[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls with "baggage"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1452839810094.png (166KB, 441x443px) Image search: [Google]
1452839810094.png
166KB, 441x443px
Recently been flirting with a female coworker of mine and she seems interested in me, one day she takes off her long sleeved shirt and I see a fuck ton wrist cuts.

some look well healed or dated, others still have scabs. I was talking to another coworker about her and it seems she's had issues with rejection before and hasn't ever had a BF
I'm at the point where I'm confident she'd say yes if I asked her out.

But I've got a few questions before going into this.

>Will her past set our relationship back?
>How and when should I talk about the cuts?
>any anon's with experience dating emotionally unstable grills before? if so how'd it play out
>>
>>16862727
>yes
>dont
>its awful and she will probably cheat on you once the honeymoon phase is over
>>
>>16862727
don't bring up the cuts. she knows you can see them, let her navigate the subject on her own
>>
1. In this instance, yes
2. Don't. Depending on person she will spill her guts or never speak about it
3. Do not and I repeat DO NOT form any sort of relationship outside of fucking. These type of women always end up bad.
>>
>>16862727
It's not emotional unstable. She do it when she feels stressing and all,not because she gets mad and angry and go to cut herself. She must be suffered something from the past and couldn't say it to anyone.
For me it's kinda red flag but i am a deppressed myself so I can't say that you should go away and never look back. Cause people like us need someone to understand and to share with us.
But make sure she's not doing it all the times or whenever she feels like.
>this is not going to hold your relationship back
>talk about it after few dates with her.
>>
>>16862727
If you're just dating you'll probably be fine but you shouldn't get too serious until you're confident she has matured past that kind of behavior.
>>
>>16862745
>its okay to cut
>mental illness totally validates mutilation
>>
>>16862745
Supporting someone's cutting is the stupidest thing you can do.
>>
File: Rectal_reheat_Pepe.jpg (167KB, 673x486px) Image search: [Google]
Rectal_reheat_Pepe.jpg
167KB, 673x486px
>>16862727
>one day she takes off her long sleeved shirt and I see a fuck ton wrist cuts
>some look well healed or dated, others still have scabs
>I'm confident she'd say yes if I asked her out
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>16862745
used to be a betacuck, leaned to pick myself up and moved on. I know all to well what its like to pray for death anon... I'm sure I can relate

>But make sure she's not doing it all the time or whenever she feels like it.
I maybe asking /adv/ but I'm not stupid
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.