[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice to hook up with an asian ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1536x947px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1536x947px
what is the best approach to date and hookup with an asian girl ?
>>
sideways
>>
Live in an area with a lot of Asian women.

I recommend moving to Asia.
>>
>>16880666
Make lots of money and buy one... Oh, you mean an "asian-american" woman. Yeah, they are pretty much the same as the rest of american woman, and god knows no one on this site is going to be able to help you with them.
>>
>>16880666
>be white
>exist

/thread
>>
>>16880787
>be white
I call this bullshit. I'm not OP, but that's why I opened the following thread.

>>>/int/55978708
>>
>>16880666
Be Asian or mixed, treat them as people, throw all the stereotypes you learned about Asian women out the window.

Saged
>>
Join Army, get orders to Korea, throw a ring on the first juicie you meet, bring her home, enjoy until she cucks you then divorces you after getting citizenship. Repeat until retirement, then travel to new countries in Asia looking for the gook of your dreams.
>>
>be white
>don't apply any creepy orientalist stereotypes or expectations on their behaviour, treat them like a normal girl

That's pretty much it. I see a million white guy + Asian girl couples every day, getting with Asian girls is not hard at all if you're white (but just don't pull that creepy yellow fever shit).

Asian guy here btw, so I'm familiar with how many Asian girls operate.
>>
>>16881818
What is best way for white guy to fuck Asian guys? You make such nice traps.
>>
>>16881818
How do Asian girls operate as opposed to white girls?
>>
>>16881843
If you're talking whitewashed/naturalised Asian girls, then they're not that different to white girls in general behaviour - but a key thing to understand is most of them, whether overtly or sub-consciously, rank white guys on a higher tier than Asian guys in terms of desirability.

In the worst cases, Asian girls will see having a white boyfriend as having "made it" and the ultimate goal for a whitewashed Asian girl. Even when it's not that bad, then many Asian girls will at least subconsciously consider white guys to be superior; if they hear an Asian friend is dating a white guy they'll go "wow", while if it was an Asian guy then no one bats an eye.

Fresh-off-the-boat Asian girls are a very different story though, and aren't as open to dating white guys.

>>16881840
I'm not a gayfag, so no comment.
>>
>>16881818
Don't help them.
>>
>>16881818
I've been going a lot slower with a chinese girl I'm dating than I would with a "normal" white girl, do you think that's a mistake? she's never had a boyfriend before and I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. also she never texts me first but she replies an enormous when I text her first. is that typical?
>>
>>16880900

Yup have to agree with that one
And don't expect sexy time on the 1st or even sexy date.

FYI only ever dated Asian chicks, and married to one ;)
>>
And can I ask the same question except hot asian guys instead of girls?
>>
>>16882246
dont be deformed, exist
>>
>>16880666
the thing that makes me nervous about dating asian girls is the whole marriage oriented nature of relationships in the culture and the fact that their future prospects among asians gets ruined by dating a westener

I feel like it wouldn't be fair to seriously date an asian girl without intending to marry her
>>
>>16882168
Shit that sound like most chicks, its cool mate take it slow buy her flowers every once and awhile and if she randomly buys you things often then your in
>>
Same as any other woman

If they're fob you're sol though
>>
>>16882354
okay I'll keep taking it slow. I heard that chinese girls dont like to break certain physical barriers for a while and that its better to go for more cuddling/hugging rather than even a kiss on the cheek. is there any truth to that?

shes technically fob in that its her first year in the west, but she has a very strong command of english and actually has a larger vocabulary than I do since she reads a lot of literature and likes english linguistics/rare words.
>>
>>16882262
Is it that easy wtf?
>>
>>16882168
>>16882412
Asian guy here again.

