[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to kill myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: shadow.jpg (53KB, 640x290px) Image search: [Google]
shadow.jpg
53KB, 640x290px
I'm 38. I've never had a date in the past as I had depression and was very reclusive. I'm now better, but from what I understand, dating is already too late for me. I see 30-year-old femanons posting on /adv/ and people already tell them it is too late, they're a loser, all the good ones are taken, they are stuck with creeps or forever alone. The fact that I've never dated is perceived as a red flag by men. All is hopeless.
>>
>>16878181

>dont tell men you havent dated before
>date a creep

whats the big deal?
>>
>Best way to kill self

Wait.
>>
>I see 30-year-old femanons posting on /adv/ and people already tell them it is too late
You realise that 4chan is about 90% misogynistic male teenagers, right? What the fuck do we know about the dating experiences of women in their thirties? Find some of your peers to speak to.
>>
>>16878196
I am ashamed to talk to people irl about this.
>>
Better late then never
>>
>>16878232
They don't have to be irl, there will be websites and forums of your peers that you can speak to.
It's not too late to find someone, lots of people will be single at your age for perfectly valid reasons, not because they're creeps or losers. Maybe they're divorced, widowers or were also depressed or too focused on their careers. There could be any number of reasons why. And then people will see you never having dated as a good thing. Don't assume you know how people will perceive your situation, there's a huge spectrum of perspectives out there.
>>
>>16878181
Wtf are you talking about? It doesn't matter how old you are. What do you think happens when 40+yo females get divorced? They go on dates.
>>
>>16878181
omg why ppl think they are old when they go past 30? wtf. maybe to a 12yr old you are old, but you are also a kid to a 60yr old.
>>
>>16878181
Oldfag here. If you're even remotely attractive you can get dates. You're gonna have to wade through some dickbags but that works both ways. I did the online dating thing and there's just as many lame women out there as there are men in your late 30s.

Most people our age are fairly open about the fact that if you're single at that point in your life, you've probably got some baggage.
>>
>>16878538
How bad is the baggage?
>>
>>16878181
>I see 30-year-old femanons posting on /adv/ and people already tell them it is too late,

Hang in there OP....it just takes one to make you happy.
>>
>>16878181

>What is the best way to kill myself?

>I'm now better,

I don't think so...
>>
There is no best way to kill yourself.

Just don't kill yourself. It's a waste of your fucking time.
>>
>>16879218
Finding that one is so tough
>>
>tfw my mom has dated 9 guys between the ages of 30-45 (after she divorced), married twice
>tfw a few were deadbeats, others good guys, one had dated 1 person prior

Theyre out there. Most older people need the companionship. Divorced men are basically the market, but you may find a case similar to yours.
>>
man the fuck up and get on a dating site
>>
>>16878181
>38
man that sure is late but not impossible, you just have to put yourself out there and be yourself(as in don't be scared and take pride in what you do). If you don't already go to gym, I'd suggest that as well to boost your confidence and chances with women. Good luck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.