[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tonights the night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Im killing myself in about 4 hours

Ama
>>
Can I go with you
>>
>>16881702
Can I have your stuff?
>>
Yeah you can dude
>>
You won't do it. I don't believe you.
>>
Why would you do that?
>>
Yeah I got abouy 600k gols
D on wow thats it tho
>>
Parents are dying
Girlfriends been cheating for the last year
Failing school
No friends
Blahblahblah
>>
>>16881725
Eh fuck it I don't care about wow till lejun launch.

Have fun in gensokyo champ, glomp sakuya for me.
>>
Haha will do& legion is looking decent
>>
Please don't leave me here! I want to go too!
>>
>>16881738
Whats your reason
>>
>>16881702

Good luck in the next life, probably going to be the same or worse if you can't change this one.
>>
>>16881748
Meh there isnt an afterlife. You're just gone
>>
Come on op, you're better than that.
>>
>>16881755
How so
>>
File: 1457227971476.jpg (10KB, 379x245px) Image search: [Google]
1457227971476.jpg
10KB, 379x245px
If it's by gunshot why not least attempt a bank robbery if you plan on death being the end game anyhow. Do it, once you feel those high velocity rounds go through you and you tumble over, end the game to a quick one to your temple.
>>
Why?
>>
>>16881766
Hahahha youre crazy I like that
>>
How many back flips can you do
>>
File: this could be you someday.png (419KB, 650x907px) Image search: [Google]
this could be you someday.png
419KB, 650x907px
>>16881702
Don't give up, OP.
Make your dreams come true, I believe in you.

You can do anything.
>>
>>16881702
How are you doing it?
>>
>>16881728
could u at least wait until your parents are dead? if u care about them, of course
>>
>>16881754

Theres no possible way for you to know that.

Such affirmation is nothing but the delusions of a pretentious mundane mind that bases the concept of afterlife on what the popular religions have to say about it.
>>
Have you shot heroin yet?

If you haven't, you should, as you want to die anyway.

Nothing compares to it. Nothing.
>>
>>16881702
>kill yourself
>god throws you in the frying pan for all eternity
If you dont want your life, why dont you try giving it to someone else. Dedicating it to some purpose since you couldnt use your life to fulfill yourself.
>>
>>16882030
this.

knowing you are going to die, regardless of means, sets you completely free. the silver-lining here is godlike.

anything you have ever wanted to do is within reach. no long-term ramifications; no consequences.

delay suicide. gather as many credit cards as possible, and overdraft your bank account. now do everything you have ever wanted, and i suggest an ideal hotel/location that offers room service, drugs, and women.

you are free.

if you would rather pay my rent though... lol.
>>
>>16881766
>attempt to suicide by cop
>get paramedics and doctors that are actually good and save my life
>end up as a cripple serving out a long prison sentence
>>
>>16881748
This is actually a pretty good mindset to have despite being kind of cynical. Made me laugh too 10/10
>>
This is why the white race is done for. A little adversity and everyone gives up.
>>
>>16882340
how do you know OP is white?
>>
>>16881702
Do come back and post tomorrow to tell us you didn't do it.
>>
>>16882361

Over 80% of 4chan is white according to Google analytics.

It used to be almost 100% until it became more popular in Latin america
>>
its been 4 hours, omg OP is dead
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.