[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a tinder profile >set location to my town (big european

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: 1456088884123.png (71KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456088884123.png
71KB, 250x250px
>make a tinder profile
>set location to my town (big european capital)
>litterally 0 matches per day or ugly as fuck girls that have high standards
>change location to korean / japan
>tons of matches with qts who are down to fuck

what the fuck ? is Asia easy mode for a white guy?
also how do you get more matches on tinder?
>>
>>16878580
well yeah? duh? are you fucking kidding me you dont know about how hungry asians are for white dick? and they dont see ugliness in white men
>>
>>16878580
yeah they all love the BWC
>>
>>16878580
Yeah asia is easy mode if you are white.
>>
File: 1421719357015.png (112KB, 297x282px) Image search: [Google]
1421719357015.png
112KB, 297x282px
>>16878583
>>16878585
>>16878587
is it that asian girls are easy mode or that white girls are hard mode though?

it seems that tons of white girls have a tons of requirement to date and allows themselves to be bitchy and flakey, while with asian girls it's more direct, it kinda feels that it's how it should be
>>
>>16878597
asian girls act like that for asian men, even more so actually. you have to jump through so many hoops. white men get a pass.

if you find asians attractive there's no reason to date white. you'll actually get a girl thats crazy about you and will have a real relationship. just dont use her.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 400x388px
>>16878585
There's hope yet.
>>
>>16878611
just know that every asian man who see you with her will fucking despise you and will probably not bother to hide it
>>
I've noticed this with OKC.

Asians (esp Chinese) and Thais that I know aren't bots are pretty quick to "hey, Nice to meet you, I'm XXX"

Makes me want to travel.
>>
>>16878615
taiwanese are easily the best
>>
>>16878618
why is that?
also they aren't the hottest asians
>>
>>16878623
most in love with the west, very modern personalities, more educated and less of the asian craziness
>>
File: 1451279722408.jpg (27KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451279722408.jpg
27KB, 489x499px
what are some tips to get more matches on tinder?
what should I put as texts and pics ?
>>
>>16878689
be manly hot and fit

keep your shit short and to the point, the more you say the worse
>>
I thought you were gay grimlic.
>>
File: goldimage.jpg (267KB, 568x364px) Image search: [Google]
goldimage.jpg
267KB, 568x364px
>>16878580
Given how rare white people are in Asia, you will get tonnes of attention. It is all supply and demand. Do you think gold would be that expensive if it were as common as grains of sand?
This is why I don't understand why Asians are fetished by some people in the west. Asians are common as fuck and you're bound to find some in every town on earth (And I don't think these Asians will fetishize white men that much given that they are in the west and surrounded by white men. Also, these guys are well-off enough to immigrate so it's not like they are that desperate to marry a guy for the money).
>>
>>16878962
honestly the hardest part about dating asian girls is that you start to feel like you could do better, since so many throw themselves at you, makes you start chasing the perfect girl who never actually exists
>>
>>16878964
I'm not OP
>>
File: gondola bath rain.png (16KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
gondola bath rain.png
16KB, 958x660px
>Tfw white but attracted to azn girls.
>Tfw every American-Asian thinks you're some fetishizing pervert
>Tfw every grill in Asia is probably just going to view you as a talking wallet.
>Tfw your kids will never have your brilliant blue eyes.
It hurts, man.
>>
>>16878689
The rarest pepes you can find.
>>
>>16878975

>Tfw every grill in Asia is probably just going to view you as a talking wallet.

not exactly, asian women dig white men because even the betas whites are superior than asian men, average asian men have tiny dicks, short height and are skinny as fuck, basically they don't have any common male trait.
>>
>>16879192
Nah, I've met some pretty manly azn dudes. Really, it seems like women don't care that much about manlyness as much as general charisma and likability.
Also, the east has different beauty standards, to where the androgynous look is kinda desired.

Also, I know this is 4chins, but I really don't think whites are superior. Just depends on a person to person basis. A funny, talented Asian guy can get more girls than a quiet, lonely white or black dude, even if they were only rocking 5 inches.
>>
>tfw manlet

What now?
>>
>>16878580
>be white
>live in a european capital

this is your problem you idiot. Only way to get european girls is to be a syrian rapefugee.

go to asia, you'll be happy there.
>>
>>16879253

What this guy said. I'm white and my dick is smaller than 5 inches and I can still walk into a place and get chicks. It's all about just not being insecure, having various interests that you love and can talk about to keep her interest and show you aren't some sorta "PLS D8 ME IM SO FUKN LONELY I NEED U" faggot, have a little charisma, and just act like a fucking man, not some sort of groveling bitch who is desperate for pussy.

Women don't really tend to like guys who NEED them that badly. They want someone who is comfortable being themselves and they don't want the pressure of being some insecure dude's sex toy or his only source of companionship and happiness so he rides her ass 24/7.
>>
>>16879569
Get a personality and date a short girl.
>>
>>16879617
fuck no. short girls suck. date taller women. sex is more fun when she towers over you
>>
>>16879623
Women like to feel like to feel small and feminine, most of the time. If you can find a tall girl who wants that, though, go for it.
>>
>>16879628
>Women like to feel like to feel feminine
'small' is arbitrary. women want to be fucked and dominated. if you know anything about leverages you'll know a 5'6 muscular man is gonna have a field day with an awkwardly tall 6'1+ feemale in the sack.
>>
>>16879634
hooman feemale?
>>
>>16879628
its gotta be some primal shit, women love taller men at a really fucking deep level

I'm 6'6 and I remember meeting a 6'4ish 40-50 year old woman in the elevator and she literally started getting flustered like a schoolgirl and babbling to me about how I made her feel feminine for the first time, somebody I had never even seen a single time before and she was openly saying shit like "if only I were younger..."
>>
>>16879647

shitthatneverhappened.txt
>>
>>16879650
the fact that my life is literally unbelievable to you makes me hard
>>
>>16879655
You get hard off of other guys?

