[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend is in a wheelchair and asked me to have sex with her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

My friend is in a wheelchair and asked me to have sex with her. I did it but honestly I don't know why she wanted it considering she couldn't feel it... She's wants me to keep fucking her but I am unsure If i should. What do you guys think?
>>
>>16877021
>What do you guys think?
why not? if she likes/wants it and you enjoy it yourself no reason to stop
>>
>>16877021
I mean....I guess, why not? She wants to feel like a normal girl.
>>
Sex is about more than just the genitals. Have you never heard the saying that the mind is the biggest sex organ? It's nice having a body close to you, it's intimacy.

Why are you unsure if you should keep fucking her?
>>
sounds like a chore, assuming she puts no effort into it on her part
>>
>>16877021
do you enjoy it? if so then continue
>>
Will she do anal?
>>
>>16877021
Try face fucking her...
>>
>>16877021
>fucking your friend
Is she really still a friend? Because it sounds like she wants to be intimate with you because you're you, meaning that if you continue to be physical with her while not specifying the boundaries of this relationship, one or both of you will end up hurt.
>>
>>16877035
I don't know, what if I am doing damage, I had to use lubricant and she bled.
>>16877038
Is that all? She wants to feel normal?
>>16877046
I might be doing damage to her, also I don't want her getting attached.
>>16877048
Its a bit difficult, we did it in missionary, and also with her pinned on the floor.
>>
File: WNE4p.jpg (103KB, 631x483px) Image search: [Google]
WNE4p.jpg
103KB, 631x483px
sorry but i had to post it
>>
>>16877131

top kek
>>
>>16877127
sounds like fucking a cripple isn't much fun. Personally I would deny, simply becuase it's problematic and also, she will, inevitably get attached and want to become your gf and you will feel guilty about using her (even though you are not). It's all fair she wants to feel like a normal girl but she should find herself regular willing bf/fuckbuddy instead of coercing you into that.
>>
>>16877127
>I don't know, what if I am doing damage, I had to use lubricant and she bled.
I may be presuming too much, but if she hasn't done this before, then some bleeding is normal.

If you're worried about hueting her, ask her how she's doing in a couple of days. It should be clear by then.
>>
>>16877127
do you enjoy it? do you want to have sex with her? you know what you're doing is beyond what a normal 'friend' does, maybe you should put that into context.
>>
Seriously though yeah if you think she will get attached and your not into it better to stop
>>
also have you directly asked her why she wants it?
>>
>>16877021
consenting adults doing stuff. i'm ok with that

on the other hand i have to ask: was she into it? vaginal lubrication and stuff? or it was like rubbing your penis in sandpaper
>>
>>16877124
This make sure you let her know where she stands if you're not serious about her.
>>
>>16877164
She's been asking for more sex.
>>16877172
It was nice after i really lubed her up, but her vagina didn't react much... She fake moaned but it was obvious she was faking. I came though, twice, once inside, once on her stomach
>>16877279
She seemed mentally into it, even watching me pump into her... But her vagina barely clamped or squeezed.
>>
File: freddy2.jpg (28KB, 260x140px) Image search: [Google]
freddy2.jpg
28KB, 260x140px
>>
>>16877406
I'd say you should do this but focus more on the body parts she can feel.
>>
>>16877406
If what she's asking is too much for you, I could take her off your hands.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.