[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texting advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Sup, /adv/,
I've matched with a girl on Tinder about a month ago and we've exchanged phone numbers and added eachother on FB. We've been talking every since daily. She's told she wanted to hang, so I asked her a week ago. She said sure, then canceled and went silent. When I asked her about she said she was nervous and apologized. We started talking again but now she's gone silent again, about 2 days now. What do I do? Do I text her and ask her about it again or just let it go
>>
>>16861929
who knows!

keep looking for love elsewhere and if she comes back roll with her. Don't let yourself be stung along. Some girls just keep guys around for free compliments and attention.
>>
>>16861934
So, you're saying give up?
>>
stop pestering her, let her calm down
if she won't initiate contact with you, just assume she wasn't interested and find another match
>>
>>16861929
nope. i am saying keep looking for someone else and stop fixating on her. If she likes you she will come to you, don't waste your life waiting for others.
>>
I would say ask her out again in a week or two and if she cancels on you again move on.
>>
>>16861929

>message saying you're a bit nervous too, but ur really excited to meet her

go from there. if she simply doesn't take the bait then ur fucked. not much you can do. but trying to play on her level (assuming she really is nervous) could help
>>
>>16861969
I did do that, anon. It's what restarted the convo. She apologized for three texts saying I didn't deserve that, which is a bit of a red flag, but I'm out of ideas
>>
>>16861980

>im out of ideas

probably because there arent any more options to have ideas about. you can try again. try a thousand times. your call. but there isnt much you can say other than convincing her ur just as shy awkward adorkable as her so it'd be good to meet and enjoy that together.
>>
>>16861991
Thank you. You're right, I think. Maybe it's best to wait it out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.