[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not fuck it up; hangout with friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1401008622810.jpg (45KB, 343x572px) Image search: [Google]
1401008622810.jpg
45KB, 343x572px
Hello /adv/ I'm the femanon that's in the LDR if you've ever seen my trip. I have a weird situation. You can laugh at me, but I mainly wanted a fresh point of view on things.

So tomorrow I'm gonna hang out (for about three hours) from a coworker friend. This is a very rare thing considering he has work and college, and barely has any free time to himself. For some reason our schedules have aligned this small bit, and we can hang out outside of work for a short period of time.

There are mutual lustful feelings between us. I know for a fact that he wants to pound me into submission, pull my hair, pull on my collar, make me scream, and basically go into me with no signs of stopping (sexually). He wants to sexually own me. He actually said he wants to fuck me like an animal. Unsure if he cares about me on a deeper level, or he simply lusts after me. Me? I just like the attention, and he's an enjoyable friend. I like having friends, and people that care about me. He makes me horny but I dont want to have sex with him, as that is betrayal. So if Coworker Friend makes me horny I just fap it out, and my emotions return to normal afterwards.

Why I don't want to fuck up: I have a boyfriend who is very truly the love of my life. In the past I've fucked up and sought attention and hugs from other men, because loneliness: me and my boyfriend are two thousand miles apart, living in different states. Often we don't get to see each other at all. So if I betray my boyfriend again, he rightly will lose a lot of respect for me and we'll all be in a lot of pain. I don't want this to happen. I want to respect my boyfriend. Also lately we've been strengthening our relationship. And yes I've been saving up for well over a year to meet him.

Questions:
>What do friends do together to hang out?
>What if I get the urge to hug/touch Coworker Friend?
I want to touch and explore him (Im very deprived and naive) but I know that's wrong on some level
>How do I stay respectful to my boyfriend?
>>
>>16896480
Wot game
>>
File: 1320884491501.jpg (65KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1320884491501.jpg
65KB, 500x383px
tl;dr

>gonna hang out with coworker tomorrow for 3 hours
>mutual attraction to each other
>his is mostly sexual to me
>mine is mostly affectionate (like hugs or holding hands)
>however I have a boyfriend and don't want to betray him
>How to stay respectful to everyone?
>also, What to do while hanging out?
>>
>>16896487
Yeah but what game is op image
>>
>>16896485
That's Zer0 from borderlands 2. He's like a glass cannon: can do a lot of damage but is very fragile himself
>>
No.

Stay faithful. Have coffee and part ways.
If you can't control yourself, you still haven't grown up, and need to break it off with your boyfriend. He deserves better
>>
I have a female friend who tends to get herself in similar situations. She ends up cheating most of the times.

The moment there is so much sexual attraction between you and said coworker that you're asking us for advice on how not to pound eachother, I'm fairly sure meeting up with him is no good idea at all.
>>
>>16896487
Your attraction to him sounds sexual as well. You wouldn't fap to him vigorously if it wasn't. This is a usual curse of long distance relationships, you have a lot of unsatisfied needs. Don't t try to strengthen your relationship, strengthen yourself. Hugs and cuddles and swimming in attention is something people can live without just fine, you too. You just need to have some self worth and not seek validation from others.
>>
ok....

Just...

I don't even know what angle to approach this from...

I have the sneaking suspicion that anything \I say will be futile... but oh well...

So first off... let me get the facts of your situation straight:

You have a 1+ year LDR boyfriend that you've never met, and that lives across the country (USA presumably).

You want to have sex with a guy that's actually near you.

You know what.

Just...

If the love of your life lives 2k miles away, and you've never met, you're not going to listen to anything I say.

I'll just say you don't love him and you're being an idiot for thinking you could without ever spending any real in-person time with him.

Even if you DID really love him (which you don't), you're being an idiot for meeting this guy even though you know you're purposely putting yourself in a bad position.

Go ahead and proceed to ignore this.

Have a good life.

*sigh*
>>
More likely than not you're going to cheat on him in the future regardless. LDR doesn't work.

I'd suggest breaking up with your boyfriend because it's a complete pipedream you two will remain together; one of you will cheat.

The fact you're even in this position is telling enough, you want what your boyfriend can't give you; attention.
>>
>How do I stay respectful to my boyfriend?

By keeping your coworker friend as just a work friend. You don't meet or talk outside of work.
>>
Guys I'm a little busy will come back to reply more in depth

YOURE ALL RIGHT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU
>>
Fucking break up with him. You are nowhere near mature enough for a LTR probably let alone any relationship. If you really care about him, you'd be best to break it off rather than eventually cheat on him and fuck him up for good. Figure your shit out.
>>
Back. You guys are all right with your advices.

Coworker friend doesnt care about me outside of sexually, which doesn't sit well with me. Gonna strengthen relationship with boyfriend, thanks. Not break up
>>
Im so relieved.

Coworker is coming down with sickness. We probably won't hang out tomorrow

dunno why i feel so relieved
>>
>>16896480
if you respect yourself and your BF dont fuck this goofus. plus you still have to work together
>dont screw the crew
stay the course you are going on, keep saving. and the time will eventually fly by it just seems like a eternity right now...

your co worker sounds like a absolute creature and you need to leave him as just that. a co worker
>its only lust that you are feeling right now because you cant have your LDR BF

>what if i get the urge to touch creature co worker?
like bad gas, this will pass.
>how do i stay faithful to my bf?
keep ya legs shut. simple.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.