup? Personally I think girls wear makeup and fancy clothes for eachother rather than the opposite sex. If you wear a hoodie and baggy pants or some nice dress it doesn't matter to me. I'd prefer hoodie and skirts but that's not an option apparently.
>>
>>16902969
Oops
>>>/r9k/27078694
>>
Recentky my girlfriend stopped talking to me after she went to her doctor, diagnosing possible ADD, and recommending she get a councilor.
I suggested her low energy and image problem is probably just her weight, and even if it isn't, it is worth fighting/improving anyway. She has spoken to me once this week in response to something tangential. My ineptitude over text might be the problem, but was telling her about her weight wrong? I've already told her that I care more about her personality and conversations than her body, which is true. Should I just leave her alone for awhile?
>>
>>16902964
You're probably right.
I'm just confused as that is more or less the opposite way I would react if I wasn't interested.
On the other hand I'm slightly weird, so I probably shouldn't extrapolate my way of dealing with stuff
>>
>>16902969
I think everyone should do whatever they want to do, and allow others to have their preferences without getting butthurt.
I like guys who take care of themselves. Well shaved guys with a cute haircut and nice clothes attract me. I wouldn't be attracted by a guy who wears make up, I find it really girly, and off putting.
Some guys wouldn't be attracted by a girl who doesn't put some effort in looking good. Some others wouldn't mind
>>
Question for guys and girls too

How do I get a guy's number without coming off as autistic or creepy. I see this guy bout once a week for a few hours. We make smalltalk and we have eaten lunch before but idk what to do next. I won't see him after this month so can't play the long con.
>>
1) I'm dating a 21 year old girl. I'm 23. She told me before I scare her because "I'm too clever". I should ditch her right away... I guess? Is intelligence so unappealing?

2) Her mother is a control freak... Why do I say so? She literally cockblocked me (by locking rooms and doing other psycho stuff) and pretends her daughter graduates so she can go live with her. She's the classic old teacher who hasn't gotten laid in a long long time. How do I deal with her?
>>
>>16902772
Just let it roll, you'd sound like a twit by saying something.

>>16902663
You flirt with her and see how she responds.

>>16902514
Get to know each other a little better first maybe.

>>16902403
It's decent. Fire it up. If you don't like it, turn it off.

>>16902355
>>16902324
>It's gonna suck
>fucking women casually and not have a real relationship
>It's gonna suck, though, it really is :(
Why?
>live with a woman and listen to her drone on [..] every fucking day
>If it were socially acceptable to fuck my wife in the morning and then leave my house and interact in a world of men all day and completely ignore my wife at home [...] I would be happy

>>16902345
This.

>>16902277
Cunt-tease, tease, or flirt.

>>16902193
By being more engaging. Or just chilling and seeing how it goes in person this weekend.

>>16902174
kek

>>16902097
>Is there a way i can
Sort of. Not delaying exactly but it's one of those things you learn with the assistance and guidance of somebody who knows wtf they're doing. Midwives and such. Then again, it might be complete bullshit. I've only heard mention; can't personally confirm anything.
>any ideas
Bang in the shower and use candles for lighting. No having to sacrifice a towel, mess to clean up after, no having to remember to be careful during, no having to wait until the worst is over to properly reunite with each other, and, for your dude, no having to get distracted by the disconcerting visual of his cock covered in blood.

>>16902079
You were a conquest to him, nothing more. Guys like that often tend to lack the capacity to see those they "want" as actual real people. Like the other anon said, avoid them. They're cunts.

>>16902024
The outside gives an impression that the inside doesn't quite live up to, and vice versa. You've already identified the issue. Start tweaking the variables and see what brings you closer to a solution. Reconcile the two in a way you can live with that will send out a more unified message.
>>
>>16903004
I got no clue of what flirting even is.
>>
>>16902997
Male:
Say you'd like his number because of event X (whatever is making him not be there in a month) that'd separate you two. You want to keep contact. Depending on how close you are pointing out that you don't have eachothers numbers could also be enough.

