[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel.... So fucking weak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
One of my friends just finished army training and he was telling me about the experience. He said it was grueling and brutal but he is glad he was able to do it and finish.

Now I feel extra... Civilian? I feel like some weak shitter who has no right to complain.

My friend told me they make you run for miles with fucking combat gear and shit.

I use to think I was mentally strong but I am positive I would break under those conditions. I have never felt so weak.

How can you ever compare yourself to someone who can finish basic training if you yourself wouldn't survive?

Why do I feel like shit? Help!
>>
Drop the fedora and do something about it. Perhaps train on your own and gain back your confidence? Or just deepen your knowledge and skills in a different field?
>>
>>16860165
You just had a taste of reality, and now you're feeling guilty about it

Either enlist or don't complain about how "hard" your life is
>>
>>16860165

>how can you ever compare yourself to-

why would you need to compare yourself to them? unless you're going into army training why worry about it?
>>
>>16860165

there is a difference between venting and complaining. feel free to vent. try not to complain.

here it seems like you're complaining about how someone had to do something worse and its making it hard to complain.

maybe dont do that. instead of 'comparing yourself' to him, which is weird, unnecessary, has no purpose anywhere in life (unless you intend to enlist) just count it as a reason to be thankful. the army training is physically strenuous but there are millions of people how have been through more layers of hell than your friend so you honoring his accomplishments and not your own is a bit ironic.
>>
>>16860165
Try not being a fat piece of shit and exercise. Its not hard to be more fit than them. You just have to push yourself.
>>
File: 1337589530839.jpg (17KB, 430x337px) Image search: [Google]
1337589530839.jpg
17KB, 430x337px
>>16860165
>>16860169
samefagging? Because you sound like you're trying to talk up your experience at boot from a third party perspective....
>>
You could survive it. Try being a PJ.
https://youtu.be/w_rLcZK4BpI
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.