[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10/10 Bitch from Ceres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: mari.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mari.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
Right, so get this.
There's this 10/10 on my community college campus who has this perfect body and face, right? She's got this long hair going down the back and biologically speaking, perfect hips for mating and curves and everything, big ass, reasonably sized big titties.

Like, you could dab cum on her butt even after she milks you try with her hips, man.

Anyhow, what I want to know is, how do I get this girl? Been talking to her for a while now, and she's just all over the place.

Her claim is that she detests sex,
and the rest that comes from her mouth is super nice bullshit like she goes as far as talking to the autistic vietcong in the back of the class, to some niggers in snapbacks that seem pretty chill. She says she's seeing a guy down in her hometown, but nothing's come of that since the last time we spoke about it.

I have her number but she hasn't responded, claiming she's a call person.

The last thing I said to her was today when I said she seems dishonest, and she reacted pretty defensively. Always seems to have an answer for anything, and we always float back up to the topic of her 'accepting' things.

I want to get her, and fuck her.
Ideas?

pic unrelated, though I can say she's close to this level of FUCKSOHOT
>>
>>16851609
I'd say she's probably about a 6 in reality and OP is just so infatuated with her that that he thinks she's a 10. It's OK.
>>
>>16851609
>though I can say she's close to this level of FUCKSOHOT

I thought you said she was 10/10
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.