[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 41.jpg (18KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
18KB, 400x267px
I really need advice. It will be easier if I greentext.
>be 23
>have severe social anxiety
>lost all my highschool friends 3 years ago after I broke up with gf who I suspected was cheating on me and later admitted to it
>had to start all over
>managed to make 4 new friends in 3 years yay!
>decide to move to a new town for study and a new start
>left my 4 friends but we still talk every day
>last week
>inherit 220k
>tell my friends, they were happy for me but didn't make a big fus
>one of them told their gf and she posted it on fb saying I'm a catch without me knowing (I don't use fb)
>she knows I'm an autist and was just trying to help
>the next day
>start getting 10-30 texts/calls a day, some from old friends asking how I've been but the calls are mostly from private numbers or ones I don't know
>don't answer and ignore all texts
>tell friends about this, they mention her putting it on fb
>today
>ex called twice
>on the third call I answered because I'm weak
>she was really nice, a total change from our breakup and wants to meet up since I'll be back in town this weekend to celebrate
>agree
As soon as I hung up I realised how stupid I am. After 3 years of not talking she can still just put it over me. Is there any chance she actually cares for me?

I find this whole ordeal revolting in all honesty, I want to see my old friends and talk to them even though they chose her not me and although I'm socially screwed I really cared for my old friends and still do I often think about them when I'm in bed trying to fall asleep.

Could it be that everyone just forgot about me and when they saw my friends gfs post it just reminded them I exist and they aren't thinking of the money?

What would you do? Call her back and say fuck off?
>>
Say you cant make it, then ignore her forever. You never really tell anybody if you get into a large sum of money. I learned that the hard way and a majority of my family hates me but it revealed how much they actually care about me. But anyways as for your old friends, they're old and theres no point in try to relive the past high school friends never last anyways.
>>
>Call her back and say fuck off?
Do it right fucking now.

You sound like a nice guy but your friends are just out for the cash, unfortunately money is part of social status. You're now one of the cool kids anon.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.