If she's fob, yeah I'd recommend taking it slow. Obviously not all girls of a nationality are the same so you can't generalise too much, but fob Chinese girls tend to be more conservative on relationships and take a bit longer to open up to sex and whatnot.
>>
>>16882429
thats the read I was getting from her, shes pretty conservative and shy. she's also never had a boyfriend before. I'm fine with that though. I would actually consider waiting to have sex until marriage if she wanted too, I'm getting pretty in love with her
>>
>>16880676
Underrated post
>>
>>16882435
Your dumb shit. Pussy comes first nigga then love.
>>
>>16882472
thats not the way I see it or choose to live, I had a lot of sex in my teenage years and it was fun but I like what I have with her more than sex
>>
electrical engineer white guy here. Asian american girls just want you to treat them as human, bonus points for sleeping with white girls, bonus points for trying to get in their pants quickly, bonus points for being a nerd who is /fit. fob girls are definitely dif. There's a few super sluts -- won't get many bonus points for being white tho -- but bonus points for having standard status symbols and trying to get in her pants right away. The Fobs that I've slept with on Tinder have been pretty conservative and lonely but my bonus points for being nerd and white and conversational won the day. Would have considered dating them more than a few fucks but they generally have been catfishes of the form I thought they were 9s but they turned out to be 6s -- perfectly good to sleep with, but not my fav cup of Matcha Tea

note: I probably don't have Asian fever, but I am a sex addict
>>
>>16882427
its a little bit easier than that, you can be a little deformed but it needs to be in a cute way

assuming you're a white girl btw
>>
I have yellow fever and every girlfriend I've had has been Asian. I even live in Japan now. But anyway... I would say just treat them naturally and in a few underhanded (not overly obvious) ways show them you understand their cultural and ethnic background. They're just women, it's not too hard. Now whether they are attracted to you or not obviously depends on your personality and physical features.
>>
>>16882435
cuckold
>>
>>16882487
Why do western Asian girls expect to be able to act trashy/bitch like white girls while still being popular with guys? The whole point of Asians is that they're supposed to be cute and non-threatening
>>
>>16882606
What the fuck? You don't get to tell people from another race "what they're supposed to be".

This is exactly how NOT to get Asian girls.
>>
>>16882608
I am married to a proper Asian girl

It's so much less bullshit than western girls
>>
This is a weird thread.

I just married my Hong Kongese wife. We met while I was working in Hong Kong. She was in a restaurant. I approached her, asked for her phone number, and she gave it to me. From there, things progress as things do.

There is no secret. Speaking the same language is a massive plus. Understanding the culture, enough to understand what the lines in the sand are in the culture and in relationships, is important to maintaining a relationship.

The way to meet someone is to go there and put yourself out there to meet them. If you don't speak the language, you have to find someone that speaks English--and, in most countries, the women that go out of their way to do that, and go to social places to meet men who do, are not the women most people would be interested in. Regardless, if you're interested--move to the country you're interested in meeting women in, work, and socialize normally.

It will absolutely happen, even if you're autistic.
>>
>>16880666
literally take a trip to Korea / Japan / Thailan / Taiwan and go to the first bar you see
>>
>>16882606
because they're westernized, thats how all western girls act
>>
>>16882615
How long did you date before marrying? I'm in a situation where I might end up marrying an asian girl a lot sooner than I would have planned so that she can keep living in the country after grad school.
>>
>>16882618
When girls like that come back to places like Japan the native guys don't put up with their attitude and they end up bitter and man-hating, it's funny
>>
>>16881818
What if you're black?
>>
File: ss.png (18KB, 519x345px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
18KB, 519x345px
>>16882646
asians hate blacks, dating one is considered a disgrace to your family
>>
I don't know, but this crazy chinese really wants to hang out. She's really annoying and tries too hard. Just the other day she was sending me pictures of her sushi. I've been just ignoring her.
>>
>>16882673
>Chinese
>sushi
>so ashamed of her own heritage that she appropriates Japanese culture
lol
>>
>>16882677
its pretty typical in china to import culture from japan and sk, china is more business/finance minded than culture minded
>>
>>16882652
Black here. I once asked out an Asian girl. She straight up told me that her family would never allow her to have a black boyfriend
>>
>>16881919
most westernized asian women i know despise white men. they assume every whitey has yellow fever and have started to avoid em like the plague. sorry crackarinos.
>>
>>16882702
if you live in dtla, get a korean girl. korean girls love black dudes here.
>>
>>16882702
asians are basically whites without any white guilt so they are usually pretty open about how much they dont like blacks
>>
>>16882703
Don't worry these women aren't in demand by anyone
>>
>>16882715
is this why westernized asian women tend to be huge sluts that give it away
>>
>>16880666
>>16880666

Be white in an Asian country. Otherwise keep a good balance between good looks and smartness.
I feel that Asian girls are more open to introverted (not insecure) guys.
>>
>>16882720
The bitchy entitled ones maybe
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.