Just don't make some lame excuse.
Oh I suddenly need help with assignments I've been doing great at and helped you with, phone is the easiest way to communicate. Sure, intent is plainly obvious but it looks really weak and unless you're already seen as such (socially incompetent/insecure) it's bad imo. But we guys are appealed by so many different things it's just a gamble. The keeping contact thing isn't though.
>>
>>16902985
I was really overweight, and whenever someone mentioned it (even my boyfriend, who fucked me twice a day and was super okay with my body) I felt really bad about it. I STILL do feel bad about it sometimes. I felt less worth of being loved because of it. I felt bad about my body, I found myself really unattractive, and I also feel awful because I wasn't able to lose it. Probably your girlfriend feels the same way.
You didn't say anything wrong, and it isn't necessarily wrong to talk about her weight, but understand that she'll feel bad about it. You'll fight, but in the end I am thankful my boyfriend pushed me to lose weight.
Don't leave her alone. Go, talk to her, be nice. It'll go well.
She needs to lose the weight for her health. Be supportive, say that you could diet together, say that you want her to be happy and you'd love her whatever she does.
>>
>>16903013
I'm graduating so hence why I won't be there but that's pretty good. I don't think I can outright ask since I'm not that bold and I don't feel we're that close. Ya no lame excuses. My friends keep suggesting that but it feels like lying yo me unless I genuinely need their number.
>>
>>16901882
>>16901882
>girls: do you prefer a manly guy or a pretty boy?

anyone?
>>
If she does send you a text back but it's less than 5 words, she's trying to friendzone you, yeah?
>>
jajaja
>>
>>16900471
Girls

Im in a relationship. Girl is very loving and I sorta like her very much. But I lost my attraction to her the past months and started developing something like an obsession for an ex-fwb of mine to the point where I think about contacting her after 2 years of not seeing her. How can I fix this? I love my GF, but sometimes she bores the hell out of me
>>
>>16903025

Femanon here.
If we are talking bout just aesthetics then pretty boy. Less intimidating also. It's mostly because I'm small and young looking myself but I know there are also small girls who want the total opposite too.
>>
>>16903024
A guys number is easy to get. They don't expect any problems from it. As should anyone really.

You just don't give it to complete strangers. I've given it to girls the first day we met with no special interest. It's just that we were likely gonna see each other more often. If you already know the guy then regardless of how well you know eachother it's OK. It just shows different amounts of interest. If you're pressured to ask (as you are) and you hardly know eachother he will think it's special. If you know eachother well it doesn't mean anything. And everything in between is uncertainty. Just ask. That he hasn't asked doesn't mean anything really, he might be asking his friends the same thing because you do get nervous in these situations.
>>
>>16902997
>How do I get a guy's number without coming off as autistic or creepy.

Just ask or offer yours fist.

"Hey. You seem like a cool guy, want to hang out sometime? Here's my number"

I've had girls go through all sorts of antics to give me their numbers:

>Back when black berries were a thing: >"Omigod! You have a black berry too? Here *scatches my phone of my hand* we should totally bbm

>Hey, can I borrow your phone to make a call? Thanks. By the way I added my number.

Those may be the ones that stick in my head, but I never actually used any of their numbers.

It was always the women who were so casual and straightforward about it--that I don't even remember them doing it because it felt so matter=of-fact-- that I ended up calling back and becoming close to.
>>
>>16903025
I like both.
I have a huge crush on a pretty boy, tallish, child face, ottermode body type. My ex was huge. Almost 2 meters tall, muscular, a huge back, broad shoulders.
Depends on the personality and how well we click. I find both body types attractive.
>>
>>16900640
Hit on guys if it was me you'd gain a lot of points by doing that as somebody already mentioned
>>
>>16902985
Forgot to meantion the previous depression diagnosis.
>>16903023
Thanks mate, I'll try.
>>
>>16902999
>She told me before I scare her because "I'm too clever".

My girlfriend said something similar when we started dating. Some jokes about me being too clever and too cool headed, which made her scared of what would happen if we were ever in a fight because she felt like she'd lose every time.

