[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think that therapy is some kind of panacea for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1409953482630.jpg (63KB, 608x768px) Image search: [Google]
1409953482630.jpg
63KB, 608x768px
Why do people think that therapy is some kind of panacea for your issues? I've been in therapy for years and I still feel like shit. I've tried to fix things and I've tried to improve, but here I am, still feeling like the miserable piece of shit I was at the start.

Why does nothing help?
>>
It's not a quick fix, you just have to stick at it.
>>
Therapy is a tool to help you adjust, not a cure. Persistence is key.
>>
Therapy can help with many things, maybe even most. Enough, at lease, that it deserves its place as first in line when it comes to mental health issues.

But it is not a cure-all; you're right about that. Sometimes it needs to be used in combination with other treatments. Rarely is it outright useless, but that happens sometimes too.

If therapy hasn't worked after some years, then perhaps it's time to consider broadening your tactics. Have you considered adding a psychiatrist to your mental health team?
>>
Try Homeopathy
>>
That's like saying that people are dumb for saying that exercise makes you healthy. We know that exercise doesn't cure every illness but it generally helps. We know that therapy doesn't fix every personal issue but it generally helps. It's normal that people recommend both.
>>
Try something psychedelic lsa especially it'll prob give you a clear answer to any troubles you have in your life
>>
File: 1452322157668.png (221KB, 674x612px) Image search: [Google]
1452322157668.png
221KB, 674x612px
>>16894923
>>
Maybe a different therapist might help in conjunction with meds if necessary. Therapists belong to different schools of thought so maybe you just haven't found one that works for you. Also, keep trying and try to have hope. Persistence is key, anon.
>>
Try a motivation app. The trick is to keep doing. DO get outside. DO call your parents. DO drink a lot of water. Etc.

Good luck ranon
>>
>>16895310
How do I find a girl into pegging?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.