[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, I posted here not long ago asking for advice on how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 599x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 599x577px
Well, I posted here not long ago asking for advice on how to give my virgin boyfriend a blowjob (I'm also a virgin, female though). I tried today and I was so bad that he told me to use my hands, and when that didn't work we eventually gave up and he just jacked off. I feel like shit now. How am I supposed to get better?
>>
What went wrong?

for real though you're both virgins, it takes practice. Next time just focus on staying calm, ask him to tell you what feels good
>>
>>16897562
play with the balls a little
>>
>>16897577
At first he seemed to really enjoy the feeling but after a while of sucking and locking he just got silent. 15 minutes went by and I asked him if he was close, he said no, maybe you should use your hand and not your mouth, but that didn't work either because I didn't know how to handle the foreskin.
>>
>>16897603
Were you sucking hard? My bf likes it better with minimal sucking, just my mouth around his dick basically. He also could have been too nervous to enjoy it.

It's going to be awkward, but you really need to talk about it with him. Let him give you pointers. Tell him it's ok to tell you what you're doing right and wrong. Ask him what hes enjoying.
>>
>>16897603
This.
Every guy is different in what he likes from a blowjob. I personally love it when my girl sucks and bobs while her tongue is running along the underside of my dick. My brain stops working when she does that.

Also, some guys (like myself) find it extremely difficult to come from blowjobs, even great ones.
>>
>>16897603
Practice using your hand until he feels great with it, then just do the same, but with your mouth around the head: still using your hand the same way. That might do the trick.
>>
>>16897725
Thissss. Take it from a fellow couple of virgins, progression is easiest when you go kissing, fondling/rubbing (mouth on breasts goes here too), fingering/handjob, oral, sex, then anal sex and all other fun kinky stuff you can think of.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.