Our first dating anniversary is coming up. Still pretty happy and pretty in love. (though even now she still drop comments from time to time about how annoying it is that I'm "always right")

It can work. But it sounds like you don't want it to.
>>
>>16902995
So would you consider makeup a relevant thing if you're doing all the other stuff to make yourself look well kempt.
>>
>>16903039
I wasn't sure how to phrase it. It feels sort of awkward to just suddenly be here's my number or can I have you number? And then resume my work. I'm not too worried he didn't give me his number because he's pretty shy so I figured I'd have to make the first move.

>>16903040

Welp I cringed a bit. I always try to straightforward but it can come as really awkward at times. Also I don't think the phone trick works on most people and especially not this guy since he really likes his phone (we are in compsci like program).
>>
>>16903058

I'd make it work because when we're together it's great but sometimes she's too immature. Also, within a year's time, I plan to move abroad and change life whereas she has to stay in my country and study... I would but there are so many "buts"...
>>
>>16903064
Well you can ask during or after smalltalk. A good situation to do it is when you're gonna split up for the day. Gives a sense of relevance also (since if you wanted to reach him you'd need some contact channel). Doesn't make things awkward either since you can just go afterwards.
>>
If she does send you a text back but it's less than 5 words, is she trying to friendzone you?
>>
>>16903072
That is a great situation... Except when I get off my shift, everyone is there within earshot including people we mutually know and my boss who is his prof. I think I might pass out from the anxiety LOL. If somehow a miracle arises and they're not there I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>16903064
>Also I don't think the phone trick works on most people and especially not this guy since he really likes his phone (we are in compsci like program).

lol. Yeah... at the time I just found it really weird and wanted to ask what happened to hers, but just said whatever.

To be honest, I don't even remember if she even made a call or not.

Those are the girls i DIDN'T contact back by the way.

Maybe this is just me, but I always appreciated awkward and embarrassment, because I'm a former shy guy myself, and I so I know that at least awkward and embarrassed is honest and it's sincere.
>>
>>16903076
Depends. I send my boyfriend one worded texts.
But if she doesn't seem engaged in the conversation, she doesn't like you, no.
>>
>>16903096
She seemed engaged, just a short response
>>
>>16903084
Or you know, ask in front of them.
If you like the guy their feedback will be valuable to him. Regardless of what they say he will know you like him. Assuming they're not complete autists.
>>
>>16903121
One of my coworker, the one taking over after me, detests me because my boss reprimanded him in front of me. I don't think anyone else would care but it's still nerve wracking but our program is tiny too so everyone knows everyone. I will give it a shot if nothing else pans out...
>>
What is flirting and how do you do it?
>>
I lost all my respect for girlfriend. Together for 3 years, should I keep it running?

I still care for her and I don't wanna leave her but I don't like spending time with her. Do these things sort out?
>>
>>16903140
Good.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>16903144
When you lose respect for a person it's hard to ever see them the same way whether it's a friend or family or someone you're dating.
>>
>>16902807
Obviously Im not talking about the internet. Were talking in person here.
>>16903004
>Just let it roll, you'd sound like a twit by saying something.
Thing is, back in hs the one time I was about to get laid, I got rejected for sex because of. Now her reaction might have just been because we were so young way back then, but I havent been this close with anyone else so I dont know the reaction to expect and will spill spaghetti if I have to handle it on the fly.
>>
>>16903145
Thanks for all advice. You guys are the best.
>>
What's the most retarded reason to break up with someone?

its very likely its happened but I'm asking anyways.
>>
>>16903211
Petty shit (like not leaving the lid down)
Things you never said was an issue
Single incidents (shitting yourself, crude joke, poor sexual performance)
'Found someone else I can sleep with, open relationship or breakup?'
A single political view on policy.
Doesn't make enough money

Can't think of more.
>>
>>16903236
>A single political view on policy.
This is a major red flag bro and you shouldnt be with the person if you cant reconcile it.
>>
My penis is 7 inches and every girl I've dated says it hurts and won't fuck me. Is it me or are there girls with bigger vagina's.
>>
If I date a girl for 4 years, we brake up, both fuck somebody else within that time period, and hook up with my ex does that make me a cuck?
>>
>>16903253
You just gotta get her more aroused. A vagina will length to around 8 inches if you can get the cervix to lift and get the fuck out the way. But that only happens when shes super aroused.
>>
>>16903248
No the red flag I see is people not understanding others point of view. A straight up nazi can be an alright person when you give them the chance. Bigotry, willful ignorance (not the same thing, one is not accepting evidence one is avoiding it) or massive bias are the real problems.

