[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcohol Tolerance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: does-alcohol-make-you-fat1.png (428KB, 713x380px) Image search: [Google]
does-alcohol-make-you-fat1.png
428KB, 713x380px
Hi, guys. I have some parties coming up, and I'm wondering if there are any ways to increase my alcohol tolerance.
>>
>>16854700
eat a bunch of cheese and crackers before you drink
>>
I'd say not to push it. Have a good time but don't be the guy throwing up.
>>
>>16854700
Just drink less
>>
>>16854700
Become large and tall.

Eat fatty carbs beforehand. Mac n cheese or pizza or something.

Drink regularly as part of your diet.
>>
Try to drink water between alcoholic drinks. If you've got a red plastic cup, you can fill it with water to give your body a break. Other than that eat a little before, during, and after drinking.

And don't mix alcohol with energy drinks, that shit gets you rekt real fast
>>
Cocaine.
>>
All of the above. I've also found that fish oil helps.
>>
>>16854714
Vodka energy is so fucking GOOD though.
>>
>>16854763
I love mixing vodka with red bull or monster, but I absolutely would not recommend it for a night where you're going to be drinking a lot
>>
Stick with beer. Cheap and usually just gives you a nice buzz.
>>
>>16854700
ITT: Children.
>>
Eat something large and greasy before drinking.

Pace yourself. I don't mean drink less, I mean drink more slowly.

Drink water as well as booze.

This will definitely significantly improve your tolerance, without having to spend years of hard drinking until you're used to alcohol.
>>
>>16854774
Beer makes you sleepy.
>>
>>16854784

Kinda sad to be an old man wasting a saturday on 4chan, so maybe don't brag about it
>>
>>16854792
Just got back from a run and I needed something to do while I'm taking a dump and waiting for the shower to heat up.

Also, I lost my sense of shame years ago.
>>
>>16854700

drink lots of water. every time you go piss, drink like half a liter.
>>
Drink less and learn to ignore pressure to drink more.

Booze is a shit buzz, but it removes panties. One slick way to navigate parties is bartend or otherwise help make the party happen. You get the social results without getting shitfaced.

True party-fu is not getting drunk, it is getting others drunk so you can insert yourself inside them. To the extent you get rekt, you are at disadvantage. To the extent your target gets rekt, you have advantage.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.