[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK HOW DO YOU FLIRT WITH MEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

QUICK HOW DO YOU FLIRT WITH MEN
>>
>>16855475
Very bluntly. Guys don't get the subtle things.
>>
Twirl your hair when you talk to them and act feminine. Compliment them (relaxed though, nothing too huge) and ask what he's up to this week. Just be pleasant and if he's not picking up on any of that you can either:

Drop it because he's not interested

Ask him out straight up because maybe he's just a bit daft or has poor self esteem
>>
>>16855475
men are usually horny desperate lonely guys with sad sexual lives, flirting with them is easy if you are being direct

men
fucking
hate
roundabouts

be direct
please
for the love of fucking almighty god on heaven and his seven celestial spheres of seraphims, cherubs and thrones
be direct with what you want with them and don't assume that they'll catch any innuendo
>>
>>16855485
This guy gets it.
>>
>>16855475
>QUICK HOW DO YOU FLIRT WITH MEN

Repeat these words to him:
"Would you like to go out?"
>>
OP here, shoulda mentioned im a dude
>>
>>16855478
>Guys don't get the subtle things.

And even if we do, it aint worth the risk.

One woman's "OMG, I was just being friendly creep. SEXUAL HARRASSMENT!" is another woman's "OMG, I made it so obvious, why hasn't he asked me out yet?".

Be direct, but not so direct that it comes off as a joke against him. For example "Hey, wanna go out or something sometimes - maybe get dinner or something, like a date" is okay.

"OMG, I like you, you should ask me out... seriously wuv you" is not. We will assume that shit is a joke.

Be direct, but for the love of god, be casual about it - don't spill your guts.
>>
OP here, shoulda mentioned im a dude.
>>
>>16855505
>>16855511

how would you like other men to flirt with you?

how damn, faggots are sure retarded

or maybe you browse /adv/ too much and were bored so asked this before thinking
>>
>>16855511
In that case, you flirt with men by just telling them you are a homo faggot. If they are not also a homo faggot, you have no chance.
>>
>>16855485
>be direct
>please
>for the love of fucking almighty god on heaven and his seven celestial spheres of seraphims, cherubs and thrones
>be direct with what you want with them and don't assume that they'll catch any innuendo

Ahh but here's the rub. Don't be so OVERLY-direct you're obviously desperate.

Personally, I like direct too (my girlfriend asked me out first). But I've definitely had girls be WAY too direct ("What color is your cock? How big is it?" after 15 minutes of meeting), and it's a complete and total turn-off.

Use common sense and discretion.
>>
>>16855521
>("What color is your cock? How big is it?" after 15 minutes of meeting)
talk for yourself, I would absolutely love that
>>
>>16855557

Fine. I'll amend. That above applies to guys who've actually got choices and aren't desperate to get laid by anything with a warm hole.
>>
>>16855566
ata
>>
>>16855485
>men
>fucking
>hate
>roundabouts
hey hey hey don't talk shit about one of the best songs of the 70s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
>>
File: 5bc.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
5bc.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>16855629

owner of a lonely heart was pretty good as well.
>>
>>16855478
This is the best fucking advice.
That subtle mind game shit is so incredibly annoying. It honestly stresses me out unnecessarily trying to decipher shit that could very easily just be said plainly and in the open.
>>
I think it's wrong and sexist to say that men "don't get subtlety" - lots of men are subtle. Any meaning attached to art that is more than the surface is subtlety, and men dominate the arts. Any strategy that is more than what it appears to be is subtlety, and men dominate war and the games that substitute for them.
The problem is that we're pretty much okay with subtlety for everything that isn't person-to-person interaction. Not that we don't get that kind either, but we hate it and have no patience for it. If you want a guy, don't dance around and wait and "drop hints" because you're risking him losing interest because it looks like you can't make a decision and you don't know what you want, or you're just not interested. If men pulled the same shit women do with dating, arranged marriages would be the only option because otherwise nobody would get laid. Men are given the burden of actually dispensing with subtlety and expressing simply, concisely and directly how we feel about you: if we're asking you out, then we like you. If we aren't, then we don't.
>>
>>16855478
This.
>>
>>16856436
This also extends to the treatment of personal problems. Women tend to socialize by talking about their problems, and they "just want someone to listen to them". And then the problem goes unsolved because all that happens is talking about how you feel about it.
Men find this infuriating, because our thought process is focused on effeciency.
>Goal: feel good
>Obstacle: problem that is making us feel bad
>Solution: solve problem and thus eliminate it
>Result: path to feeling good is clear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg
>>
>>16855557
Are you a faggot?
>>
>>16855475

Do not threaten them with a large sword, that will usually not work. If you're a dude who is gay then try looking at the dude for a long time and if he maintains that eye contact then he might be gay also so move in from there.
>>
>>16855475
>>16855485
>be direct
>please

this ffs
be direct or be lazy
>>
File: images (3).jpg (4KB, 135x95px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
4KB, 135x95px
Give him your everything ... EVERYTHING!!!
>>
File: images (4).jpg (4KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
4KB, 135x135px
Tel him if he doesn't go out with you, you will kill his family with that sword.
>>
>>16855478

> honestly thinking that any women would be direct ever even after advice
>>
>>16857378
one can dream
>>
File: image.png (38KB, 1140x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38KB, 1140x742px
>>16855475

Women can't be lonely
>>
>>16857383

You'd have more chance with PUA crap than waiting for a women to be direct.

Taking charge only happens once you're already in a relationship and you can slowly train her into the role, you gotta make her comfortable with making decisions and fucking you in the ass, it takes time and it's all on you.

Stop dreaming and go train a cunt to do what you like, it's like teaching a dog tricks but they'll never figure it out themselves.
>>
>>16857406
yeah it's fun to boss them around.
but some don't like that, or me, and then everything becomes stressful and feels like work.
I have too little sense for when it's ok and when not.
>>
>>16857455
if they don't like being bossed around then they should do shit themselves

if they don't like being bossed around and they have no motivation themselves then they're just useless boring cunts
>>
>>16857466
>if they don't like being bossed around then they should do shit themselves
yeah, but there's got to be a way to put it in their pooper damnit
>>
>>16857476

i know and it takes half the fun out of it when you have to convince them to put it in you, like training a robot
>>
>>16855478
This op. I didn't get what was up until she took her cup, placed it directly over her crotch on the table and started slowly stroking it up and down while looking at me intensely.

It's an effective strategy.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.