[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv i need to know what you would do you were dating a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Hey adv i need to know what you would do you were dating a girl and helping her out of a abusive relationship and then she leaves you and you figure out she was using you and she says she wants to be friends i am pissed
>>
Been there man. I know it sucks, but the best thing for you to do really is to just move on. Find something to keep you occupied, look for another girl. This one is obviously not worth your time. You've probably heard that before but that's because it's the truth. Do you have any hobbies?
>>
Lately ive been getting into to smoking and playing the bass and ceramics
>>
>>16892836
And ive deleted everything tomorrow me and my friends are burning a drawing i made her
>>
>>16892841
You're on the right track. That's not a bad drawing; maybe you can focus on drawing to help you forget. For me personally, music helped keep my mind off things when I got dumped by a girl with an abusive ex. It took a little while, but I eventually got over it. What kind of music do you like?
>>
>>16892874
Most types listening to my chem and all those to help
>>
>>16892836
And thanks it took me 30mins to draw its a purple tulip and my name is obviously justin so huh cant hide that
>>
>>16892898
Hah, no shit? I listened to a lot of MCR when my ex dumped me. That and Coheed and other stuff like that. Nothing better when a girl shits on your heart.
>>
>>16892913
I gotchu senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
>>
>>16892913
Yeah mcr and pierce the veil all time low and a bit of second hand serenade and three days grace
>>
>>16892804
Don't kid yourself gaylord you beefed it by not making your intentions clear. Helping my ass, you just wanted a slice.
>>
>>16892918
Oh goodness havent heard that song in a while
>>
>>16892926
And i have morals sorry sir i mean i would have yes not gonna say i didnt want to but just put to much time and i guess hurt myself i would starve myself for a day or two and i didnt sleep for days on end cause i was worried about her and i would have troubkes focusing on anything else
>>
>>16892920
Here, you might like this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHmoSwgtgo0
>>
>>16892955
Who did that? You did champ.
Blame yourself.
Next time you look her square in the eyes and ask if she's dtf before you get your hopes up.
>>
>>16892874
And im gonna take your advice and draw more and just dorget about her
>>
>>16892976
Good man. It might take some time, but just stick with it and you'll be alright.
>>
>>16892983
Okay and thanks i feel better kinda ill listen to that one band to
>>
Would cut my losses and move on to the next girl. Preferably one who didn't need rescuing, just to make sure I'm not the one setting a pattern.
>>
>>16893005
Yeah ill try man ill find a girl eventually that cares
>>
File: tumblr_mry35eUIB81rwx5q7o1_250.gif (2MB, 245x202px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mry35eUIB81rwx5q7o1_250.gif
2MB, 245x202px
>>16893043
>find a girl eventually that cares

Oh lord you're in for whole new world
>>
>>16893056
What do you mean
>>
File: download.gif (2MB, 519x299px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
2MB, 519x299px
>>16893060
Women don't give a shit bra and neither should you
>>
>>16893076 i mean theres a few just say all guys dont have feelings or care they just want sex no i mean just cause theres alot doesnt mean all are like that
>>
File: 1454892491042.jpg (5KB, 255x186px) Image search: [Google]
1454892491042.jpg
5KB, 255x186px
>>16893104
Lil nigga, ~90% are like that. Godspeed homie.
>>
File: kristen-stewart-embarrassed.gif (727KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
kristen-stewart-embarrassed.gif
727KB, 500x281px
>>16893104
You'll see
>>
Lose the Jesus complex and stop trying to save girls. She has the power to leave him and hook up with you.

You want to give her an out? Say that sucks and then tell her to go out with you and if he messes with your new girlfriend then you will kick his ass.

That's manly as fuck and gets bitches wet.
>>
>>16892804
>helping her
Don't help women. They need to learn how to help themselves in this new world of equality. They asked for leadership; let them experience its joys.

>abusive relationship
Oh god this just became a cliche. Look man, white knighting feels great and sometimes it works. But most times it leads to your situation. Learn to be veeeeeeery cautious and discerning before you white knight in the future. For your own good.

Also, a person - male or female - who "needs" a man to help her get out of it is a YUUUUUUGE red flag. It means they're a dependent person. Dependent people are often the most selfish users of them all.

>she says she wants to be friends
Why? Please don't even bother. Just move on, stop responding to her, stop giving her attention, and when this causes her to come to you for more attention... ignore her.

Move on unless you want this cancer to spread into your life even further than it already has.
>>
>>16893155

Words cannot describe how much THIS!!!

Dependent people that need you are selfish and have ruined my life.
>>
>>16893155
I will take your actually honest advice man and ill just go on my way and leave her in the past
>>
>>16892804
Girls who were in abusive relationships are all like that. They just want you to build up their self esteem until they're ready to go back to the bad boy.
>>
>>16892926
/thread
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.