[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking hate my coworkers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: xid321780_exhausted.jpg (7KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
xid321780_exhausted.jpg
7KB, 300x220px
How do you personally deal with this? Is anyone in a same boat?

I work in a company where I'm easily the youngest person of the permanent employees ( I'm 25 ). All my coworkers are at least 30 to 40 years older than me. I have nothing in common with these people. I have active social life and act quite normal within my social circle, but as soon as I hit work it's like entering bizarro world where you can not even understand 'standard' humor.

I don't speak to anyone at work, tend to take all breaks only with myself and refuse to discuss anything else, but work-related stuff. People there generally have started to think I'm total asshole, but I rather be alone than listen fucking retarded baby boomer sheltered conversation and TV soap fucking opera analyzes.
>>
>>16895659
Most of the days I just keep going thinking that most of them will be dead or retired within 10-20 years.
>>
I have a similar experience with my current workplace. The way I deal with it is mostly by pretending to be shy/awkward so my co-workers won't necessarily dislike me if I don't participate in their bullshit chats. Unfortunately within the last year two of the people I actually liked have left. I only really discuss work-related things with my co-workers.
At this point I've been there about a year and a half, and most of my co-workers seem to understand that I don't really want to have a conversation with them.
Also, avoid work social events (obviously).
>>
If you're a normal person, you can work around age gaps. My coworkers range from a few years younger than me to about 40 years older than me. I have no problem getting along with any of them. Same with the organisation I volunteer for, where the majority of other volunteers are retired.

I'm not even the most extroverted person in the world either, I'm actually pretty introverted. I like make an effort to get along with people I have to work with, because it's best for everyone involved, and it's lonely if I don't. People think you're an asshole, because you are an asshole. It's not them, it's you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.