[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate (Cold Blooded?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

This is the only way I can describe it. There's a trigger. Usually I'm set off by something I don't have control over that will upset me deeply. I feel a cold sensation followed by a rush of blood to the veins in my wrists. Do you know that sensation of putting your feet in a hot bath. but they initially feel cold? It's a similar sensation in my veins. The center of of my chest feels pierced with it too. I feel nothing but a hot/cold loathing. My mind feels clear with the intent to hurt others, then it passes after playing out fantasy's in my head. I tend to be an understanding open minded person who can be charitable and loving. On the other hand when I momentarily feel this I feel capable of horrifying actions. Nothing with guns or weapons, but something more primal like jumping on an aggressor blank faced and choking them till the lights go out.

Anyone else out there that feels this? If so how do you handle it? I tend to drink/drugs and meditation hasn't helped.
>>
>>16838127
Seek professional help
>>
>>16838133
Yeah, I love spending money talking to someone who can't relate...

I'm asking the anons who feel this
>>
>>16838164
>Yeah, I love spending money talking to someone who can't relate...
Are you here to get some actual fucking advice or are you here because you want to keep making excuses for being the way you are?
>>
>>16838192
If you don't relate gtfo
>>
>>16838192
Who said I didn't before? This thread is for those who can discuss it.
>>
>>16838164
>>16838205
>>16838207
Okay seriously seek professional help before you end up harming people
>>
File: Right_color_of_shoe_polish.jpg (65KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Right_color_of_shoe_polish.jpg
65KB, 1024x576px
You genuinely need to seek help.

Asking for advice from other crazy fucks tends to make the crazy crazier. Various internet forums that revolve around similar shit becomes less of support groups and more of straight up enablement of bad behavior.
>>
>>16838127
anon.. I'm gonna be completely honest here.. I've never heard someone explain what I feel inside better than what you already have. The Only thing I would add is that everyone always talks about how calm and level headed I am.. how no matter the situation, I never seem to elevate. I can only think to myself that It isn't optional.. If I was to elevate I'd surely be in prison.

This started in 2009 when my best friend who I was in love with asked for my comfort in her suicide. I was the only person who showed her affection in her life. she was beautiful, but tortured, molested, and beat into coming to the conclusion that it was never going to get better. I held her for as long as I could. To this day I've only mentioned the incident to one other person. ever since, I've been livid... after losing the only thing I'll ever truly want... I feel capable of taking from others.. lives, loved ones, sense of security. the sound of happiness makes my blood run cold.

If you're asking for help in the matter, I'd suggest finding a hobby that is both destructive yet productive. such as wood working, bladesmithing, or pottery. maybe even gardening, depending on what your into. Being completely in control of whether or not something turns out pleasant or worthless is almost theraputic... the attention to detail I think is the real key though.. the precise hand workings. Or if you prefer a more violent route, muay thai is very satisfying, just practice self control, which if you're anything like me is almost second nature at this point. I do it without thought or effort.

Don't seek medical help. I was prescribed 4 different types of mental and emotional stabilizers and anti-depressants. Stopped refilling them because all they did was make me voice the thoughts in my head out loud before i could think to not do so. once I felt a violent urge, I'd go on a detailed rant about what I'd like to do.
>>
>>16838227
If you can't read,"If you don't relate gtfo"; then you need some professional help on reading comprehension. I know what this bottomless hole 4chan is. I want to know the other folks who feel this same sensation. I don't intend to enable or hurt. Fantasy is an escape like so many others use and profit from on the entertainment industry. Is it healthy? More or less.

I'm in a state program you basic austistic sheep. Been in others. This isn't that conversation.
>>
>>16838241
ignore these other fucks. They don't understand that you're not going to actually hurt anyone. your just as capable of loving as they are, not some deranged monster hellbent on murder.

hatred is what fuels me to be a better person. I'm /fit/ because of it. every girl I've been with loves the sex we have because of it. To the point where my girlfriend of 6 months told her friend about how great it was and we now have threesomes on a regular basis.

my question to you anon is what do are you passionate about?
>>
>>16838268
>>16838241
You legitimately sound like a sociopath
>>
>>16838241
OP here. I hope you find peace brother. What you wrote I felt has insight on wrath. Do you think when something is lost we tend to spite others who still have, or is it something else? I've also been in a heavy relationship with a girl who been molested (father) but seemed to recover. We we're both sick for different reasons, but found solace while we were together. It's now 7 months later and 3000 miles apart and that door to get back to is locked now. I try to paint/craft but it's not as comforting as the years before. I'm thinking of joining the army.
>>
>>16838268
My art. Would you anons like to see? Also it has fueled great sex ;) I know what you mean.
>>
>>16838326
Yes. Show us please. Perhaps with some words of context is needed.
I don't feel the physical sensations that OP feels, but I've felt the strong desire to destroy and obliterate myself. Out of guilt for not being able to do anything to save my daughter and mother in law from being murdered, and seeing my wife (now ex) maimed at the hands of others and seeing her go through follow up surgery and rehab.
I closed myself up emotionally and became cold to deflect the pain. I have been without compassion and emotion towards others since then, but I have gotten better.
Mainly as this anon >>16838241 describes through a hobby that exercises control, perfection and discipline, even though with my hobby (art) these concepts are subjective and arbitrary.
So yes, please show us what you have created.
>>
>>16838369
Peace be with you. I'll deliver

http://maxnorton.crevado.com/

Website for work. It's sometimes it's my job. Not much, but it's the only stuff I put out there because my other stuff has been misused before. This has copyright.
>>
>>16838422
Thank you, and amazing work you have there.
So much to see in each piece that stops me from looking away :)
>>
>>16838436
Thanks. It's hard creating lately. And it feels selfish because I haven't experienced the tragedy you anons have shared. Anxiety pain anger left me blank with no relationships, friends. It's either another dead end job, army, or traveling broke. Acceptable to walk away? I can't pay the bills in this state of mind.
>>
File: 1452540181604.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452540181604.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>17 replies
>5 unique posters

ITT the op pretends to be an edgelord and shill his mediocre art even /ic/ would laugh at
>>
>>16838487
Laughing is a good thing. So he is able to make others happy. What have you done of late that is worthy of anything?
>>
I don't really have the physical symptoms, but the emotional response is there.

I just learned to ignore it. If the urge gets stronger, I just remind myself that actually following through would be incredibly difficult, and have severe consequences. That stops it. And as long as I don't do anything, what does it matter what I think about?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.