[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a non white boi such as myself go about getting a white gurl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (37KB, 359x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 359x414px
How does a non white boi such as myself go about getting a white gurl?
>>
fat/ugly girls are less picky, go for them
>>
>>16856296
Are you Asian, OP?
>>
>>16856332

No
>>
Why would you want a white girl?
>>
>>16856671

They're pretty and have good personalities? I don't know if you notice but nearly all of them are extremely upbeat and nice to be around.
>>
>>16856296
What race are you? Mexican, no?
>>
>>16857721
Good joke m8, almost laughed.
>>
File: 1455379166133.jpg (180KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455379166133.jpg
180KB, 800x800px
>>16857721
>I don't know if you notice but nearly all of them are extremely upbeat and nice to be around.

It's an act. As a white guy, trust me: They're mostly narcissistic sociopathic shrews who only act that way to get more attention. Start dating them and they do a complete 180 once they get their claws into you.

So while we're on the subject, how does a white boi such as myself getting a non-white gurl?
>>
>>16857721
LMAO white girls are attention whoring and selfish bitches if their not fatties, I've dated 4 or 5 an it was some of the worst things I have done. On the other hand the native girls I've dated have been very loving an honest and a Peruvian girl with the cutest voice an lovely dark skin was probably the best thing ever.
>>
>>16857742

I see...other girls seemed more real or forward but if it's really an act they pull it off well.

White girls in general also generally more nicer and willing to help but now I wonder if that's just because they feel above everyone and to stroke their ego if your narcissistic comment is true.

Wonder who breeds them to act this way
>>
>>16857928
It's just society these days but if you wanna take the chance with them just watch if you don't give them everything they want they will cheat on you an keep playing you for more. Try another race tho you might enjoy it.

Goodluck Anon
>>
>>16856296
Do what I did. I found a sexy little thig with the best ass and nice perky tits and asked her out. Now we're together.

>>16856671
Because white males forgot how to be men so we're taking their women while they get pegged lol.
>>
>>16858122
How can you take their women if they're pegging them?

Nigger logic
>>
>>16858152
White woman pegs man while ethnically cleansing her pussy.

I mean it's not the hard. This sounds like an onion article btw.
>>
>>16857734

W-Why does my race matter
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.