[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (23KB, 274x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 274x480px
so ive been with this girl for a little while now, about 4 months. i lucked out and came in at the right time. shes an easy 8/10 which is also the problem. other guys are always looking at her and flirting with her and i always have this sneaking suspicion that shes cheating on me. am i just retarded? nobodies told me anything, its all just speculation
>>
That's just the downside of dating a very attractive girl. It's the same way anywhere in the world. Dudes are thirsty, and thirsty dudes are relentless.

You have to put some real effort into making sure she's happy enough not to stray, then just cross your fingers, hope for the best, and enjoy your time with her while it's all going good.
>>
Well, friend, this is where that thing called 'trust' comes into the picture.
There is no guarantee she is not fucking someone right now. If you need constant validation she isn't, you aren't ready for a real relationship, which, incidentally, are built on trust.

So, trust her. Or don't, and leave. Don't become a control freak, love her for her, and risk the heartache like the rest of us. Either she will stay faithful and love you, or she will show herself to be another worthless human being. There are no guarantees my friend
>>
Red flag! You're insecure and that's what's most likely to sabotage your relationship. Instead of worrying about what other guys think of her, work towards raising your own rating.
>>
>>16897451
My wifes a 10. Also lucked out. She actually has a personality and were best friends on top of being together.

Anyway. I had to get over this hurdle too. Dudes are creeps and theyll be flowing out the woodworks. I had the same jealousy problem.

Weve been together long enough and its pretty well proven shes faithful.

Anyway. Yeah you arent retarded or particularly shitty per se. Just if things are good youre going to have to learn to cope with the fact dudes are gonna be all over her, and shes gonna have no clue whos trying to be her friend and whos trying to get her pants, and shell bring around more snakes than good people.

Also because shes new youll have to be at least slightly cautious as to whether or not she is a cock demon.

Truth is, if so far it isnt obvious, youre probably good. As I said, shes probably seen every creep within a 10 mile radius, sick of every line, and ultimately chose you.
>>
Bro, it's most likely just a bit of insecurity. Just keep it in check and you should be good, that's what I did; completely turned myself around.
>>
>>16897451
>ech
Jon?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.