[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best life advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (113KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 750x750px
Best life advice
>>
>>16885818
Don't expect much from your friends after they get married
>>
>Don't stay at a job you absolutely despise going to every day.
>Experience life...you only live it once.
>Don't concern yourself with what others think so much.
>Kick the shit people out of your life.
>>
File: 1453623800764.jpg (290KB, 460x1817px) Image search: [Google]
1453623800764.jpg
290KB, 460x1817px
>>
Don't catch feelings for a fwb
>>
Don't listen to platitudes and shit one line advice from people on the internet
>>
>>16885818
Vinegar has a soporific effect on most snakes, including all the venomous ones found in the US, so you should carry a spray bottle filled with vinegar anytime you're hiking in rattlesnake country. If you spray one to stun it and then wet a small rag with the bottle and apply it to the snake's adenoidal glands (right behind their eyes) they'll go limp for a good ten minutes, unless the snake is very large, and you can actually pick them up and handle them for a minute. This trick is good for impressing ladies.
>>
>if you're going to bail, bail early. that shit applies to sledding, relationships, business ventures, and farming
>be polite to waiters/clerks
>get drunk a couple times in your life
>always wear a condom
>get a pre-nup so you can get at least one of your testicles back if you divorce
>>
>>16885842
>most
"hiker found dead in rattlesnake country"
>>
>>16885842
I have never fucking heard this in my life, and I've hiked the JMT. Who the fuck told you this, and have you tried it yourself?
>>
File: timesink_zps94d852f7.jpg (95KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
timesink_zps94d852f7.jpg
95KB, 500x375px
>>16885823

or after they get kids.
>>
>Dont take life too serious.
>>
hoes aint loyal
>>
"Don't ever fuck with someone with nothing to lose"

"Don't make decisions when you're angry, don't make promises when you're happy"
>>
>>16885837
Solid advice
>>
Don't lend money to a toxic.
>>
File: lawrence&frieda.jpg (964KB, 1024x941px) Image search: [Google]
lawrence&frieda.jpg
964KB, 1024x941px
Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.
>>
File: Be_careful.png (17KB, 585x35px) Image search: [Google]
Be_careful.png
17KB, 585x35px
>>
Pussy is not a matter of fact
>>
The smart money is on the man with the horse cock
>>
- The only cure for fear is experience.
- Because the only cure for fear is experience, the first experience must come even though you are scared.
- This is what courage really is.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.