[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boyfriend says that I must not drop out of high school and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 2013-08-21 19.27.15.jpg (379KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
2013-08-21 19.27.15.jpg
379KB, 600x829px
>boyfriend says that I must not drop out of high school and that it's a rule if I want to date him

Is it fair for me to make it a rule then that he must try harder in uni and not quit his part time?
>>
>>16860120
Sure.
>>
>>16860120
High school is a breeze compared to uni. Depending on his studies, trying to juggle a part time work with it could prove to be a whole lot more difficult.
>>
File: 1372212482175.jpg (219KB, 997x815px) Image search: [Google]
1372212482175.jpg
219KB, 997x815px
>>16860120

Seems weird and dysfunctional to have a relationship based on ultimatums.

High school drop outs spend their lives pumping gas and living in trailers, btw. Drop out if you want to, just look forward to having a completely shit life.
>>
>>16860120
Schools about getting a good job. I personally wouldn't care if you made an effort to go and start working on getting a good job
>>
”You want me to try harder and get a promotion? Well, YOU better try harder, mr.CEO!!”
>>
Both of you need to try harder for your future.
>>
>>16860133
Provided that if I do drop out and that I'm not just leeching off my parents and playing vidya all day, and that I'm actually doing something/have plans/doing an apprenticeship, I don't think he'll actually drop me. We were just talking in bed and I was talking about how school was going and jokingly said something like "oh fuck this lol might just drop out, get patreon funded titty implants and stream csgo".

I only thought about saying the uni and part time thing since he's quite lazy and isn't any much different from me. Like break the rules said, I think it's just something that'll push us to try harder.
>>
That's like the worst generic advice I ever heard
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.