[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you saw someone get out of a car and as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: photo.png (3MB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
3MB, 1632x1224px
What would you do if you saw someone get out of a car and as they adjusted their jacket you saw a pistol holstered behind their back? What if you saw the outline under a shirt at a store or restaurant?
>>
well I carry so if he didn't see that I saw I would ignore it, if he noticed I noticed I'd strike up a conversation about what he carries.
>>
>>16849086
>at a store
gtfo the store because shit's gonna go down

But if this was just someone on the street, I wouldn't be that worried. I live in a terrible part of LA though, and my family is from bumfuck nowhere northern California, so...
>>
Ignore it. Unless they look like someone up to no good then I'll just casually make sure to not be around. Yes that's profiling and stereotyping.

We just passed open carry this year in Texas and I finally saw someone open carrying the other day while I was picking up a pizza. Didn't really bother me. It's funny people made a fuss about it when like a dozen other states have had it for awhile now. If shit went down he'd be getting shot in the back of the head first anyway.
>>
I'd just assume they had a concealed carry permit.
>>
>>16849122
>permit

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

state constitutional carry was a big deciding point in my changing states
>>
I'd assume either they were down on their luck and about to rob somebody, or they were paranoid. Either way, I'd avoid them, I don't trust concealed carry fags any more than I trust anyone else with a gun. They'd probably accidentally shoot me to death as a shoplifter got away with a pack of Bazooka or something.
>>
>>16849086
not fucking care. I don't watch the news & am not bent over with nervous cock pains about TURRURISTS n DEGENERATE NIGGERS
>>
File: 34125.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
34125.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>16849141
>>
>>16849161
I'm sitting here trying to think of a friend that has a conceal carry permit and isn't batshit crazy with paranoia and delusions of grandeur, and I'm coming up empty. Sorry, bro.
>>
File: 1443857002739.png (3MB, 1076x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1443857002739.png
3MB, 1076x1105px
I live in Kentucky so it's all par for the course. I wouldn't even think twice about it.

Sorry in advance for the gore.
>>
>>16849168
You must be under 30. It would make sense because most people even under 25 are pretty dumb. There's exceptions but in today's society you're still pretty dumb in your 20's.
>>
>>16849174
Gore?
>>
>>16849126
Fucking hick.
>>
>>16849199
Good guess. I have a lot of friends with concealed carry permits, and they all fancy themselves heroes of freedom. They're gonna shoot down the bad guys at the gas station and free us all from dictatorship.
>>
Raise an eyebrow, maybe, but not much else. I certainly wouldn't make a fuss over it. It's no big deal.
>>
>>16849086
Probably adjust mine to make sure it wasn't showing, then go on about my day.
>>
>>16849086
Anyone who answers anything besides 'nothing' is treasonous trash and should get holocausted

FACT
>>
>>16849126
"HEY BRO, YOU'RE PRINTING!!"
>>
>>16849086
Well if I were in the United States, I would yell "MUURICAA!" to myself and get on with my day. People have a right, given by the Creator and protected by the Constitution, to bear arms. I appreciate and celebrate my freedoms because a lot of good men and women have dedicated themselves to establishing and protecting them. And I'm not talking about the armed forces even though my dad was in them; I'm talking about everyone who stands up when tyrants say sit down. I appreciate you ancestors for what you did for yourselves, your families, and for me.

Now, that being said, that person better not have a concealed weapons permit because "printing" could be an issue in your State:
>Laws vary from state to state, but in most places, as long as you’re making a legitimate effort to keep the gun concealed from the average untrained eye, you shouldn’t have to worry about printing.

So first, I would asses the threat. Does the fool look like he's about to get Columbine on us? No? OK, in that case he's probably just a regular citizen or CCW permit holder and, if so, good for you guy/girl. Help my ass out if I get jumped please!
>>
>>16849086
>Holstered

Yea nothing, I'd be worried if someone had a gun tucked retardedly into their sweat pants or something
>>
I'd keep tabs on them because I'm a wee bit paranoid like that.
>>
>>16849594
This.

Someone had a gun in their fucking waistband in my local Target and it fell out and went off. Fucking retard.
>>
>>16849086
File the ice of knowledge in the back of my mind like everything else and go about my day.
>>
>>16849971
Jesus, are you serious? That really shouldn't even happen with a properly-maintained pistol made in the last few decades.
>>
>>16849971
Things That Did Not Ever Happen: The Post - Presented by Anon and Directed by Abdiel Goldstein with Support from Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton
>>
>>16849086
All depends if the guy is black or white
>>
>>16850121
I've heard of it happening, but it was always with derringers.
>>
File: taylor-swift-laughing.gif (977KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-laughing.gif
977KB, 500x245px
>>16849594
>"he doesn't mexican carry in condition 0"

>>16849971
>Someone had a gun in their fucking waistband in my local Target and it fell out and went off.
Want to know how I know you're lying?
>>
>>16850323
>>16850160
Wow, a full two seconds on Google.
http://www.citypages.com/news/klutz-discharges-gun-in-a-fridley-target-store-7898463
>>
>>16850469
>the armed butterfingers tried to grab it, causing the gun to discharge in the process.
Reading is hard.
>>
>>16850486
Fucking duh. The anon who posted initially just said the guy dropped his gun. The guy in the news story dropped his gun. The anon was not lying.

So are you retarded professionally, or is it a hobby?
>>
>>16850494
It didn't went off because it hit the floor, it went off because he grabbed it mid-air.
>>
>>16850495
He never said it went off because it hit the floor. He said it fell out of the waistband and it went off. Both of those things are proven true. Are you really going to argue?
>>
>>16850499
I'm not arguing at all. I simply said what was stated in the article.
>>16849971 sounds as if it went off from hitting the floor (see >>16850121, >>16850305) and not from the retard trying to grab it mid-air.
>>
>>16849086

I'd unsheath my katana and deftly slice is belt so his gun falls out before resting the blade in the nape of his neck and say not to fuck with me or my area again
>>
>>16850506
He could've been clearer, sure, but technically his post was 100% correct. People jumped to calling him a liar instead of spending the seconds of time it took to look into something that would've obviously been in the news. It was impolite and not especially rational.
>>
>>16850515
>He could've been clearer, sure
That's all I wanted to clarify.

>People jumped to calling him a liar
Because it was unclear, that was my point.
>>
File: shieldselfattack.jpg (84KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
shieldselfattack.jpg
84KB, 800x450px
I'd think it's awesome that I live in a country where people have a right to protect themselves rather than being victims.
>>
My dad was at the counter in a bank one time, when an economically deprived african-american entered the premises with a small caliber revolver, uttering unintelligible noises. 5 of the bank's customers drew their weapons and trained them on this misguided youth.

Realizing that he was outgunned, the would-be bank robber laid down on the floor and patiently waited what must have seemed like an eternity for police to arrive.

Thanks to these heroes, no one was injured that day.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.