[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dumped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: potandkettle.jpg (218KB, 797x538px) Image search: [Google]
potandkettle.jpg
218KB, 797x538px
met some guy I really liked, had a lot of fun first date except he kept asking me if I was ok or if I wanted to go home early (????). (but he seemed into me, very friendly, called me the "cutest")

Didnt even try to make a move on me, dropped me off home, gave me a dirty look (what the fuck?)

after that, i lost my phone, and I see a text from him about how he didnt want to see me again because I took 3 days to respond to a text?

what the fuck happened?
>>
>>16895424
Did you take three days?
That's generally seen as an indication of lack of interest

Especially when he sounds like an insecure, needy little bitch. But then maybe you're really shit at displaying emotions and gave him the wrong ideas - we really can't know without knowing either of you in person.
>>
>>16895436

i dont know, i was nervous.

The guy is a maniac. Drove me to some head office somewhere with some notecards to read in the elevator and then im supposed to help him sell something?

meanwhile, he's doing blow in the elevator on the way to the sales pitch

so yeah, I was a little... nervous all day. But I liked him,
>>
>>16895424
OP are you female or male? It depends on gender norms generally speaking. If you are a female, then he's just being an insecure bitch. If you're male, I don't know how to respond to that scenario as I do not quite understand homosexual behavior normalities when it comes to human relations. Hopefully you recover regardless, and I hope you find someone who treats you better than that. Best regards, anon.
>>
>>16895443

girl. This is the text I got:

'Had a lot of fun. Don't know what's up with you, but I'm finished. Take care of yourself!'
>>
>>16895438
You used a past tense term: "liked," congratulations, you have moved on from him in some way or fashion, now the best step to do is move forward. Keep looking forward and don't turn back, you'll be just fine anon!
>>
Whatever retarded girl shit you did on the date... Don't do that next time.
>>
>>16895445
>>>16895443
>
>girl. This is the text I got:
>
>'Had a lot of fun. Don't know what's up with you, but I'm finished. Take care of yourself!'
Don't know what religious views you may have ma'am, but I will find time to pray for you over this. If you need anyone to contact, I have a kik:RyRyshyshy1226.
I'm not much of an extrovert but I can be someone to vent to. I have been through that before, it's pretty rough, but you'll make it!
>>
>>16895456
Hey man, that's uncalled for, you should tone down the insults towards the OP
>>
Honestly the best thing to do is to move on and do something that makes you happy, that's what is important, that you are happy with yourself in life :)
>>
Why are you dating creepy crazy insecure bitches?
>>
>>16895473
Maybe they made a mistake in choosing a guy, some guys looks cute but act horrible towards others. So it's a pretty hard time telling who to trust when that is the case.
>>
>>16895456
>>16895463

honestly the guy was crazy. But he was handsome enough and made enough money for me to tolerate the crazy you know?

I was starting to relax and he brings me to some random house, just pulls in the driveway, and I get in the house and theres some stripper or something dressed like a housewife counting 100 dollar bills and she for sure touched my ass
>>
>>16895485
The fuck am I reading

>He had enough money
>Brought me to a random house

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>16895485
he sounds like a drug dealer or he is at least into something dodgy. should stay away if you dont want to get involved. dont understand why some women will tolerate shit just because the guy is attractive and has money. dont tell yourself that you can change him.
>>
>>16895500

He was driving driving driving, pulls off the freeway, turns right, pulls into someones driveway, 2 seconds later, he's inside the house with a briefcase, trading briefcases with some girl?

Pretty sure he did coke too, and fingered her in the kitchen
>>
>>16895500
exactly what i was thinking lol
>>
>>16895512
What kind of drug dealer uses briefcases? Are you trolling?
>>
>>16895512
Bait or you're exemplary stupid for associating with a guy like this.
>>
>>16895526

He said he wasn't a drug dealer.

He brought me to some big office and we sold them some keys? for computers? or something

They gave him a check, he cashed it, and then give the cash to some stripper in exchange for something?

I dont like to worry about other peoples problems i have my own
>>
You guys know she's literally just quoting movie, right? I mean the first post was maybe real but take a moment and see how the thread derailed into a story that has nothing to do with the first post. 0/10
>>
File: 5379474978_61f2abc1be.jpg (128KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
5379474978_61f2abc1be.jpg
128KB, 500x333px
Was he driving a black crown victoria with tinted windows and government plates? Like this one?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.