[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a group of 8 friends in my uni. I don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: milto.png (68KB, 503x443px) Image search: [Google]
milto.png
68KB, 503x443px
I've got a group of 8 friends in my uni. I don't have any other friends here, we all have the same major and have almost the same courses.

We'll, one of my 8 friends had a thing with a 5/5 girl that's nice and sweet and everything nice. He dumped her, but she stuck with us and I assumed everything was cool. Three weeks ago I started hanging out with the girl, two weeks ago we started having sex and she said she loves me and I said I love her etc.

One week ago she started having second thoughts, because she still had feelings for my friend who she was with 'first'. My friend doesn't know I had anything going on with the girl. Yesterday I found out my friend was back together with her, she says she's sorry etc. but ''You knew that I'd choose him over you, we agreed on that''.

Should I tell my friend that I had been having sex with his ex-and-current girlfriend and that I have strong feelings for her? Or just man up and never speak a word to him in hope she won't hate me and I'll get her for myself when they eventually/hopefully break up again?
>>
What do you hope to achieve by telling your friend?
>>
>>16856780
I assume he wouldn't be so eager to take her back anymore if he knew that I was with her. He think she's been waiting for him and only him. And I feel like shit, getting dumped like that and having to hang around with those two and watching them cuddle and shit.
>>
>>16856789
So basically your thought process is "if I can't have her, he can't either"
>>
>>16856794
Basically. But he should know so I wouldn't have to deal with their relationship and try to hang around with my group of friends like before.

I think I should try to make new friends, also.
>>
>>16856771
ruin it for them, fuck them, and this girl seems not so great bro.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.