[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In love with a livestreamer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-03-06-18-29-46.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-06-18-29-46.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
So I've been watching TV s streamer and I think I'm in love with her but there's one problem...I dont speak swedish..also would trying to hit on her be a bad idea overall? I'm really nervous.
>>
>>16884544
1. Shes looks about 10 years old

2. You don't love her, you haven't even met her.

3. If you don't speak her language you not going to be with her long.
>>
>>16884549
She's 12 actually, so nice try. I'm 18 so we are pretty close in age
>>
>>16884564
Ok...

So instead of trolling and offending the general population, your an idiot and you are now offending me personally.

Anon, I was raped when I was 12 by and 18 year old. 12 year olds can't consent, if you want to have sex with anyone under 16 than you are pedophile and should fuckin die.
>>
>>16884571
Well what of she likes me?
>>
>>16884571
Most girls are done developing by 14. Not OP, and you're right 12 year olds can't consent, but saying that being attracted to anyone under 16 makes you a pedo is dumb.
>>
>>16884571
How were you raped anon?
>>
>>16884581
If you must pursue it you need to put yourself in a position where your be around her like babysitter or someone to help with homework or offer her computer help. Than try and have a non romantic relationship with her until she is old enough which is sixteen in some states.
>>
>>16884597
Do you think most parents would be cool with it?
>>
>>16884594
My brother was a sicko and manipulated me to have sex with him by saying he would spend more time with me if I did things for him. Started off with rubbing cocks, than masturbation, than blowjobs and (some, very little) anal sex. He is sick fuck and I hope he dies.
>>
>>16884571
>12 year olds can't consent
Definitely, absolutely can.
>>
>>16884610
Most parents are dumb as fuck so it might work yeah, esp if they stay in an area thats public to the family. The idea here is to setup the possibility for romance after the legal age so you can spend all your time with her in front of her family. I see no issue with that,
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>16884564

are you even trying dude?
>>
This thread is what my mother would call "a sadness."

My mother can still call shit out.

Boy, get your head out of your ass and get a life.
>>
>>16884619
>Definitely, absolutely can

I agree. They can. Manipulation is sick tho
>>
You are fucking pathetic and need help.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.