Because really, if gf says niggers are the worst, it doesn't affect me and I can't set forward arguments that she doesn't knock down the how can I expect her not to believe what she believes.

I'd only love her more really because she's so smart. Perfect gf would convince me of the superiority of the Aryan race and that national socialistic fascism is the best form of government. Who wouldn't like a girl who's that smart?
>>
>>16903253
Foreplay.

For the love of all that is fucking unholy on this planet do some fucking foreplay.

Holy mother fucking shit is foreplay really that fucking hard?

Its THE best part of sex for fucks sake!
>>
>>16903260
>mention real problem
> mention other red flag
Sorry I'm tired. You get my point I bet.
>>
What do I have to do to go down on my gf? In all the time we've been together Ive done it like twice and have like no practice because of it. O think its because shes insecure and a little over weight. I just want to eat dat pussy f@m.
>>
>>16903143
Pls respond
>>
>>16903143
Which sex are you?
>>
>>16903260
This is because you have never been in a relationship nor seen people in real relationships it seems
Heres classic I see destroy families all the time
>Man against homosexuality
>Woman not
>get married despite differences
>child is gay
>family is destroyed
>divorce
Its a really ugly site. Its fine if you arent going to be tied to that person.
>>
>>16903143
flirting for men
>making a girl giggle
flirting for women
>giggling
>>
>>16903359
That's it?
>>16903275
Guy.
>>
>>16903373
Yes
>>
>>16903355
>implying I'm a loner because of this view
No anon it's just that I have standards. I don't date bigots. I don't associate with them and I avoid them when possible. In very intolerant towards that shit. If you're not with a bigot then even if you can't convince the other person they may be able to see your point of view and compromise. The bigot wouldn't even approach the subject. They'd essentially plug their ears and act according to their own will above anything else.

Of course that kind of behavior breaks up relationships. But that's not the issues fault. It's not racism that broke them up its intolerance towards eachothers opinions. A guy who doesn't like gay can still see that it's his sons choice (or not) and accept that it is how it is, he can't help it. It may feel terrible but if you love someone you get past that.

And all you need to convey this is to be a little eloquent. And you quickly get to see who's a bigot and who's not. Generally speaking people who oppose racism are extremely adamant about not listening. I tend to accuse them of thinking racists are correct because if they weren't there would be no problem in listening to them because they would show themselves to be wrong. To assume you got the answers is probably the most stupid thing you could do. If things were that easy they wouldn't really be brought into question. (except in the case of the issues I already mentioned)
>>
>>16903382
p.s. We're arguing and that's against the thread rules so I won't reply to your next post.
>>
>>16903382
A parents job is to rear a child in the direction they see fitting. Which causes problems when you disagree with your spouse. Stop being retarded.
>everyone who disagrees with me is a bigot
My sides
>>
File: 1438052923634.png (85KB, 694x801px) Image search: [Google]
1438052923634.png
85KB, 694x801px
>>16903382
>homosexuality is racism
Which college anon
>>
>>16903386
You're baiting me hard anon. God damn. Can't resist not replying.
A child raised by people who value resisting bigotry (like my parents) raise a child who's similar on that point. It may essentially be indoctrination in some sense but really it's philosophically motivated on a very low level, so it's essentially basic logic. I've yet to see someone who consciously and honestly opposes facts when they view them as such.
>everyone who disagrees with me is a bigot
Never said that. Someone who isn't open to having an argument tends to be a bigot. Someone who doesn't get an argument is different, also problematic but not really to blame to the same degree.
>>16903390
Not a college that teaches this stuff that's for sure.
And I don't think you're really into the argument enough to understand it if you can read that from my post. The subject is irrelevant. It could be dessert vs main course.
Regardless I'm still tired as fuck so I might have written wrong stuff.

