[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason why I should continue learning Italian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
I'm a university student in Canada. I speak French besides English. I'm starting to learn Italian as I want to learn a new language and I have an online friend to practise with. However, I do know that Italian isn't very useful here and I will probably never truly use it unless I travel to Italy (I know some Music majors studying Italian but I suck at music). It's not like there are a lot of Italian people in my area. Should I continue learning Italian or not? Is it pointless?
>>
>>16881336

>Should I continue to learn this thing that will allow me to speak to a completely different group of people guys?

I dont know anon, if you have to ask then you probably should just quit.
>>
Trust me, when you're 30 and still single, you'll look a lot better to women if you have Italian as a hobby. So many people like get to that age and their only skills are Netflix and eating out
>>
>>16881342
>>16881342

I just dont get this ''Well but is it useful?'' type of mentality thats so popular amongs all of us.

Its a question thats been sorrounding me for years by other dumb people who will try their hardest to determine the VALUE of things instead of just appreciating them.

Jesus fucking christ dude you can learn a new language and even practice with a friend, you dont even have to be interested, you can just study 1 hour a day and fucking learn the thing because Italian is probably easy as shit.

Now you can go around and update your facebook pretentiously by putting three languages instead of 2 and you get brag rights againts all the other apeish motherfuckers that probably know only 1 language.

FUCK just fucking do the things
>>
>>16881354
I am a girl.
>>
>>16881384

Fuck off.
>>
I'd say yes, for it's useful when it comes to get used to latin languages. Since I learnt some italian I could get some french and portughese.
Besides that, italian hotties are great.
>>
>>16881384

yes, whatever.
>>
>>16881391
I am just responding to that guy. Italian will probably useless when it comes to helping a girl to get attention from guys
>>
>>16881393

Yes, I dont know why I bothred typing >>16881368

Women just cant comprehend these kind of things.
>>
>>16881395
Maybe it's just career Brandon pretending to be someone else
>>
>>16881336
if it is interesting for you, then go for it
>>
Babedibuppi

But on a serious note: i'm currently traveling in italy. We had car problems and if i didn't have basic italian skills we would have been sooooo fucked.
>>
>Do you want to consume Italian media, such as newspapers, movies, music, etc. or talk to Italians online?
>Do you enjoy the language-learning process or find it relaxing?

If yes to both, continue. Personally I'm learning Japanese and it's not work at all, I find it relaxing.
>>
>>16881798
Yes to second question. First one, not really.
>>
>>16881336
u already know english and french. i think chinese and spanish are more useful in the long run than italian
>>
Have you tried looking for Italian penpals? I'm an Italian studying English at uni, it could be fun to have some practice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.