[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex girlfriend is mad at me and is now saying unless I meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ebd.jpg (188KB, 321x455px) Image search: [Google]
ebd.jpg
188KB, 321x455px
My ex girlfriend is mad at me and is now saying unless I meet up with her alone(so she can tell me how to make it up to her) she's going to go to the cops and tell them i raped her. that she has "evidence" from a past encounter we had recently(yes it's dumb to fuck an ex but i was lonely and shit happened) and that she intends to use something from that day to show we fucked.

i'm really freaking out here and i don't know what to do. I don't think meeting up with her is a good idea but i don't know what else to do:(.
>>
How to make it up to her? Bitch is crazy, and she's trying to make you out to be a rapist? I would meet her only to see wtf she wants. Why is it important you go alone? I'd carry a tape recorder to if I were you, or ask a friend to come with in case she goes Looney toons.
>>
>>16854427
This. Also if you have any evidence of what she's said so far you should start gathering it, even if it's just text convos. Blackmail/threatening someone is something you can go to the police for.
>>
>>16854417
Just go to the police dumbfuck. Explain the situation; let them advise how to handle it. You think they don't know fraudulent rape reports are a thing?
>>
Yeah, just save the texts and tell her to fuck off. Specially if you have texts from the day you hooked up. Remind her that she can go to prison if she decides to pursue this idiotic scheme and be found guilty of slander and blackmail
>>
>>16854427
> Why is it important you go alone?
this is why i'm worried about going to meet her. like what the fuck could she possibly want to ask me to do that she won't risk asking over text, yet she will risk threatening me with rap in a text.

>>16854442
so far all i have is the text message she sent today and maybe a few other texts where is threatening me over other stuff when she's gotten mad at me in the past (like getting her male friends to beat me etc).

should i report this to the cops?
>>
File: image_2.png (201KB, 598x292px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
201KB, 598x292px
>>16854460
>Being threatened legally and physically.
Gee OP, maybe you should just wait this out.
>>
>>16854417
Just start gathering evidence that she told you this, and when the time comes and she goes to the cops, just show them.

Or you could go to the cops now and say you're being blackmailed.
>>
Bring friends, you're prolly going to get jumped.
Also, I hope you got that shit in writing.
>>
>>16854460
>should i report this to the cops?
YES YES YES, REPORT THIS ASAP

The faster you get this to the cops, the better you will cover your ass.
>>
Op screencap this thread. A copy will also be on 4plebs. You may need evidence that you knew she was going to press charges beforehand. Seeing this thread police will have to assume reasonable doubt when/if she goes through with it. Use your phone as a tape recorder or even if your laptop has a webcam have it recording before you meet up if you get her to show she has or is giving her concent to meet with you it blows a huge hole in her rape claim.
>>
>>16854417
US?
>>
>>16854671
Yes the question fucking matters.

God fucking damn it why did you let those fucking radical men hating Femi-nazi's loose?

Fucking idiots.

It's a waste of fucking money for fucks sake.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.