[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fighting with girlfriend because I ignored her for two days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (94KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 540x960px
>fighting with girlfriend because I ignored her for two days because I'm terrible at talking and sharing how I feel
>she comes over we talk and she starts crying so I hold her
>talk for another 30mins more talk more holding her while she weeps
>eventually I say it would be easier if I jump off a bridge
> she gets defensive saying all the stuff I'd miss out on
Then she says
> you don't actually feel like that do you
I tried to say something but when I opened my mouth I couldn't speak and I burst in to tears
And she was the one who had to hold me
> I didn't think I was that broken I told her how could somebody love me when I can't even love myself
It was an eye opening day for me
>>
This isn't facebook. What exactly is the advice you want?
>>
>>16895527
Nice blog faggot
>>
what's the actual problem here?

I mean you tell us you're sad and you're communicating it with your girlfriend, and that's good, but you're glossing over what the issues are.
>>
>>16895546
REMOVE NORMALFAGS
>>
is there a sequel coming from this?
>>
Are you in middle school?
>>
The first person is always the hardest to tell. Congratulations.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.