[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's happening?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Sigurd_card_25.jpg (36KB, 300x479px) Image search: [Google]
Sigurd_card_25.jpg
36KB, 300x479px
i've known this girl for about 4 months now, we have usually talked on Whatsapp and we've met about 3 times ever since, she was always the one texting me and it was very obvious she liked me.

so in Friday, i texted her and she seemed upset, i asker her what's wrong until but she denied it, but it was so obvious there was something wrong. So i kept insisting, she said "you know i love you, that's why i can't tell you". Now then, i am a native spanish speaker so let's put this more to context, she used the word "amar" that's translated as "love", BUT unlike you people, we don't use it so casually, when someone says it that person either meant "love" as in falling in love with someone, or to family. And she's no family of mine so she obviously meant it in THAT way

of course, i didn't want to get in a relationship, not like this, i mean really? propossing on Whatsapp? so i avoided the whole thing altogether and texted something else. Next day, she asked me if i was angry because she didn't tell me, i answered something like "nah don't worry about it, it's fine really" and she was insinuating again, she texted "you're in my heart" or something like that, but i didn't really care, avoided again. And we didn't text each other until yesterday

everything seemed fine, but she seemed a bit bored, or dissapointed, idk. She sended some voice notes and by the way she was speaking everything seemed REALLY fine, and then i asked her something.

She didn't fucking answer, she saw my message and DIDN'T ANSWER. You know the blue double arrow? yeah THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED

I am not texting her until she texts me and when she does i'm going to confront her, but we have a meeting this friday with some other people, yet no word from her yet, if this continues i'll have to be the one to text first and i FOR SURE will confront her about it because this shit NEVER HAPPENED before and i'm not going to stand idle about it.

so i come asking for help, WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED?
>>
>She thinks you are playing oblivious and does the same
>She's fucked up in the head
Either way get away from her
>>
If I was in her shoes I'd think you blew me off when I was telling you something very important
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.