[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends introduced me to a girl recently who is online and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 204916-peachmp8a.png (233KB, 423x640px) Image search: [Google]
204916-peachmp8a.png
233KB, 423x640px
My friends introduced me to a girl recently who is online and lives near me. They say shes a total slut and that I should talk to her since I haven't been laid or anything in a long time. They shown me pictures of her they got, and a screen cap from a webcam, and she looks really fat, but from what they've said she sounds like she'd be an amazing lay. I play with her on a couple of steam games and though we flirt I haven't asked if shes totally DTF.

Should I go for it?
>>
>>16858220
i dont know
in melee peach could potentially be the strongest floaty depending on how the metagame continues to develop, but armada's consistent and ability to blow out pp, mango, and leffen with peach is pretty aweinspiring. + she doesn't have a nearly as awful matchup vs fox as puff does

in smash 4 though the meta is still super early and we're not sure how floaties do, especially considering how the rest of the cast is significantly floatier compared to the gamecube title. there aren't any top players that main peach or even have a pocket peach yet, and it definitely seems like sheik or zss are the way to go. there's no armada for smash 4 that makes it seem like peach can go even with the rest of the cast.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.