No wonder you didn't fuck the she-hulk you lumbering faggot
>>
File: dying of laughter.jpg (38KB, 617x416px) Image search: [Google]
dying of laughter.jpg
38KB, 617x416px
>>16879663
>>
It only makes sense if you look at it from an evolutionary perspective.

Females have are more limited in their reproductive capabilities than men. They have to invest and risk more than men do.
Mating with exotic individuals brings more diversity into the gene pool, resulting in potentially fitter breed.
Individuals from the same population tend to have more genes in common, making the breeding line less adaptive in the long run.

Thats why many white women are interested in hispanic and black men as mating partners while asian women tend to be interested in white ones.

Even though females are often interested in exotic male individuals as a mating partner they often seek a long term partner within their own population who raises his own children and the ones of the other partner.

However human males are more able to distinguish their own children from others, which results in severe problems within the long term relationship. Kek's make an exception here.
>>
File: 1434159176961.jpg (52KB, 349x421px) Image search: [Google]
1434159176961.jpg
52KB, 349x421px
>>16879663
You tried so hard
>>
>>16880170
I'm not the one getting boners here
>>
If you're not getting matches, there's something wrong with your profile.

Post it, or at least copy paste your bio.
>>
Is this how people get nudes from asians? I knew a 50 year old married dude who constantly gets nudes and vids from some filipino girl
>>
>>16880260
pretty much
it's easy as fuck
>>
I'm mexican and whenever I do the same for european cities, i get tons of matches, it's because you are exotic to them.
>>
Guess I'm moving to Korea then
>>
>>16878962
This is 100% correct.

Asian chicks under 21 are looking for a white guy to practice English and learn things they can't normally learn in Asia and further their career and lifestyle. There aren't really looking to get laid unless they are looking to get out of Asia.

Over 21 and they're looking to get married so less likely to hook up with foreigners unless for education or to get out of Asia.

Gone are the halcyon days of the 80s and 90s when an average white guy, was seen as fit, healthy, attractive and superior. Back then most Asians were unhealthy, malnourished and the girls awe struck if a western dude approached them. Now Asian girls are smart, usually healthy, well educated and too focussed on their own future to be impressed by a guy just because he's western.

They know the big opportunities and the path to wealth lies in hooking up with right Asian guy and marrying into his future. Fucking westerners destroys any chance of this so save the money you'd spend going there if it's just for the bitchz.

Taiwanese chicks are the exception. Highly westernised, well educated, usually 5+/10 and less constrained by traditional culture.

I've had girlfriends in Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Shanghai, Gunagzhou, Taipei and Seoul as I consult to major firms throughout Asia. The Korean was prettiest, the Japanese the freakiest between the sheets after she loosened up and travelled 200km to see me every weekend (so she'd never run into anyone she knew). The Taiwanese the smartest and most down to earth.

The rest were good company but it takes time to get them in bed and you need to be culturally astute. If you set things up right and they can relax about their reputation then then they're amazingly affectionate.

It helps to earn God tier money. Money is everything in Asia. These days no money means no pussy and you'll be looked over with disdain while sons of well connected and moderately wealthy parents can wet their 4" dicks wherever they want.
>>
File: Akemi.Homura.full.1854472.jpg (413KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Akemi.Homura.full.1854472.jpg
413KB, 707x1000px
>>16881122
>80s and 90s
>tfw you were born too late to get a Japanese gf
>tfw you born too early to explore the stars

I want out
>>
>>16881122
> Back then most Asians were unhealthy
They're still unhealthy
>the girls awe struck if a western dude approached them
This still is the case if the dude is average or above.
>Now Asian girls are smart
Most are still thick as bricks
>focussed on their own future
A future that only involves becoming a housewife and pumping out babies

This is for Japan though
>>
>>16881166
Only if you hang out with the peasant tier.
>>
>>16881129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH711kCBsx8
>>
>>16881229
>tfw this was one of the first shows my sister let me watch with her
>>
>>16881263
It's like we are connected on some 90's kind of level! jk lol
>>
>>16881267
You're gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x92IsQE95jY

but I miss the old style
>>
File: cringe.jpg (33KB, 450x455px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
33KB, 450x455px
>>16878614
>so much this
Been married to a taiwanese woman for the last 10 years.
Asian men fucking hate me, but older asian women often smile at us while the men glare
>>
>>16881282
Nah nigga, I ain't gay.

I just enjoy old anime. But fuck me, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51TROMvrlh8
>>
>>16881307
Yeah fuck you pal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7HPyUcy37I
>>
>>16881308
Fuck you mate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58kB5hk_tuM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDeKy1fmNq4
>>
>>16881324
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSX58TglZRs

Blow it out your ass
>>
>>16881333
You're a faggot...but you got good taste bruh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XphjF-fHZkM
>>
>>16878587
what if you are mexican?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.