[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone want to talk..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (441KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
441KB, 500x284px
I feel just really sad right now, maybe a little depressed too. But just sad. This will be long but I hope someone can help me

I have a female friend who lives overseas that over the course of the past few months. In fact, it's clear that we have feelings for each other. Very clear. We talk every single day, and have expressed feelings for each other. How she wishes I could sleep with her at night because I make her feel safe, and she just wants me to hold her, and so on. I've mentioned a relationship to her. But she told me that after her last relationship, she just wants to feel free. There is a lot of things she wants to accomplish and a relationship would feel like a tie down. Which I understand her view. so we are just being how we are which is fun. Because we talk very affectionate toward each other. And help each other through hard times....

We were planning to meet again this summer, which is something I've been greatly looking forward too. But it seems that might not happen now and it makes me want to cry.

There is so much to say, but I don't want to make this too long. Fuck
>>
>>16864818
If you elaborate more, we could help you better. Don't worry anon, we're here for you. Share with use your plights, open up, express your thoughts...
>>
Talk to us, OP. Most of us have been at this same spot.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.