No more replies srs this time, I'm sleeping.
>>
>>16903407
>Someone who isn't open to having an argument tends to be a bigot
Raising a homosexual child and having a discussion about homosexuality are 2 separate things. Gonna have to assume you are honestly a child here. Conversations only go so far as long as you dont have do deal with the repercussions of the topic. You would never be in a relationship with someone who constantly forced you into a position against your will. God kids are so stupid.
>>
I have only dated two girls.
The first made out with me on the first date.

The second had sex with me on the first date.
Both of these lasted under a month. My problem is that I am wondering how a relationship with a normal girl instead of a slut would work.
How long before holding hands, kissing, making out, and sex with regular girls? And how do I even initiate it because the previous two I dated initiated everything.
>>
Both: my bf just ghosted on me for 4h. We where texting to make plans for this evening and he suddenly went offline. He didn't even receive my texts so his phone must have been shut off. Before he vanished, my last message was read. Now the time i texted him to meet up has already passed since more than an hour and suddenly i get a text from him with this gem: "sorry, i fell asleep". I have to admit that i'm a bit sceptical. How do i proceed? He's now on his way over but honestly i'm a pit pissed. Pls adv, i urgently need your input
>>
>>16903447
Maybe he was playing something or really went to sleep.
>>
>>16903451
I give him the benefit of the doubt, but i can't understand why his phone was offline or in flight mode... I couln't even call him. And if he has read my message, then why not tell me that he's going to take a nap? I canceled plans with my brother to see him as soon as possible and now i would have had ample time to meet up with him. I guess i just have to calm down a bit...
>>
>>16903419
Usaually I go with hug + kiss on the cheek.
Holding hands + kissing on the second or third date.
Making out after a couple of dates from the first kiss.
Sex, at least after two months.

But I'm boring and old fashioned, and pretty much every guy I dated didn't go past the 2nd date.
>>
>girl shows me awesome band
>turns out they just opened up ticket sales for a concert near here last night
>she is really excited about it but not enough money
>trying to decide if i should get tickets for us and sleep on it
>check this morning
>sold out
Fuck I'm disappointed. She probably already knows they're sold out. She didn't know I was thinking about buying us the tickets but she sort of seemed like she wanted me to buy us some. Should I tell her I tried/what happened or would that just be more disappointing for her? Is there any hope of getting two tickets for us? The concert's in a month and a half.
>>
>>16903514
Oh yeah I should say she's maybe my girlfriend
>>
>>16903516
You might be able to get tickets from scalpers or people who gave up last minute.
>>
>>16903378
I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>16903416
You seem to have had very shitty relationships. People aren't forced into situations unless they're incredibly poor planners. In the homosexuality case the dad would know it's a risk or an active choice by the kid. It's not out of the blue 'my son is a serial killer' which is so unlikely you assume it doesn't happen. Again you're missing the entire point I made before about how good people view eachother. There's a lot of things that hang on being an open minded person. One of those things is most certainly understanding disagreements and making compromises. It's core to the idea. You can't expect to have a complete discussion, ever. There's simply not enough time even on the most basic of subjects.
I'm not sure what your point is calling me a kid. It doesn't change anything really. My arguments are my arguments and if you can't argue against them then you should still realize that your anecdotal experience is not universally applicable. And as I said, I have standards. I'm not particularly experienced in dealing with bigots intimately if you look up. But I'm certainly not a child. You don't even seem to see that your hinging on the fact that people you've met are intolerant and that my world view is fiction because it doesn't correspond well to your shitty peers. Non-bigots aren't that rare here. And it's unsurprising you couldn't see that for me things may be different. Presumably because being actually open minded is a new thing to you. I suggest you look for better people to hang out with. They tend to be more successful, be more reliable and don't screw you over for miniscule personal gain. It's clear you're hurt but don't become antisocial because of that. Just move.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.