[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In love with girlfriends step sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (34KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 384x384px
>be me
>be in solid 1 year relationship with gf
>enter hot stop sister
>stunner
>lost in her eyes.jpeg
>genuine dilemma

Wtf do I do? If I were to even think about going near her I'd surely ruin my relationship with my gf's family including her 3 older brothers... But she's so beautiful, my feelings for her are stronger than my feelings for my gf. What do??
>>
Man, get it together. Stay by your gf.
>>
whose sister?
is she older or younger?
>>
Pretend you have a long lost twin brother that just got in contact with you via msn and take it from their.
>>
>>16857567
Stay with your girlfriend.

Think more often with your head then your dick.
>>
>>16857572
The step sister is a bit older than my gf, but younger than me
>>
>>16857567

Do you still have feelings for your gf? or you're just with her for convenience? if yes for the first question, try to focus on your relationship, remember why you fallen in love with her, go back to the first month, do stuff together, have genuinely a great time with your gf and you will start seeing how better she is than that girl you barely know.
>>
>>16857637
I feel like I've lost feelings for her in a way. I sort of see her as just a good friend now if that makes sense.

And she's more than a girl I barely know, she's always there when I'm at their house, we have bonded and talk a lot, it's like we have a connection
>>
Is that stunning girl pic related? Because if so, most of her glamour is make up. She has shitty hair though.

But anyways, OP, you must be very shallow and ungrateful if all it takes to show you a typical hipster pretty girl and you all of a sudden see your long time gf just as an another friend. Clearly you are not ready for a serious relationship
>>
>>16857567
You fucking piece of fucking shit.
>>
File: the_abyss_gazes_into_you.jpg (31KB, 522x483px) Image search: [Google]
the_abyss_gazes_into_you.jpg
31KB, 522x483px
>>16857667
>>16857660
>>16857586

This board is always filled with idiots who don't realise just how good they have it.

OP, go look at the catalog and see all the empty virginal lonely young men who would KILL, literally KILL to have what you already have.

To cheat on the woman you claim to love with her sister would be nothing short of evil. It would make you scum. If you're legitimately entertaining thoughts like that, I hope she leaves you and finds someone better.
>>
Sure, go ahead and break up with your gf and try to ask out her step-sister. If she's got any sympathy for her sister and family loyalty at all, she is going to laugh in your fucking face. If she doesn't have any family loyalty or empathy, then she's probably crazy. As in bunny boiling, tire slashing insane. Good luck with that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.