[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my first time posting here, and I really dont want to bother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1422399504229.gif (25KB, 234x268px) Image search: [Google]
1422399504229.gif
25KB, 234x268px
So my first time posting here, and I really dont want to bother lurking to understand the board culture(also you guys should have a sticky).

So Ive been freaking out about my eyesight since last November, I waited until December 18 to actually see an Optometrist. At the time I was worried because I was seeing little sparks of lights in field of vision and was worried that it might be Retinal Detachment, I made the appointment, saw the doctor, and side from needing glasses I was alright, I felt a great weight taken off my shoulder after I saw him, but later that day I started seeing halos and other shit around lamp post and once again started freaking out again. Gradually shit started getting weird where I would also see says of light from said Street Lamp and that made worry once again. After going to the doctor once again, he told me I was fine, but that still did not make me feel better. Things carried on like that for a while until ONCE again I started freaking out about my eyesight, this time I was worried that I might have Macular Degeneration (an old people thing) and even after telling my self that you are being dumb I went to another Eye Doctor, and once again told me that I was fine, and once again I felt the weight being taken off my shoulders. That was about 3 weeks ago, but now I've started seeing tiny dots in my vision with an occasional pain in my eye area. After seeing my regular doctor he told me that it could be the symptoms of a migraine. What makes things worse is that I am once again seeing flashes in my vision except that these ones look different so once again I am worrying about retinal detachment. What do you guys suggest because I cant be wasting time and money on this, but at the same time it could be something worse and the stress is starting to get in the way of my life.
>>
I'm lazy; take care of me 4chan!

B8, m8.
>>
>>16855666
Nice trips homo.

Never self diagnose. Always go to a professional. Go in, get a good diagnosis, get treatment.

Lastly, don't let it get to you. We all go through awkward health problems. You'll understand what to expect much better after talking to a pro. Not by fretting and worrying.
>>
>>16855666
Honestly? If all the eye doctors said your eyesight was fine, then the problem is not in your eyes themselves. Either the problem is real and focused in your visual cortex, or you are a hypochondriac and are worrying about nothing.
>>
>>16855703
>>16855680
>>16855680
I guess you are you right, but sometimes its hard to ignore something when it appears in you field every few seconds. Ill go to another Optometrist and get my self check, If I am still freaking out after that Ill try to find some psychological help.
>>
http://www.healthline.com/health/causes-of-ocular-migraines#Causes1

Could be migraines. Is there a family history of migraines or epilepsy? Try aspirins or beta-blockers or anti-depressants.
>>
>>16855666

You might try seeing an actual Ophthalmologist, rather than just an Optometrist and your family practice doctor.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.